SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120942118
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Gametracker: www.gametracker.com/player/JuMBaCSGOHand...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1000 hours +

Languages I speak:
English, German, Polish, little bit Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when a player kills player(s) without a valid roleplay reason.
For example: player X killed player Y, because player Y had an annoying voice
For RDM, i would warn a player.
If it would be mass RDM i would give an admin valid proof to ban him

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR will apply when you die in a district and go straight back without waiting the three minutes.
For example: Player Y got mugged and did not pay in time and went back to the same district within the three minutes.
Returning within the NLR period will result in most likely a verbal warn. (Depending on the situation)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First i would bring player X to a roof and ask him what happened. After that i would ask him for proof and teleport player Y to the sit. Then i would ask player Y for his side of the story.

With proof:
If player X does have proof of him getting killed i would ask player Y if he has any proof that will defend him. If he doesn't, player Y will most likely get a warning for RDM. (Depending on the situation)

Without proof:
If player X doesn't have any proof of him getting killed, i would ask player Y if he admits killing him for no reason. if he doesn't i would tell player X that i can't do anything without proof and give him advice to record his gameplay in the future.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.First i would ask player Y if he did break NLR. If he admits i would give him a verbal warning. If he doesn't admit and player X has proof it will result in a warning and give him the advice to read the rules again.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I should be chosen because i have alot of staffing experience through zarp. I've been staff on four different zarp servers including ssrp. Im aware of the rules and know them well. My last warning was a lot ago so I dont have any recents. And i will do my best to keep my record clean. Most of the time the staff members are busy or afk while their are alot of f1's. I would like to help the staff team and the players with their problems. Right now my activity is still kinda weak, and i am aware that i need to improve that. But i got a week until the next meeting so it would be no problem to get my activity up. I'm hoping for my fourth chance to become a moderator on ssrp.
I know that I was a mod... but I can't play for a longer time (sry for that), becaus of the work. But know I play again normal. Now I will spend more time on DarkRP and I'm verrysorry that I wasn't online for a long time. But it's easy to make me on mod, because I know all the keys and more.
  • GERJuMBa
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] JuMBa's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889489

You already have an application, if you need to make changes to it do so by clicking
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

206 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47