TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895157

Drconor's TTT Super Administrator Application

Steam Name:Drconor

Time Zone:GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108729352

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:74231812

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/DrConor/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:35291 mins

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I first started playing on the TTT server around 5 months ago, During my time as a player I feel Iike I had a rough start but during that time I got to learn how TTT works and what is acceptable and what is not within the gamemode. Then I joined staff on TTT around 4 months ago as a moderator. At the start I did feel a bit rusty but during my time as moderator i learnt many things from Dealing with players who RDM to players who disrespect other players and staff. My time on this server has changed me personally and improved how i treat other people ingame and in real life. Eventually I became an administator just over 3 months ago. During my time as administator was much smoother than during the time of when i just joined TTT staff team as most of my experience was learnt during my time as moderator. I quickly learned during my time as administrator the new commands and when to use them. Since I know how to use all commands and how to deal with most situations I try to help other staff members who may require help.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? (in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

My Activity:
I first joined zarp around 5 months ago since then my activity has stayed mostly consistent apart from the time when I took a break from TTT. I am currently in the top 3 most played players within TTT. Currently my Activity is very consistent normally getting much higher than the required time for a staff member. I am also active on Teamspeak mostly speaking to other TTT staff member's during my time.

Attitude/Behaviour:
My Attitude with other staff member is always a positive one, I have never had an argument with any other staff member and when there is an argument between 2 or more staff member i try my best to calm the situtation. My attitude to player when i first started staffing was not the best but right now it has improved massively, I treat every player the way i would like to be treated if a player does not understand why they have been punished i kindly message then the reason why they have gotten a punishment. If any player needs help i will alway be around the help to provide guidance and support. Overall i have met alot of players and staff during my time and i hope for it to continue.

Forum Attitude/activity:
Currently i am very active on the forums with over 500 post and counting. Mostly i comment on Discussion's related to TTT, I am very active on the server applications section of the forums, when a player applies for TTT staff I will give my honest feedback to that player and how they can improve if needed, For example if a user has many recent i will inform that player how many they have and when they will run out.

Staff duties:
During my time when i am playing on the server I try my best to do as many reports to the highest quality as possible if a player reports a player that never broke a rule i will try inform the player who reported that player why they gave a valid reason to do that action, If a staff member need help i feel as an admin i need to help the other staff member if they are asking for help.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Sometimes on the TTT server players use cheats/hacks. For exampled one time a player came on and used aimbot to lock onto players head. But this player MASS RDMED and LTAP this gave me a reason to ban this user without banning them for aimbot although the user could of been punished quicker if I was a super admin because i would have access to the anti-cheat tools provided by the server.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

If the report abuse was Accepted:
:accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If the report abuse was Denied:
:denied:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would talk to the staff member using Teamspeak or steam private message and inform the staff member on how long the player should of been punished and ensure the staff member understands. For an example if the staff member bans the user for MASS RDM+LTAP for 30 days and the player has not recieved any bans before i would tell the staff member that the first ban should be between 1-3 days punishment, Then the users punishment will be reduced to 1-3 days ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member is struggling with a player who finds it hard to understand a rule i would speak to the user and ensure they know and then i would speak to the staff member and tell them the appropriate way of telling a user who finds it hard to understand a rule.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member who is accusing another staff member and ask to see proof of them breaking rules if the staff member has no proof then i will ask the staff member to gather proof and then if proof is provided action will be taken on the staff member who has been accused. Although if the person does not provide proof the player will not be punished.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would Ask the disrespectful staff member on teamspeak. I would inform the Disrespectful staff member of the staff ETHOS and tell them to stop, If the staff member continues then they will be warned and spoken to again. if the continues to go on punishment will be taken on that staff member.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell the staff member in game to stop using the admin chat. Then i will ask the user on to teamspeak and speak to the staff member on how they should act and if the staff member continues they will be given a last warning and if they continue after this they will be punished accordingly.

Thanks for reading my application if you have any feedback leave it.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by DrConor.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895164

Good luck, you have loads of experience and good activity. You should get this role.

:plussp:
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895165

Great person, very friendly and is dedicated to the server overall. Goodluck!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895173

I don't play TTT much but every time i have been on you have too, you have great activity and you're experienced, your application is also great. Good luck
  • oggy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895192

has always helped me from day 1 i look up to him definitely gonna be a

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895217

Fak yeah

• iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895220

You are one of the most experienced admins and you are very active. Your application could be improved by adding a bit more detail but it's not that big of a deal. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895243

I'm not sure any of the administrators have proved themself with lead team traits yet. I personally think that because you don't use a mic, it is hard to prove yourself in certain aspects (such as meeting presence/activity and communication with the staff team) don't get me wrong here, I think you are an amazing staff member but I just think there are certain aspects that are lacking and need to be worked on
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895245

Kyber wrote:
I'm not sure any of the administrators have proved themself with lead team traits yet. I personally think that because you don't use a mic, it is hard to prove yourself in certain aspects (such as meeting presence/activity and communication with the staff team) don't get me wrong here, I think you are an amazing staff member but I just think there are certain aspects that are lacking and need to be worked on

in his defense look at Miia, without a mic he's SA now
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor, DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895249

Seargent44 wrote:
Kyber wrote:

imo, it's really not that big of a deal if he doesn't have a mic. He has a ton of experience and activity. He is definitely ready for it. Also, he doesn't necessarily need a mic to interact with the LT and other staff; imo he is very friendly and interactive and generally a cool guy.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by DaAwezomeViking.

