steamcommunity.com/id/Lewis1/

What server are you applying for?
SURF

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:75722243

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/Lewis/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time:
was 5000 minutes on the activity logger before it was removed.

Languages I speak:
English

What I have done so far
Throughout the month of me being SA I have managed to accomplish and take on many things. To start, since I have trained every moderator and admin apart from the 2 or 3 that I have let SyStem train. One of the major things I have done is stop some of the more "abusive" staff member. When I have seen evidence of the misusing their powers, I have gotten into contact with them immediately and got the issue resolved. When I done it once, I managed to help resolve that full issue. It was a little fix but saved a lot. Someone had spam slayed themselves, some other staff and the Record bot (which could be game breaking) this lead to the command being removed. I have also managed to keep that staff team straight and lead them in the right direction.
Most recently I got one of the most recent suggestions accepted which me and a user talked about for about 20 minutes on steam. I like the suggestion and made a little tweaks myself and later we got it accepted and hopefully I can be there to help assist with the process.

My plans for the future.
So, my plans as a Head Admin for the server would be to be as involved as possible and continue to help with updates for the server or even have my own updates created. Not much has been added to the server as of late and would like to be able to make a difference and add new and cool updates. The major things I would like to add is the Knives {that Getzco's been crying about} and Adding a fresh new leaderboard for the top 25 Personal bests on each style on each map. These tasks will take a lot of time and patience but I feel with my contribution the Head Admin team we could this done. Some other things that I would like to be done are filtering through all the maps, adding and removing maps which would make the server more updated and gives some of the players new maps to play.
The Last task i would like to achieve is expanding the staff team. The team at the moment is small, but as the server grows we will need more staff. So I hope to be able to "recruit" more members but keep the standard the same and making sure they are all trained efficiently.

Why I am best fit for this position.
I am best fit for this position as I am:
Active & Dedicated
I have been Super Admin for 1 month and 1 week now and through this time I have been active everyday apart from my week of inactivity due to personal reason, where I still managed to beyond the minimum. When I am on the server I am very active in game talking to both users and staff member. During this I make sure the moderators and admins are doing there job to a good standard as this is a very important matter for the server running smoothly. Although I did recently recently resign, I have came back with a strong aim and plans to keep/make it a great server. This can also be included it terms of meetings as well. I have been to every meeting since I have been staff, moderator, admin and Super Admin. I also give my feedback and give positives and negatives of every player applying.
Doing My LT Role
During my time in the LT I have taken on the task I am supposed to as a Super Admin. Since I became a SA I have trained every Mod and Admin with a few exception so SyStem can get a few also. Before I was LT I noticed a trend of player not being trained for days or not for a week! But since I have joined the team there has not been any issues of this from my end. Every training session I make sure to explain every command and make sure they understand when to use it. I am very weary sometimes that some staff might not have a full idea on what each command should be used for, so i make sure they know. And ask at the end if they need any other area explained.
I have also had to speak to a few staff member for misuse of powers. For example, one moderator was spam kicking other players and himself, he later resigned, then there was another spam slaying the Record Bot which is actually a gamebreaking issue as they could fully break the bot and make us reset the server but luckily there wass no major issue. With me speaking to him and Later on OnionRings we managed to resolve that issue by removing the power to do so!
Fair & Consistent
I know from experience on other servers, one of the best features of a staff member is their toughness in game. I like to be as consistent with my punishments as possible so that nobody feel treated poorly. For example is 2 people mic spam they will get the same punishment and I wouldn't be biased towards any of the players. I don't allow anything the users get to me but if it breaks the rules they will be punished. Being emotional as a staff member is a big negative in my opinion as this can make you get triggered/upset over the slightest things. I like to be fair with all my punishments and follow the ethos as much as I can. This can be small things like a length of mute to something like the length of a ban. A good example of what I do and tell a lot of the Moderators I train is to try and refrain from using the Mute Indefinitely. I don't think anyone should be muted for that length (1 full map) as maps can go on for 1 hour or even longer!.
Experienced
Throughout my time in the Community I have been a DR admin 3 times, a prophunt moderator and a bhop admin in the past. Currently I am holding Head on the BHOP server. Surf and BHOP, they are both very similar and feel I game the same amount of experience together. Holding these ranks shows that I know what is expected from me as a LT member and would like to prove I can be a higher ranked staff member.
Determined & Hard Working
Since I have came back from my Community Ban, I have been very determine to come back from that and prove I am not still a "cunt" and prove to people I am not just P--- #CM's little bitch. I came back to the CM with a bad reputation and feel like I have managed to shift that around. Not many people can go from a CM Ban to Lead Team on 2 Servers and be TS staff as well. So I am glad I have made that transition and hope you can see that I have worked my ass of my current rank and will continue to do so as a Head Admin!
Personality
I feel as a staff member I have a key personality for the job.
Maturity
As most of you may take me as immature or what not, I can be mature when the situation requires it to be. I try my best to be able to take a joke and have a laugh with people in game but when it comes to it I will be serious and handle the situation maturely..
Calm
In no situation while staffing will I ever end up mad/upset/emotional in a situation. I will remain calm and continue the situation without issues.
Friendly
When in game and on the forums I am nice and friendly to player and when in game I make it easy for any of the player to get in contact with me. I often add players from the server that will continuously need help. That as well as my activity makes me readily available for other staff or users that need help.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Head Administrator] Lewis' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901281

I'm sure there must a valid reason why you're being denied... right? Just keep up the good work and activity one day you'll get it I'm sure! Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: 0w0
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lewis

[Surf Head Administrator] Lewis' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901284

Very detailed app and good activity :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[Surf Head Administrator] Lewis' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901287

Nick0GR wrote:
I'm sure there must a valid reason why you're being denied... right? Just keep up the good work and activity one day you'll get it I'm sure! Good luck! :plussp:

<21:41:47> "fuvk" pokes you: you give me bs denial for bjop i givr you nothing for surf
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[Surf Head Administrator] Lewis' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901288

_Lewis wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

<21:41:47> "fuvk" pokes you: you give me bs denial for bjop i givr you nothing for surf
Lmfao

:plussp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Surf Head Administrator] Lewis' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901289

Wonder why you aren't accepted yet :dry:
  • L3mon