Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/TheCorgi/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: Data Not Available
Server 3: Data Not Available

Estimated Server Time:
~ 3 months

Languages I speak:
English
My Personality
I am very fun, loving, and caring. Even though I have my soft side, I can be stern when needed. Most of the LT can confirm that I do not just take shit and let it be swept under the rug. You either do your job or get lost and give it to someone who is willing and ready. That being said, I am no hardass. I do not intend to be harsh or cruel at all times. It is merely a... motherly instinct, I guess you could call it. I care for everyone on the server and try my best to make sure that they are cared for and handled properly.

Due to such traits within myself, many people found me hard to agree with or even acknowledge as a person. But through time and understanding, I have been given the respect and appreciation that many have only gained after years of being here. I can definitely adopt two different faces, but they work hand in hand to make everyone's experience wholesome.

My Dedication
My passion and interest in this community and these servers is something like I've never experienced before. I only want what is best for everyone here, and I am trying my best to prove myself through gaining higher ranks and making sure that opinions and voices are heard. I've begun asking for input, ideas, and suggestions. I have a list of items to give to our CM team (some of which have already seen the list). I have been pushing for things to be better for this community because it is something that I care deeply about.

About my resignation: Yes, it was foolish and in the heat of the moment. But after a 3 hour talk with someone about many of the issues and my concerns, everything seemed like.. a joke. I know now that that was not the case, and rather my voice and opinions were heard. But due to tiredness and irritation I let my emotions and thoughts get the best of me. This mistake will not happen again. The only time I would ever plan to resign or give up my place in this community is if something drastic were to occur in real life. It may take months more time to prove this to everyone, but I can promise you that I will not let things get into my head. I understand better that genuine concerns are taken seriously and are never a joke. Everything we say is taken seriously, and that was all I wanted. Again, I apologize for my irrationality in that situation. I take this role very seriously and will prove myself as needed.

Traits/Abilities and Leadership
I feel as though my personality adds into this, but because of my soft side and harsh side working together, I am able to properly and fairly handle situations and people. My "motherly instinct" is something that also helps me when deciding how a certain situation should go and the type of punishment that someone should receive.
I am also a team player, I make sure that everyone is informed of what is going on, and make sure that the proper items get to the correct people. I always try my best to get people together on certain projects, or to make people aware of what others are doing, so there are no arguments or confusion about who is doing what.
As for leadership, I usually take on the role of a leader in group projects during school, but now since I am working I have begun to take on team leader roles when it comes to who does what and common interest. I am very organized and make sure that people are doing their jobs and they're doing them right. I take ideas and brainstorm how to tackle different situations with my team. Any other questions about my traits/leadership are welcomed!

Time as a Super Admin
More often than not, I was dealing with rogue staff members or players. My "official job" is to monitor the staff members and make sure they are doing things properly, but instead I have been handling those that need to be punished. So far, under my watch no one has been demoted, but rather they have been given talking to's about the do's and don'ts of staffing and retraining if needed. I have been trying my best to turn people around to the community and make sure they are welcomed with open arms. As for rogue players, I make sure to talk to them and have them understand what exactly they have gotten themselves into, I ask their opinion on why they think certain things have happened and what type of punishment they should get. Compromise is always made, with either an official apology or a warning of "Do it again, and I won't be so nice next time and you will get the punishment that is properly deserved, no if's and's or but's." This technique has worked well for the most part, but for others it goes straight to the harsher side, one will learn when enough time and dedication are put into it. It just takes a little understanding and care.

Difficult situations that I have had to face are little to none. As of recent I have become confident enough to deal with things on my own in a timely and orderly manner. The only big issue that I have really had to deal with is a rogue staff member that refused to listen to logic and understanding, rather they needed "SS evidence" of a rule that they had falsely banned someone for. At first I tried to be the loving and soft side to bring them to understanding in a positive regard. But after a long talk and apologies from the rogue staff member, things were understand although in a much more scolding way. They were re-trained in how to ban and what the do's and don'ts of handling such powers are. They have turned around and done a much better job, and have a much easier time when talking to those that try and give criticism or ask questions.

Ideas I wish to Achieve
The main thing I want to achieve by gaining a higher rank is to make sure that everyone within the LT and below are doing their jobs properly. Dead weight is dead weight and only brings us down as a team. I want things to improve and for us to work together better and make sure that everyone's opinions, even our own team.
I would also like to create a more friendly bond between the LT and its users, lately there have been much more hostile feelings towards the LT for a number of reasons, and I wish to be the one to squash insecurities and answer any and all questions that may arise or concerns that people may have about any of the processes or rules.

