Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889068

Steam Name: Cloud__

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: Click Here.

What server are you applying for: Murder

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:137999499

Current Gametracker Profiles Click Here.

Estimated Server Time: 60-80 Hours.

Languages I speak: English & Irish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: I feel my time as an administrator has been short, and I understand that most people don't apply for super admin this quickly, but in my own personal opinion Murder is dead, and needs to be revived, I think if I were to become a SA I could help and change that, I have learned a lot as an administrator and want to continue on to become an SA, I understand also that my activity on TS isnt great but that is something I can really improve on, only reason I am never on is because all my friends use discord, Whilst I was admin I seen other staff members abuse the powers they were given, And I couldn't handle it the situation, I know you may not trust me to become a SA but I could change that if we could interact on TS, I also think Murder doesnt have enough SAs and I feel I am a good candidate for the position.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team:
I am a really active member of the Zarp community and have no punishments on any servers! I have read through the rules multiple times and know how to behave, I am a very mature person and I believe im a good candidate for the team with only one other SA he may need some more help, And I would love to be that person, I am willing to give the server a lot more time and try to help it out gaining more players, But to get rid of any bad players. I think I would be a great candidate because I know the rules, have good activity and know when someone is in the wrong.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: The situation was with another staff member Iscarecrow when he abused, a player who was new had rdm'd, soon after he rdm'd he disconnected, Iscarecrow then banned that player for "RDM + LTAP" which isnt right, he had abused his powers and didnt know the rules or how to act and behave as a administrator. I later informed Nick about it and then he handled it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member: How I would handle a abuse report is. First I would start off with the staff member who was abusing and see what he has to say, After that I would contact the person who is reporting the staff member and get his side of the story, after doing that I would talk to both of them at the same time and see what they have to say to each other, I would then go and ask the reporter for any proof of him abusing, and if he had proof I would bring it up in the LTM, and if there wasn't any valid evidence of the staff member abusing I would inform the reporter that the abuse report has been denied and nothing has gone on to happen.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly: I would inform the staff member that he banned the player for too long and make sure that he knew what time he should of banned him for, then I would get in contact with the player he banned informing him that his ban time has been reduced to a normal ban time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation:
I would step in and ask the other staff member to stop for a moment, I would talk to that staff member in a private and make sure he stays calm and make sure he knows what he is doing, If he couldnt calm down I would go over and speak with the player he is attempting to deal with, I would deal with him myself and explain to the other staff member on how to handle a situation like that.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation:

I would ask both of them to relax and talk with the staff member who is accusing the other on what happened, and attempt to gather any information or proof from him, I would then go over to the other play and try see why he had done this, If he denied it with valid proof that he did abuse, I would bring it up in the LTM, if there was no proof and it all seemed to be slander I would tell both of them to cop on and stop accusing each other, and make sure that the situation was handled correctly.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation: They staff members should both be mature enough to handle it themselves but if they couldn't I would ask them to both stop figure out what caused it and try resolve whatever that problem might be, I would try to also calm both of them down so that they wouldn't continue to argue and try to make sure that they are friends at the end of the day.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member:
I would tell the staff member to stop, and explain to the staff member what they are doing wrong, if they were to continue abusing there powers I would take all the powers away from them and bring that up in the LTM and make sure everything is clear why that player was demoted on the spot.

Thanks very much for reading my application, and I would really appreciate it if you were to give any support or any tips on where I could improve!
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Top Shagger.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889070

Goodluck habibi
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889071

:plussp:

Great guy, good application and you are on a lot good luck
  • oggy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889073

I believe you are worthy of this position, i think you are ready for it too, goodluck!

:plussp:
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889074

:minussp: You've been admin for like 1/2 weeks :P
BUT YOURE MORE ACTIVE THAN ME
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Boxy.

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889075

I mean my name is David so i mean like yeah.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889076

It's way too early for you to become SA you need more experience also I would like to see a bigger interaction with the current lead team before you get it. Good luck anyways!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889080

Nick0GR wrote:
It's way too early for you to become SA you need more experience also I would like to see a bigger interaction with the current lead team before you get it. Good luck anyways!

I find it quite hard to interact with Lead Team, Some of them are inactive on the server and others always busy on TS, so I havent really come around to speak with most of them.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889083

Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

I find it quite hard to interact with Lead Team, Some of them are inactive on the server and others always busy on TS, so I havent really come around to speak with most of them.
You have never actively attempted to speak to me on team speak and I'm always on there, as for in-game I barely get over my minimum which I'm not proud of but even then when I see you on you still don't make an attempt to interact with me.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889094

Nick0GR wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

You have never actively attempted to speak to me on team speak and I'm always on there, as for in-game I barely get over my minimum which I'm not proud of but even then when I see you on you still don't make an attempt to interact with me.

In admin chat I start speaking with you, Me, you, oggy and some other player were on I was asking you how are you ect, but you didnt seem like you wanted to chat back with me, I presumed you were busy with something, as for TS, I'm never on because all of my friends use discord and I dont really know many members of zarp who use ts.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889097

Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Just poke them and ask to move in then speak to them :P
and Just speak to them when ever the fuck you see them
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889107

Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

I don't want to force a conversation that's really awkward.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889141

bump - Would like some more tips on what I could improve on.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889142

Batmun wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

You don't have to force a conversation, you can, however, be a bit more social and learn a few icebreakers, how do you think I got my super admin ranks? I didn't have to force a conversation on Xnator or Aek or Wolfi or Johnler or Grumpy or Chienman or Hazzenator or Stewie or Anna and the list goes on and on and on.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Nick0GR. Reason: bad bbcode

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889145

Nick0GR wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

You don't have to force a conversation, you can, however, be a bit more social and learn a few icebreakers, how do you think I got my super admin ranks? I didn't have to force a conversation on Xnator or Aek or Wolfi or Johnler or Grumpy or Chienman or Hazzenator or Stewie or Anna and the list goes on and on and on.

I have bad history joining peoples channels, If I ever do join peoples channels I get disrespected ect. But im not a snake, So I prefer only to talk with the people I know, And find it difficult when many people are in a channel at one time
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Top Shagger.

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889146

Zou are noice guz in/game but I think its to early for you so I thing just wait 1-2 months and you will get it!

:minussp:

That dont mean that I dont like you! ;)
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889152

Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

I have bad history joining peoples channels, If I ever do join peoples channels I get disrespected ect. But im not a snake, So I prefer only to talk with the people I know, And find it difficult when many people are in a channel at one time
when you want to start a conversation with most people including nick just call them gey and go from there, thats what i do
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889155

Dom12887 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

when you want to start a conversation with most people including nick just call them gey and go from there, thats what i do

Appreciate the help dom.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: redacted

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889157

iScarecrow wrote:
Zou are noice guz in/game but I think its to early for you so I thing just wait 1-2 months and you will get it!

:minussp:

That dont mean that I dont like you! ;)

Thanks, And when I get denied I will wait a month and a half and re-apply and hopefully get it.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Super Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #889191

Batmun wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Batmun wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A good start is playing other games with the lead team to let them get to know you. I know a lot of the murder lead team play town of salem so that's a good start, btw dont call nick gey as he classes that as 'harassment' try to do it discreetly in games if you want to do that

Appreciate the help dom.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1