SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:124826122

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/Seargent44/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:

785 hrs. (time of writing this)

Languages I speak:

English and Hindi

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Since I have been for an a decent amount of time I have understood the rules much better and I have been able to give tips to new mods and admins and help them becoming better in staffing so they don't make mistakes. Like there was a time a staff member falsely slayed and warned a player I won't name them and I corrected them as I usually go through reports even if I’m not handling and now this made that staff member more alert and I see them being a much better staff member now. So this shows that I can identify then rectify mistakes of that staff member which is what LT is known for doing as they correct staff if in the wrong.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want ):

I am able to help in training staff and maybe if given the chance train one myself which I did get to while Dodo overlooked my training which I did of head without a guideline and I felt I covered most of the required training agenda which has hopefully proved I am Lead Team material. If I am needed I will most likely already be on since I am really dedicated to this server but if not I will be in contact within 24 hours of my presence required which will be the maximum usually it will be within 12 hours. I have already overtaken the entire LT in level and in leaderboards as I am sort of addicted to TTT. I am a good candidate as I am quite active on TS and forums and after asking a few LT members they barely give me things I need to improve on and if they do it can be done this week I hope so I think that it’s time for my promotion.

I am also known by many players in game as I am friendly and funny and I make sure that they enjoy their stay in TTT
I also have improved my maturity a lot in my opinion and am able to present my leadership skills effectively and efficiently which also shows that I am trying my best to prove myself that I am ready for this position.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There was a suspected hacker who was in the server so we tried getting an SA on but were unable to so I told Dodo to spec him and record him so he could be brought up in the LT meeting is he was hacking or not but after an appeal it was denied as we didn't have the power to anti-cheat me and dodo decided to record him

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would ask the staff member to come onto TS first then go through the evidence with them and understand their perspective of how they saw the situation and handled it. After talking to the staff member then I will talk to the user that has filed the report abuse and see their perspective. Then I will then then make a decision with that staff member if they have made a mistake or not after telling them the user’s perspective

If none of them are reachable I would make a decision on the evidence provided and if no evidence is given I will deny it after 24 hours

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first see the player’s rap sheet and see if the time assigned for the ban is correct or not and if the ban in the first place is valid or not will tell that staff member to look at the Staff Ethos again and tell them how the ban system works again and if an appeal has been made I will talk to the staff member on TS about what they have done and the reason why they did it and following the discussion I would accept the ban appeal by either reducing the ban or unbanning the player.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member is having difficulties with sending a point I would see their chat with the player and read it and see how I could guide them through admin chat and if they can’t send the point across even after my guidance I would step in and explain it myself to the best of my ability until the user understands the concept they need to understand.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would tell them both to get onto TS and get into a spacer with both of them one at a time and understand the story from both sides to the argument and then take both of them to a spacer to tell them each other’s views and what the other thought had happened and I would let them talk it out and see if both of them come to a resolution if not I will stop them and investigate the case further with the provided evidence. If the staff member that was reported had enough evidence against them I would give them an official warning that the next breach in rules would be a demotion. However if there isn’t enough evidence I will just tell both of them that due to the lack of evidence it is being denied but will be kept an eye on.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first tell them to stop it in game/TS and call them individually onto TS and ask them how it started or why it started and see who was in the wrong and after investigating the case from both sides I will look at the evidence if any and depending on the severity I would punish the appropriate staff member either with a heads up as the next one will be an official warning or if it is severe I may give them an official depending to the extent of the staff member

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If the staff member is getting people killed I will remove all access rights of them immediately and tell them to get onto TS and ask them why they had such actions and after asking them their reasons as they had already ruined players experience, and after investigating the severity of the problem I would bring them up for demotion or give them an official warning.

Extra info

I have really put my time and effort into ttt as from late November I have played so much that I am close to reaching max level and have reached into the top 3 players of the server and am number 1 and I have gotten sort of popular amongst regular players who come back every day and it was to the point that I played through my exam weeks as I just couldn’t stop playing because of the players and friends I made.
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Seargent44.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895125

Detailed application good activity, I've messaged you on steam on what you need to improve on. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895129

Good luck buddy!

:plussp:

Has more than enough experience and insane activity. Deserves it.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895159

:support: One of my great friends within TTT, Always friendly and active. Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895255

:plussp: Great guy and Admin. Great app and deserves Super. :plussp:
Good luck my man! We will have to play Zombie survival at some point soon.
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895319

• oggy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895416

Great staff and great member of the community Deserves this!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by WelcomingComic2.

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895467

Spent more than half a minute in minecraft TS channel, rep is ded

:minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by BDnico17.

[TTT Super Adminstrator] Seargent44's Application 5 years 11 months ago #896182

You are a a great person both in personality and game, I hope you get the position, would like to see some new faces in the position :plussp:
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder
  • Journalist and Documentor
  • Thanks received: 29
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40