Link!

What server are you applying for?

Trouble in Terrorist Town

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:64927620

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Link!

Estimated Server Time:

I first joined the server on the 21st of August 2017 and have been dedicated to the community and server ever since (about 180 hours into the server as of now)

Languages I speak:

Greek (native language , English (Lower degree), German (3/4 lessons passed in B1)

Situations that I could face as a head admin and how I would solve them

There is a conflict between two Super Administrators that affects all staff members:

As we all know the Lead Team is here to show a good example to all staff and users as well being the ones that stop disputes not start them. Ending the conflict fast is important so as not to cause any trouble in the staff and show a bad example to the rest of the community.

After every one calms down I would personally talk to the super admin that started the whole situation (and most likely accused the other staff member because of something they did.) Talk to him, make sure I get his full side of the story without any stops. After that I bring every person that took part in the conflict into my spacer one by one making sure I hear their full side of the story in the end.

Usually conflicts are cause purely because of lack of communication and nothing more but it still shouldn't reach the point where it harms the entire staff team. If there is simply no way to calm every one down I would request help from my fellow head administrators and other lead team members that are not caught up in the argument.

In the end I would give out my opinion on who was right and wrong. Depending on what the outcome of the situation was and how the lead team members that started the whole argument acted I would bring them both up in the head admin meeting to discuss it with the rest of the team and come to a conclusion on whether or not action should be taken.

A super admin reports another head admin to me:

This kind of situation should not be taken lightly as the lead team is here to give the correct example to all users and staff members and when someone as high up as head admin is being accused of making a mistake and / or abusing it is very important. First of all getting a community manager is needed as I myself can’t handle report abuses against fellow head admins.

Same as when there is a conflict between the staff team I would first bring in the super admin and get his full story of the situation and then see if the head admin is available (also depending on how urgent the situation is). See what the problem is from his understanding of the situation and together with the community manager come to a conclusion. Of course the conclusion would be fair for both the head admin and the super admin making sure that it is clear to both of them what is going to happen.

A user reports a lead team member on the forums:

When a user reports a lead team it's something really rare and shouldn't be taken lightly. The lead team is here to enforce the rules and give the good example to everyone not break rules and / or abuse their powers. If a lead team member fails to do so there is clearly something wrong.

First of all I would look at the evidence the user has provided. If he hasn't provided any I would tell him that if he doesn't provide any evidence screenshots, log , preferably video evidence, I would deny the report.

Regardless of if he does or doesn't provide any evidence I would still talk to the staff member in question to try and find out what happened, maybe he made a true mistake that he didn't realize at the time. If he did actually make a mistake I would talk to him about it but still deny the report.

If he did provide sufficient proof I would come to an outcome that is both fair to the user and the staff member and post it on the topic. Examples of report abuses I have handled (against admins and moderators):

Why I should be chosen

What I am like in game

When in-game I'm always friendly and always try to look after every user to make sure they are having fun. I never break the rules and I always get out of my way punishing rule breakers even if it means something like killing myself on a Traitor round so I can gag a dead person that is mic spamming. When it comes down to reports I try not to handle too many of them as I prefer to observe how new staff members deal with tough situations but when reports are piling up and / or I'm the only staff member on I always handle them correctly. I'm also very friendly and a lot of the dedicated users seem to like me. Some of them always greet me when I join the server and of course I greet everyone back.

What Trouble in Terrorist Town means to me

At first Trouble in Terrorist Town was something new to me, or at least Zarp's spin on it was. I really liked the fact that it wasn't pay to win as some other servers had weapons with special attributes e.g. 20% magazine size or -90% recoil to donator ranks. I also really liked the fact it uses the M9K weapons instead of the standard counter strike source weapons. The levelling system is what got me hooked to the server but soon becoming the best staff member I possibly could was my goal. Now I simply love not only the layout of the server but also the people that play in it and the community surrounding it. Trouble in Terrorist Town was my "way" into this community and I'm really grateful for it.

What I am like in the meetings

When it comes down to moderator and admin meetings I try to be as active as possible. I try not to point out the obvious facts ( activity application etc. ) but would rather add something that only I knew for example his behaviour in-game or how great of a job he does on another server. The only times where I feel like I need to state the obvious is when no one else is doing that. I'm never afraid to object when I feel like someone deserves it. When it comes down to the lead team meetings I bring up as many people as possible that I believe need to be brought for various reasons. Most commonly inactivity but sometimes behaviour or attitude. I always offer to issue official warnings or demotions and I also take initiative in talking to staff members for the same reasons if perhaps it's their first week not reaching the minimum or it's something minor that isn't worth to be brought up in the meeting.

What I am like on the forums

At first I wasn't all that interested in the forums. I only posted my own applications and bumped them. I wasn't interested enough to look at other posts. Soon I became fond of the forums and started browsing them daily but not posting much. Over time I'd become addicted to checking the forums on a daily basis. I always comment on applications with the best and most constructive feedback that I can, and I am trying to improve my maturity on there so I seem more professional than I do now. I will continue this trend of trying to do the absolute best I possibly can and I won't stop working hard.