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895250

No need to come to his defence, Mila had been admin for 7 months and was widely known as one of the most dedicated TTT staff members, and the fact that basically every other trait needed to be shown was proven in Miia
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Kyber.

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895251

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
Kyber wrote:

imo, it's really not that big of a deal if he doesn't have a mic. He has a ton of experience and activity. He is definitely ready for it. Also, he doesn't necessarily need a mic to interact with the LT and other staff; imo he is very friendly and interactive and generally a cool guy.
I'm putting this to perspective, it is harder to train people without a mic. It is harder to be noticed in meetings without a mic. It is harder to communicate with someone over teamspeak when the person doesn't have overwolf, meaning the messages can be overlooked. I like Conor but I think he needs to really stand out for his other traits if he were to become a super admin (no offense)
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Kyber.

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895257

:plussp: a great guy to play alongside with and a brilliant Admin. Deserved Super a long time ago.
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895258

Has been in all kind of situations.. Knows what he is doing.... I wish you the best of luck
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895265

Kyber wrote:

Kyber i speak to all staff members all the time but to be honest you are kinda the only one i have rarely spoken to due to your poor activity on TTT. My presence in meeting is also fairly decent as i always comment of everyone as clearly shown when i am in the meeting.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895271

Drconor wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Kyber i speak to all staff members all the time but to be honest you are kinda the only one i have rarely spoken to due to your poor activity on TTT. My presence in meeting is also fairly decent as i always comment of everyone as clearly shown when i am in the meeting.
By communicating with the staff team.more I was kind of referring to teamspeak ,which I am on quite a bit, and hardly see you on it, yes my activity on TTT hasn't been up to scratch recently due to personal reasons I still think I am fair to say I don't really notice you in meetings as though I have overwolf, it is spammed with text chat, making it hard to see anyone's opinion who hasn't said it aloud, which in my eyes as I hardly see your contribution (even though you are trying) I don't really think you have the ability to prove you have a presence. I hate to say it to you but the chances are a lot slimmer to get super admin if you dont use your mic. I haven't really talked to you on ts since the last ttt meeting (even though you were there today we didn't really talk) and I think that proving yourself around the teamspesk scene and throughout meetings plays a large role in bring a super admin.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895278

Kyber wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Kyber wrote:

By communicating with the staff team.more I was kind of referring to teamspeak ,which I am on quite a bit, and hardly see you on it, yes my activity on TTT hasn't been up to scratch recently due to personal reasons I still think I am fair to say I don't really notice you in meetings as though I have overwolf, it is spammed with text chat, making it hard to see anyone's opinion who hasn't said it aloud, which in my eyes as I hardly see your contribution (even though you are trying) I don't really think you have the ability to prove you have a presence. I hate to say it to you but the chances are a lot slimmer to get super admin if you dont use your mic. I haven't really talked to you on ts since the last ttt meeting (even though you were there today we didn't really talk) and I think that proving yourself around the teamspesk scene and throughout meetings plays a large role in bring a super admin.

I feel I am on Teamspeak a fairly decent amount of time it might just be timing but i rarely see you on aswell, Maybe thats the main reason i rarely see or talk to you on Teamspeak. Regarding the mic thing in a meeting everyones word should be picked up,In meetings I always read what people have to say if you and other staff are failing to do so then thats a big problem. Meeting should be treated less like a battlefield and more like an actual meeting.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895280

Drconor wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Kyber wrote:

I feel I am on Teamspeak a fairly decent amount of time it might just be timing but i rarely see you on aswell, Maybe thats the main reason i rarely see or talk to you on Teamspeak. Regarding the mic thing in a meeting everyones word should be picked up,In meetings I always read what people have to say if you and other staff are failing to do so then thats a big problem. Meeting should be treated less like a battlefield and more like an actual meeting.
You see, most of the points are said in voice chat and by the time something that would be actually vote changing gets on overwolf it is past the vote and onto the next applicant. During meetings there is a lot of spam and as you consider it a problem, my point still stands that you don't stand out in meetings
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #895418

May not use a Mic but thats fine as he conveys everything fine through Text and sometimes Text chat is better as you can get your point across better also your a great guy and great member of the community!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Drconor's Application 6 years 1 week ago #896180

Good Luck Conor as a friend and staff member I hope that you will get the position even though we haven't talked in a while just know this :plussp:
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder
  • Journalist and Documentor
  • Thanks received: 29
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun