TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #901254

Drconor's TTT Super Administrator Application

Steam Name:Drconor

Time Zone:GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108729352

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74231812

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/DrConor/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 37626 minutes

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I first started playing on the TTT server around 5 months ago, During my time as a player I feel Iike I had a rough start but during that time I got to learn how TTT works and what is acceptable and what is not within the gamemode. Then I joined staff on TTT around 4 months ago as a moderator. At the start I did feel a bit rusty but during my time as moderator i learnt many things from Dealing with players who RDM to players who disrespect other players and staff. My time on this server has changed me personally and improved how i treat other people ingame and in real life. Eventually I became an administator just over 3 months ago. During my time as administator was much smoother than during the time of when i just joined TTT staff team as most of my experience was learnt during my time as moderator. I quickly learned during my time as administrator the new commands and when to use them. Since I know how to use all commands and how to deal with most situations I try to help other staff members who may require help.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? (in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

My Activity:
I first joined zarp around 5 months ago since then my activity has stayed mostly consistent apart from the time when I took a break from TTT. I am currently in the top 6 most played players within TTT. Currently my Activity is very consistent normally getting much higher than the required time for a staff member. I am also active on Teamspeak mostly speaking to other TTT staff member during my time.

Attitude/Behaviour:
My Attitude with other staff member is always a positive one, I have never had an argument with any other staff member and when there is an argument between 2 or more staff member i try my best to calm the situtation. My attitude to player when i first started staffing was not the best but right now it has improved massively, I treat every player the way i would like to be treated if a player does not understand why they have been punished i kindly message then the reason why they have gotten a punishment. If any player needs help i will alway be around the help to provide guidance and support. Overall i have met alot of players and staff during my time and i hope for it to continue.

Forum Attitude/activity:
Currently i am very active on the forums with over 580 posts and counting. Mostly i comment on Discussion's related to TTT, I am very active on the server applications section of the forums, when a player applies for TTT staff I will give my honest feedback to that player and how they can improve if needed, For example if a user has many recent i will inform that player how many they have and when they will run out.

Staff duties:
During my time when i am playing on the server I try my best to do as many reports to the highest quality as possible if a player reports a player that never broke a rule i will try inform the player who reported that player why they gave a valid reason to do that action, If a staff member need help i feel as an admin i need to help the other staff member if they are asking for help.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Sometimes on the TTT server players use cheats/hacks. For exampled one time a player came on and used aimbot to lock onto players head. But this player MASS RDMED and LTAP this gave me a reason to ban this user without banning them for aimbot although the user could of been punished quicker if I was a super admin because i would have access to the anti-cheat tools provided by the server.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

If the report abuse was Accepted:
:accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If the report abuse was Denied:
:denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would talk to the staff member using Teamspeak or steam private message and inform the staff member on how long the player should of been punished and ensure the staff member understands. For an example if the staff member bans the user for MASS RDM+LTAP for 30 days and the player has not recieved any bans before i would tell the staff member that the first ban should be between 1-3 days punishment, Then the users punishment will be reduced to 1-3 days ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member is struggling with a player who finds it hard to understand a rule i would speak to the user and ensure they know and then i would speak to the staff member and tell them the appropriate way of telling a user who finds it hard to understand a rule.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member who is accusing the other staff member onto teamspeak. I would then ask to see proof of what the accused member has done.

If Proof is provided: I would verbally warn the accused staff member on Teamspeak if they continue to display examples of them breaking rules it can lead to another warning and then finally it can lead to a demotion depending on the severity of the situation.

If Proof is not provided: I would ask the staff member who is accusing the other staff member to provided proof before making accusations on a staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would ask the Disrespectful staff member to come onto teamspeak and I would talk to the staff member about the current attitude they are displaying and then inform the disrespectful staff member about the staff Ethos, Once that staff has been informed about that staff Ethos I would kindly ask that staff member to talk to the other staff member/members and apologies for the actions they have displayed. If the Attitude continues I will warn the staff member a last time about there attitude and Inform them if it does continue it can lead to further punishment.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell the staff member in game to stop using the admin chat. Then i will ask the user on to teamspeak and speak to the staff member on how they should act and if the staff member continues they will be given a last warning and if they continue after this they will be punished accordingly.

Thanks for reading my application if you have any feedback leave it.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DrConor.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #901257

helped me since day 1 this guy deserves it the most

:plussp:
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #901258

:plussp:
Good guy
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #901276

Both you and Seargent have improved massively and you are both almost ready for it. I've already explained this to Seargent and I'm gonna do it on the forums here as well. When we have a lot of super admins we tend to raise our standards a lot to the point where you would have to be near perfect(meaning I would probably not have been accepted either). Just keep up the good work and one day I'm sure you'll make it! Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44, DrConor

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #901664

Nick0GR wrote:
Both you and Seargent have improved massively and you are both almost ready for it. I've already explained this to Seargent and I'm gonna do it on the forums here as well. When we have a lot of super admins we tend to raise our standards a lot to the point where you would have to be near perfect(meaning I would probably not have been accepted either). Just keep up the good work and one day I'm sure you'll make it! Good luck! :plussp:

^ what he said :plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #902648

Bump
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 5 years 11 months ago #902700

Big :plussp:

Fucking 620+ hours spent in game. All quality. I remember right at the very start, there were a few issues with DrConor and I kept defending him, and I couldn't be happier that I did. He came an extremely long way, is super mature now and more than ready for the position. Insane activity. Insane maturity and insane consistency. Perfect candidate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44, DrConor
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop