steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293946285/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:166840278

Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/Dylan./play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:
Maltese, Italian and English

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
The Ban Command is a command that has to be handled carefully. As an administrator one should use this command in certain situations such as an abusive player breaking the rules at every chance he gets. For example, let's take into account a player who MASS RDM'S and LTAP's, this can be seen as a valid ban. There are many other situations, that can be taken into account, but the situation I just described is one which most widely happens in a TTT server.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Since I am the one who banned the player, I can easily know how the person was behaving at the time of the ban, which can give me further insight on the attitude of the player. If he is truly apologetic for his behaviour, I might consider unbanning or shortening the length of the ban. On this particular situation, this is how I would respond:

Hi Player x. I have read your appeal and I have decided to shorthen your ban time. Although you are apologetic, as shown on your appeal, I still think that cheating is something that no player should do, therefore I'll shorten it to 4 days. I'm hoping that in those 4 days you read the TTT rules, which I will link to you here - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/46862-ttt-server-rules, and also to think about your actions and how you can improve on your in-game attitude. Hope to see you in-game with a better mindset.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I've been moderating on this server for almost one week. Sure it's not a lot of time, but I have started to show my true colours on the server, mainly because I've been more active and tried to communicate with the staff members and users as much as I can. Although I did have some kind of trouble this week, I still tried to handle the situation as best as I can, and I've learnt from that mistake. On the server I try to handle as much reports as I can. I'm hoping that I receive feedback from the staff team and users alike, so that I can improve myself. Thanks for reading!

Extra Information:
Note I've only been to a bhop meeting. I'll attend this week's TTT meeting. Hopefully this application still counts!

• Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Dylan..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901709

You have 1 full month of high and consistent activity and you are experienced to an extent because you are a bunny hop admin. I see you handle a lot of things online but you have an accept report abuse against you which isn't something we want to see when you are applying. Yes if you make it to this week's TTT meeting your application will count don't worry about it. Good luck! :neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901712

Your attitude is a bit random sometimes, Youre attitude just isn't the best and I'd like to see improvements with that because Im sure we can all agree we dont want a bad attitude admin, Keep in mind it's not always the worst but I've seen you allow it to get the best of you which isn't a very good thing :minussp:
also application isnt the best
and also recent accepted report abuse
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Boxy.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901713

Nick0GR wrote:
You have 1 full month of high and consistent activity and you are experienced to an extent because you are a bunny hop admin. I see you handle a lot of things online but you have an accept report abuse against you which isn't something we want to see when you are applying. Yes if you make it to this week's TTT meeting your application will count don't worry about it. Good luck! :neutralsp:

Think I mentioned this on my application briefly, if I didn't I'll address it right now. I was in fact not right to do what I did. Although it's a big disadvantage on my application and reputation, I still view it as a lesson that I got to learn from it. Nonetheless I can see why it might be a problem on the upcoming meeting. Thanks for the feedback buddy means a lot!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901714

Box0 wrote:
Meh, Application could be improved and as Nick said you have a recent accepted report abuse, :neutralsp:

Would like to know where I can improve my application. As for the accepted report abuse, please see the reply I left. Thanks for the feedback though!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901726

I personally don't like your attitude with that accepted report abuse, you seem to rush things and when things go wrong you just seemed to put all the blame on someone else, you need more time as I would like to see an improvement on that.
:minussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901733

Kyber wrote:
I personally don't like your attitude with that accepted report abuse, you seem to rush things and when things go wrong you just seemed to put all the blame on someone else, you need more time as I would like to see an improvement on that.

I have never blamed anyone for anything. If I did tell me when. As for my attitude, I think we know who really has the attitude problem here, as I did try to communicate with you, yet you seem to not give a fuck about me. Never showed any bad attitude towards you at all. We can change that right now, and you can contact me on steam or talk to me on TS. Thanks anyway for leaving feedback.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901742

I feel you need more experience before going for admin. You currently have an accepted report abuse against you.

:neutralsp:
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901744

Drconor wrote:
I feel you need more experience before going for admin. You currently have an accepted report abuse against you.

• WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901750

Drconor wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. As for the report abuse, I can see why it would be an issue. Hopefully you'll be able to change your mind about it tomorrow as it was a minor mistake, and although what I did was uncalled for, I did to help the server. Nonetheless I appreciate the reply, I'll be able to work on it.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901820

as i told you before and how many have told you, the report abuse isn't taken lightly especially if accepted which it was in your case. Moreover your attitude can result in false use of the ban command the way i see it

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901836

Seargent44 wrote:
as i told you before and how many have told you, the report abuse isn't taken lightly especially if accepted which it was in your case. Moreover your attitude can result in false use of the ban command the way i see it

I can assure you, if I did have access to the ban command, I wouldn't use it for nothing. Thanks for the feedback anyways!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901850

You seem to have a slight problem with impulsivity which can be an obstacle. I would like to see you as a moderator for a bit longer for reasons I would wish not to publicly disclose. I do like you though and believe you could be a great staff member. I hope you accept this feedback

• LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #901883

LonelyDodo wrote:
You seem to have a slight problem with impulsivity which can be an obstacle. I would like to see you as a moderator for a bit longer for reasons I would wish not to publicly disclose. I do like you though and believe you could be a great staff member. I hope you accept this feedback

I see what you mean. I'll gladly work on it. Thanks for the feedback
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902486

Box0 wrote:

Your attitude is a bit random sometimes, Youre attitude just isn't the best and I'd like to see improvements with that because Im sure we can all agree we dont want a bad attitude admin, Keep in mind it's not always the worst but I've seen you allow it to get the best of you which isn't a very good thing :minussp:
also application isnt the best
and also recent accepted report abuse

Wait what? What's wrong with my attitude? About the report abuse, I can fully understand, but the attitude? I'm gonna need a bit more insight into this as I've been trying to be friendly with everyone. There might be one or two people that I can't see eye to eye with, but I think I'm really friendly. If you think otherwise, which by all means you can, specify which aspect of my attitude I need to change, since I can't really understand that comment. especially coming from you. (In no way am I trying to attack you with the response, I just want further insight, regards the attitude thing)
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902490

So since I revaluated all the responses, I've seen a lot of people think but my attiude is 'random' or 'difficult to handle'. I really don't know where and how you've seen that about me, as I've been frienldy with everyone. If any of you, those who responded and even others, would like to give me further insight into this, I beg you to either respond, or contact me on steam. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion on me, but I'd like for the people to give me a bit more knowledge about this aspect me, as I am quite confused.

EDIT: To address the report abuse issue, contact me on steam, and I'll explain the whole story to give you further insight about it. I'd like to address this issue to everyone who thinks badly about me, just because of this, as I'd like to clear my reputation about it. Cheers!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902512

UwU
:plussp:
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902535

Dylan. wrote:
So since I revaluated all the responses, I've seen a lot of people think but my attiude is 'random' or 'difficult to handle'. I really don't know where and how you've seen that about me, as I've been frienldy with everyone. If any of you, those who responded and even others, would like to give me further insight into this, I beg you to either respond, or contact me on steam. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion on me, but I'd like for the people to give me a bit more knowledge about this aspect me, as I am quite confused.

EDIT: To address the report abuse issue, contact me on steam, and I'll explain the whole story to give you further insight about it. I'd like to address this issue to everyone who thinks badly about me, just because of this, as I'd like to clear my reputation about it. Cheers!

Well, I've just seen youre attitude get a bit shitty at times i cant think of an example but yeah and Everyone would get quite a shitty reputation straight after a accepted report abuse, But this isnt important rn..
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902540

I don't want to see anyone FUCKING ELSE saying that an Accepted Report Abuse against him is a negative. Depends on the report abuse. Dylan's report abuse was nothing special. We all make such mistakes depending on the day. I make them aswell. So don't count that as a Negative in EVERY SINGLE REPLY...

When you are voting whether or not you accept an Admin you don't think like:
DYLAN>ACCEPTED REPORT ABUSE>DENY
You are humans (I hope), THINK about the report abuse and THEN judge whether or not it was a serious offense.

As for the Attitude, Dylan I believe your attitude is decent from what I have seen.

As for the Application, it's fine.

I start to believe that there are some grudges present in our staff team and I don't like that one bit.
You guys better sort things out with each other before I have to step in...

Good Luck Dylan!
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Johnler.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo, Jax

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #902542

I mean, it's an obvious response from me, but there's a good reason. The case with the report abuse against him, IF he had the power to ban, he 100% would've banned that person. Without a doubt, especially with the new policy that came out about zero tolerance and what not.

Also I don't want to join a circle jerk but the attitude is awful, accepting of his own mistakes and flaws and the inability to accept change or criticism is awful. He even displayed it here, in this very own post:

Dylan. wrote:
Wait what? What's wrong with my attitude? About the report abuse, I can fully understand, but the attitude? I'm gonna need a bit more insight into this as I've been trying to be friendly with everyone. There might be one or two people that I can't see eye to eye with, but I think I'm really friendly. If you think otherwise, which by all means you can, specify which aspect of my attitude I need to change, since I can't really understand that comment. especially coming from you. (In no way am I trying to attack you with the response, I just want further insight, regards the attitude thing)

In the case that happened with him a few days ago, I kept telling him that he should realise he made a mistake and that he shouldn't moderate in such a stupid way, to which he responded with things like "I don't need you telling me that, I'm smart" etc. Also, when the case was being handled in-game, he said "I don't have time for this shit, just put it on the forums" showing complete carelessness towards the quality of his moderation, so I see no reason for someone who can't get the basics right to apply and get a promotion. Seems extremely backwards.

He couldn't accept that he did make a mistake, ethics and whatnot aside, the warn+gag should never happen because it shows twice on recent, and he never admitted that that was wrong. Just makes me worried towards what else he can carelessly do within the server. ESPECIALLY after seeing that he still didn't learn, from his quote WITHIN this post.

For your own servers sake, give him more time.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf