STEAM_0:0:118508955

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately : 900 hours

Languages I speak:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
In my time as an admin, I have followed the staff ethos and I have carefully ensured that I always punish people not based on my own opinion on that person, but on what they truly deserve for the rulebreak that they have made.
I feel that I've contributed so much during time of being an administrator, such as giving many tips and lots of information to users who are interested and want to apply for Moderator. I also love helping new staff all the time! I've also tried to find ways to motivate staff to do more F1's. One of my favourite ways to do this is by reminding and encouraging people to be productive. I feel that if I get accepted as a new Super Admin I will do my very best to find more ways to make SSRP an even better place by helping people as far as I can in order to ensure that they have the best possible experience on the server, and being a Super Admin would just make me want to do so more.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I feel giving me this opportunity would bennefit the staff team a whole lot, I'm always there to help people out and I am almost always available. I spend most of my time in game to not only RP but spend a large amount of my time to help my fellow staff team out with day to day tasks.

Few other things to point out :

TRUST :
My time on Zarp and in the Staff Team has allowed me to build up trust between both users and staff. I am able to also allowed staff to put trust in me, and I will not let them down. You can put trust into me, and I will not fail and ruin the servers reputation. I only would use my powers to enforce the rules on the server to guarantee the best experience possible for the user, so they would enjoy their time. I can be trusted with tasks, power, and with other users and staff.
I would also like to point out that I have never received an official warning or demotion request, this speaks about the trust that is put into me. But I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes as well, but I'm able to accept when I did something wrong and work on it so it doesn't happen again. I'm often consulted on staff questions when there is no higher up on the server and I'm usually able to deal with most situations due to my good knowledge of the rules.

DEDICATION :
I prooved my dedication by being very active and working hard on day to day bases and by putting a large amount of my time into staffing. Also by being availabe and joinable on different platforms. I really enjoy helping my mates and I always make sure that they're doing their job well by keeping the server clean from rulebreakers.

CONCLUSION :
I believe that as a Super Admin, I would be able to continue helping people on the server, but go over more to give the best possible experience to ensure that the lower staff are not abusing their powers and to ensure that all staff members are trained properly and thoroughly without any gaps in their training leading to potential issues on the server.
I am constantly active on the server, and if I am not on and someone requests staff assistance on one of the servers, I always try to hop on as quickly as I can, or, if I am too busy to come online, find someone else in the staff team who is able to.
I always do my best to go above and beyond for the server, and I believe that I would make a good addition to the SSRP Lead Team as a Super Admin.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As an Admin, there have been a few issues that I have encountered which required the assistance of a LT member, and one of these scenarios was myself and a couple of other staff members strongly suspected someone of hacking, but we were unable to anti-cheat the player. Luckily and by concidence, a head admin came online in the right time and dealt with it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First, I would click on the thread which was made against the staff member. After this, I would read the whole report carefully. Then I would look for any evidence that the user has provided to back up their accusations. If there is no evidence then I would first ask the person making the accusation to submit some evidence. If they do not then I would have to deny the report as nothing can be proved against the staff member. If there is evidence and there is a strong reason for the staff member to be punished, I would first contact the Lead Team and see their opinion then I would either give them an official warning, demote them myself or deny it, depending on what the Lead Team say and how many official warnings the Staff in question has. After a resolution is decided, I would talk to the Staff member in question and give them some advice how they can prevent the same/similar things happening in the future. If the Staff member is not respecting server rules and breaking very important server rules, I would issue the Staff member an ‘Emergency Demotion’, until the next meeting. I would only use the ‘Emergency Demotion’ if it is absolutely necessary and crucial. If an ‘Emergency Demotion’ can be avoided and is not necessary or crucial, then I would leave the Staff member and bring it up in the next meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly I would ask them why they had banned the user for this excessive amount of time and ask them what the user did wrong, then I would reconsider their punishment with them and tell them how to properly use the ban command next time. Then I would come to an to lower the ban and let the user know of his change in punishment and the situation.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would teleport to the staff member and ask what rule is being broken. Once the rule is stated I would recite the rule and the meaning of it to both the staff member and the user, making sure to ask if they both understand my explanation. If there are any questions I would answer them and then allow the staff member to continue their sit.
If things become out of hand (e.g. the staff member and the user are arguing) I would try and calm down the situation by joining/taking over the sit and asking for the background of the report made. After the sit is finished, I would talk to the staff member explaining they need to be less aggressive towards users and if they are in any situation like this again they should ask for assistance from another staff member instead of continually arguing with them. If the staff member used any kind of abuse (e.g. freezing unethically) I would talk to them immediately explaining they can’t do this and give them a verbal warning if they didn’t know. If they continued to argue with me about this I would officially warn them and bring it up in the meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask the staff member accusing them their side of the story and listen to what they have to say. I would then ask them if they have any evidence to support their claims. If the staff member had no evidence, I would ask the staff member they reported if this did in fact happen. If the staff member denied it, I would tell the staff member making the report that if something did happen again, to ensure that they gather some form of evidence to show what the staff member has done wrong. If the staff member being reported did not deny what they had done, I would speak to them about what they had done and go over the rules with them to ensure that they fully understand them and that nothing similar would happen with them again, and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action would be taken. If it were something very serious or the staff member did have an official warning for abuse or something similar, then I would also issue an emergency demote and decide on the action taken in the following Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
This is something that I’ve had encountered multiple times before. First of all, I would stop the argument, then I would talk to the staff member who was disrespectful and then I would explain to him what he did wrong. If the situations is being uncontrollable, I would bring the case up for a demotion during the LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
In this situation, I would instantly go to the staff member and make sure that the rule being broken is clear enough for him. Then I would tell him that what he is doing is unacceptable and that he is ruining the user's RP experience. After that, I will tell him that I'm going to bring up the situation to the LT meeting if providing enough evidence.

Thank you everyone for reading my application! I am looking for all feedback so I can work on myself to make myself better. Remember, please if you are gonna give me some feedback, make it constructive.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893639

:neutralsp:
I dont play SSRP but you seem good from the times i have played
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893640

inb4,

WW2 MEMES BELOW

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893654

SSRP has enough SAs.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893655

woah i get my cool replies removed, anyway, current SA'S are useless, and none of that SA'S handle F1's, so we'll see if you DO HANDLE f1's.
:plussp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893657

This Guy should get SA, why is he not accepted cmon man??
  • Makaveli
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Only God Can Judge Me
  • Thanks received: 41
It's Fucked How People Get Judged For Being Real, And How People Get Loved For Being Fake.

-Tupac Shakur

Ex SSRP-Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893681

Newdude wrote:
SSRP has enough SAs.
That is never a reason to deny someone
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893755

:plussp: been applying for a long time and this guy really does deserve it. He is great admin and an extremely active nice player.
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893759

Newdude wrote:
SSRP has enough SAs.
This never should be used as a negative on any player. I'm very disgusted when people use this excuse to deny people for lead team roles. There are literally no negatives that could come with another lead team member if he deserves it. I've heard some say that there won't be much to do as a lead team member but that is a good thing. Anyways oxy you are very dedicated and helpful always handling things both in-game and on the forums. Your activity all around the community is amazing and the only negative I could find for you is that I personally don't see you interacting with the SSRP lead team, however, I am not certain as I'm not paying attention to you all the time. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893930

:plussp: Why oh why isnt he accepted already. :dry:
Accept him he deserves it!
hes respected, Hes active, hes friendly, hes fair, Why isnt he SA Make it happen
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893986

ToBeHonest wrote:
woah i get my cool replies removed, anyway, current SA'S are useless, and none of that SA'S handle F1's, so we'll see if you DO HANDLE f1's.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Doing F1s is not the SAs job. There job is to manage and guide the Mods and Admins who do the F1s. They also bring up demotions and stop any abuse from happening.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #893988

Give this weeb SA alreadly :S
  • twardy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • clarky why u do dis
  • Thanks received: 37
EX - Broccoli Co - Owner
EX - Pink Lemonade Officer
EX - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #894015

Guy's made a decent contribution to the community as an upstanding member of the staff team. You deal with F1's when no-one else will. You've been backin' me up when I've been doing them by taking others while I do them. You've got a good attitude about it and you're a pretty active dude. You know what's up. I wouldn't mind seeing you take the position.

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #894078

+ friendly guy
+ active
+ Likes to help people
+ Cute fox

• Yojonatan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex SSRP Moderator

Only way is Daf
Holland style

My steam: Click!

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895522

Bump
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #895694

Ahh what a great guy! I remember when you got moderator and I really liked you and thought you were a great staff member. For sure you deserve this rank, keep up the good work buddy!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by narexa.

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #896522

Bumperino
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