What I am like on Teamspeak

When I first became a staff member I only went on the Teamspeak for my two training sessions (moderator and administrator). Soon enough I wanted to become a super admin and was asked to get and keep up good activity on there. As of now I have only been banned once and I fulfil my staff duties daily. Most of the times on Teamspeak I interact with other staff members and specifically TTT staff members. I try my hardest to do my job correctly. I always try to keep a calm and yet still professional attitude.

My experience as a super admin

When I was promoted to super admin in-game situations weren't the only things I had to deal with. Reports on the forums against staff members is one of the few new experiences I’ve come across. Dealing with abusive users is a common problem but even more common are inactive users. Talking to them at first is what I try to do most of the time, if that is out of the picture and / or they are still acting in the same way after I talked to them I would bring them up in the lead team meeting for further discussion. The times where hackers use a program that can be detected by the anti-cheat system are rare but I still faced quite a few of them. Most of the times I have to record the hacker and bring it up in the meeting.

How I expect to work together with other head admins

As of right now I can work together with all staff members and most users. The current head admin team consists of:

Johnler - We are both Greek and great friends, we can communicate very well and work together as a team, after all we did campaign for super admin together.

Chienman - One of the people that got me to super admin and helped me out a lot. We've played a lot of games together and even completed Bozak's Horde on Dying light which takes great teamwork and co-operation.

Hazzenator - One of the most cheerful head admins and always fun to have around. Talking to him as of making the application and the few times I've had serious conversations with him we both showed great co-operation.

Xnator- I don't get to talk to Xnator very often as he is always dealing with something, but when I do it's mostly about reporting bugs or issues to him. We do work together occasionally and when we do we do it very well and very efficiently.

Overall I can already work together with the entire staff team regardless of how high or low they are in the power rankings.

What I hope to achieve

As of right now there are 2 main things I want to focus on.

1st) Improving my activity and I can show once again that I am very dedicated to the server now that my German lessons are all over. This is something I need to improve on before applying and I'm aware of that but I can still try.

2nd) Showing more maturity and to look more professional on the forums as well as on the Teamspeak. Yes this is a big deal that I am aware of and I am working on improving on this.

Big thanks to Raeker who helped me out the most with my application when I asked for his help!
Thanks everyone for reading this, please leave constructive feedback below ;)

HAZZENATOR DON'T GO WE LOVE YOU WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS PLEASE NO WE NEED YOU HERE
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Nick0GR.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901096

:plussp:

Good Luck
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901098

Hahahhahahah i was actually thinking when will u apply
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901102

Should not be head admin he doesn't give me a admin on discord
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901105

Smojea. wrote:
Hahahhahahah i was actually thinking when will u apply
I wasn't planning on doing so as most of the head admins have given me things to work for and well I am but hazzenator told me it's urgent that I apply this week...
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901125

Great Guy He Help Me To Much
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901128

Dady I want ur Cookie

• iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx, Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901144

Good guy nick
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901148

To my understanding, you've been a super for quite sometime, and you're constantly handling things whether they be reports or individual matters between people.

That being said, you're the most likely candidate for the HA position as it stands, therefore here's my support.
:support:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901159

Bezzy wrote:
To my understanding, you've been a super for quite sometime, and you're constantly handling things whether they be reports or individual matters between people.

That being said, you're the most likely candidate for the HA position as it stands, therefore here's my support.
I'd argue all us super admins could handle the head admin role especially you and Dodo (Shadow doesn't have enough team speak activity recently and Miia doesn't want to apply for it.)
Thanks for your feedback!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901166

I personally think you still have a long way to go before going for HA and I have told you on steam what you need to work on. Good luck anyways!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901178

Always friendly and helpful, definitely helped me a lot as staff, has a shit ton of experience.

Good luck Nick!
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT Head Admin] Nonce's application 5 years 11 months ago #901193

EXCUSE ME?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901205

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Seargent44.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT Head Admin] Nonce's application 5 years 11 months ago #901219

...Ehm my post was redirected i think from the other
anyways :plussp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sopheric. Reason: Idek

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901301

Nick where do we start. I remember when you first became Super admins both you and Johnler "The Greek boys". You handle all situations well on the forums and you are always on teamspeak, Speaking to everyone. I have seen an improvement after someone suggested that you should interact with more people, Rather than being stuck in a spacer, And you actually took this on board. Overall I think you're a great guy and i wish you the best of luck. Goodluck.

• DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DrConor.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901303

yes, has the most experience in LT and is a great staff member.
definetly deserves this
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901318

Some birdies have told me that a particular set of staff have been talking shit behind my back in admin chat on the server, sadly I don't know who because my birdies aren't snitches but I heard some stuff like: "Only does his job when he wants a promotion" "Is biased" and more, if you have a serious complaint about me it would help all of us if you just tell me instead of talking shit behind my back so I can improve on it instead of not realizing it's a problem.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901334

Nick0GR wrote:
Some birdies have told me that a particular set of staff have been talking shit behind my back in admin chat on the server, sadly I don't know who because my birdies aren't snitches but I heard some stuff like: "Only does his job when he wants a promotion" "Is biased" and more, if you have a serious complaint about me it would help all of us if you just tell me instead of talking shit behind my back so I can improve on it instead of not realizing it's a problem.
wtf snitch
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 5 years 11 months ago #901344

I knew this was coming. Make this happen !!!
MASSIVE :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