Mainly just making sure that everyone is properly informed of everything that is going on, without leaving any open questions hung in the air.

tl;dr
I have a great personality, soft yet harsh. Mom-like.
I handle things amazingly (from what I know) and make sure that everyone feels good.
Dedication is top notch, I'm really passionate about this community. Read the section about my resignation v important.
I take leader roles when needed, mainly did it in school as a group project leader.
Taken care of many situations as an SA, mainly rogue staff and players. All handled and retrained as needed.
Ideas I want to achieve: better communication and getting rid of dead weight (or making dead weight not so... dead weight..)

If you have any questions, they are welcome and ready to be answered!
Concerns? Let me know.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy, Slyzzz

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889488

:support:
deserves it more than anyone
sorri xnator and spoder just truth
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheCorgi

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889490

+1 Support

She's only a little homo
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889491

Tony Lombardi wrote:
+1 Support

She's only a little homo
Nick on Zarp forums tf? This is something big
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889492

:3 sorry nothing to Say
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Lunas.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889493

Just fuck everything and give it to her. Let her be the one that will actualy bring a change and not just sit back and relax after a promotion (; there is nothing wrong with that don't get me wrong). We realy need to fix the Staff to Staff, LT to Staff, Staff to LT, LT to user, User to LT, Staff to user and User to staff atitude and connection. Felt and still fill a bit sceptical but just fuck it.

:plussp:

Sry for my fuck it atitude, it's just my recent feelings
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889494

:neutralsp:

you're good at what you do but you still need more experience imo and you haven't been here for too long as well which i personally dont care about but lots of people do, plus xnator deserves this more.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by the illest satan.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889495

Connect with the community on trying to improve areas of the server and spends time listening to what everyone has to say.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889496

You are good with your current rank and I see others say you deserve the position, I can agree however, Your recent resignation shows just a little lack of dedication I am gonna stay neutral for now.

• Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889497

Jawson wrote:
You are good with your current rank and I see others say you deserve the position, I can agree however, Your recent resignation shows just a little lack of dedication I am gonna stay neutral for now.

I actually wrote a little bit about that, which kind of explains the reasoning and my hopes. I probably won't resign again unless something incredibly drastic happens in my life. Please read it, though. I hope it will change your opinion. If not, I accept that.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889498

We first spoke when you were handling an F1 and there were a bunch of guys trolling and being disrespectful, and straight away I knew you would go far in the staff team, you were extremely kind and a great staff member back then and I'm very glad to see you still at it! You're by far one of the best staff member's I've seen.

• narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889508

No u

Absolute shithead, sense of humor is like :poop:

what u think i was joking, get out of here n0bs corgi best SA
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889514

you do a good job at staffing, just stop trying to sell your nudes on the servers for irl money
:whistle:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889515

Sam the Sausage wrote:
you do a good job at staffing, just stop trying to sell your nudes on the servers for irl money
Listen up buddy 20$ = 20$
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889524

Ashur. wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Listen up buddy 20$ = 20$

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

On a more serious note, as far as I am aware of the current Supers on SSRP, you probably stand out the most just because of your drive to want to make things better, not only for SSRP, but also for the entire community. While I'm more then well aware people will bash you for being newer to the community and server as a whole, it doesn't mean there aren't those who shine hell of a lot brighter than the rest, which is exactly the category I see you fitting into.

Best of luck Corgi!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Bezzy.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889532

So you played for 3months and are super admin? Jesus i rather Spoder or that other person get it as you have not been with us for long at all...
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889545

Can actually take a joke
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889555

You had a really controversial start getting more than 100 comments per application saying you only get promoted because you are a girl and not only did you take that without any affect you also managed to turn around everyone's opinion. Your application looks detailed but I don't have time to read through the entire thing. You are one of the best, most hard working lead team members ssrp has currently. You are very straight forward and not afraid to voice your opinion. You are very dedicated and one of the best candidates for the role! Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889561

+Supporte
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The following user(s) said Thank You: Getzco, TheCorgi

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889563

TimeForPug wrote:
So you played for 3months and are super admin? Jesus i rather Spoder or that other person get it as you have not been with us for long at all...

Didn’t know there’s was a rule stating people can’t apply for positions if they “have not been with us for long at all” Lol.

Last I checked people who do their job and do it well, I don’t even play ssrp and I know all she does is staff stuff on the server. On days I’m home from university, when she gets out of bed in the morning she gets on the server and constantly wakes me up because I can hear kids screaming through her headset while she’s in an admin sit with them, and when I’m on ts with her she constantly tells me to hold on because she’s in a sit.

Like I don’t get how she plays the server and almost never rps or bases and only does staff shit. Me being her boyfriend aside, I think she does a good job as a staff member and there’s no reason she can’t or shouldnt apply considering she does her job.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, TheCorgi
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40