STEAM_0:0:118508955

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/OxyFoxy/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately : 840 hours

Languages I speak:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
In my time as an admin, I have followed the staff ethos and I have carefully ensured that I always punish people not based on my own opinion on that person, but on what they truly deserve for the rulebreak that they have made.
I feel that I've contributed so much during time of being an administrator, such as giving many tips and lots of information to users who are interested and want to apply for Moderator. I also love helping new staff all the time! I've also tried to find ways to motivate staff to do more F1's. One of my favourite ways to do this is by reminding and encouraging people to be productive. I feel that if I get accepted as a new Super Admin I will do my very best to find more ways to make SSRP an even better place by helping people as far as I can in order to ensure that they have the best possible experience on the server, and being a Super Admin would just make me want to do so more.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I feel giving me this opportunity would bennefit the staff team a whole lot, I'm always there to help people out and I am almost always available. I spend most of my time in game to not only RP but spend a large amount of my time to help my fellow staff team out with day to day tasks.

Few other things to point out :

TRUST :
My time on Zarp and in the Staff Team has allowed me to build up trust between both users and staff. I am able to also allowed staff to put trust in me, and I will not let them down. You can put trust into me, and I will not fail and ruin the servers reputation. I only would use my powers to enforce the rules on the server to guarantee the best experience possible for the user, so they would enjoy their time. I can be trusted with tasks, power, and with other users and staff.
I would also like to point out that I have never received an official warning or demotion request, this speaks about the trust that is put into me. But I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes as well, but I'm able to accept when I did something wrong and work on it so it doesn't happen again. I'm often consulted on staff questions when there is no higher up on the server and I'm usually able to deal with most situations due to my good knowledge of the rules.

DEDICATION :
I prooved my dedication by being very active and working hard on day to day bases and by putting a large amount of my time into staffing. Also by being availabe and joinable on different platforms. I really enjoy helping my mates and I always make sure that they're doing their job well by keeping the server clean from rulebreakers.

CONCLUSION :
I believe that as a Super Admin, I would be able to continue helping people on the server, but go over more to give the best possible experience to ensure that the lower staff are not abusing their powers and to ensure that all staff members are trained properly and thoroughly without any gaps in their training leading to potential issues on the server.
I am constantly active on the server, and if I am not on and someone requests staff assistance on one of the servers, I always try to hop on as quickly as I can, or, if I am too busy to come online, find someone else in the staff team who is able to.
I always do my best to go above and beyond for the server, and I believe that I would make a good addition to the SSRP Lead Team as a Super Admin.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As an Admin, there have been a few issues that I have encountered which required the assistance of a LT member, and one of these scenarios was myself and a couple of other staff members strongly suspected someone of hacking, but we were unable to anti-cheat the player. Luckily and by concidence, a head admin came online in the right time and dealt with it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First, I would click on the thread which was made against the staff member. After this, I would read the whole report carefully. Then I would look for any evidence that the user has provided to back up their accusations. If there is no evidence then I would first ask the person making the accusation to submit some evidence. If they do not then I would have to deny the report as nothing can be proved against the staff member. If there is evidence and there is a strong reason for the staff member to be punished, I would first contact the Lead Team and see their opinion then I would either give them an official warning, demote them myself or deny it, depending on what the Lead Team say and how many official warnings the Staff in question has. After a resolution is decided, I would talk to the Staff member in question and give them some advice how they can prevent the same/similar things happening in the future. If the Staff member is not respecting server rules and breaking very important server rules, I would issue the Staff member an ‘Emergency Demotion’, until the next meeting. I would only use the ‘Emergency Demotion’ if it is absolutely necessary and crucial. If an ‘Emergency Demotion’ can be avoided and is not necessary or crucial, then I would leave the Staff member and bring it up in the next meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly I would ask them why they had banned the user for this excessive amount of time and ask them what the user did wrong, then I would reconsider their punishment with them and tell them how to properly use the ban command next time. Then I would come to an to lower the ban and let the user know of his change in punishment and the situation.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would teleport to the staff member and ask what rule is being broken. Once the rule is stated I would recite the rule and the meaning of it to both the staff member and the user, making sure to ask if they both understand my explanation. If there are any questions I would answer them and then allow the staff member to continue their sit.
If things become out of hand (e.g. the staff member and the user are arguing) I would try and calm down the situation by joining/taking over the sit and asking for the background of the report made. After the sit is finished, I would talk to the staff member explaining they need to be less aggressive towards users and if they are in any situation like this again they should ask for assistance from another staff member instead of continually arguing with them. If the staff member used any kind of abuse (e.g. freezing unethically) I would talk to them immediately explaining they can’t do this and give them a verbal warning if they didn’t know. If they continued to argue with me about this I would officially warn them and bring it up in the meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask the staff member accusing them their side of the story and listen to what they have to say. I would then ask them if they have any evidence to support their claims. If the staff member had no evidence, I would ask the staff member they reported if this did in fact happen. If the staff member denied it, I would tell the staff member making the report that if something did happen again, to ensure that they gather some form of evidence to show what the staff member has done wrong. If the staff member being reported did not deny what they had done, I would speak to them about what they had done and go over the rules with them to ensure that they fully understand them and that nothing similar would happen with them again, and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action would be taken. If it were something very serious or the staff member did have an official warning for abuse or something similar, then I would also issue an emergency demote and decide on the action taken in the following Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
This is something that I’ve had encountered multiple times before. First of all, I would stop the argument, then I would talk to the staff member who was disrespectful and then I would explain to him what he did wrong. If the situations is being uncontrollable, I would bring the case up for a demotion during the LT meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
In this situation, I would instantly go to the staff member and make sure that the rule being broken is clear enough for him. Then I would tell him that what he is doing is unacceptable and that he is ruining the user's RP experience. After that, I will tell him that I'm going to bring up the situation to the LT meeting if providing enough evidence.

Thank you everyone for reading my application! I am looking for all feedback so I can work on myself to make myself better. Remember, please if you are gonna give me some feedback, make it constructive.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888764

:plussp:
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888779

Rips too many of his own suits
:minussp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by ITztrain.

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888788

• twardy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • clarky why u do dis
  • Thanks received: 37
EX - Broccoli Co - Owner
EX - Pink Lemonade Officer
EX - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888795

much gay in that app

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888813

ToBeHonest wrote:
much gay in that app
non toi
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean lucien cheikh touré

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888814

This guy has been trying so hard to get super admin for god knows how long. I personally don't see anything that is holding him back from getting it! Good luck man! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888832

I like him even if my gang doesn’t I think you are a good staff member but u don’t like me and don’t trust me so

:neutralsp:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888869

You Ban ppl for sayng f...
Good Luck any way
dont ban admins for saying f... to you
  • epicPLayer
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888876

Personally, I don't understand why you haven't been accepted already because you have most if not all the requirements that is needed as a Super Admin.

Best of Luck buddy! ;)
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888909

:plussp: Good guy
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888933

Great guy & great staff member :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888983

:plussp: Good guy, good staff member HOWEVER very small dick
  • John Smith
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888987

Yeet Man wrote:
I like him even if my gang doesn’t I think you are a good staff member but u don’t like me and don’t trust me so

That is by far the worst reason i have ever seen to vote anything
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, narexa

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #888995

• HostiOne
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 78

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889030

Keith Cozart wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:

You think I’m serious? Lol

Here since you think this is real life I’ll say this. He is alright at staff but if he doesn’t trust me he might be bias in sits or towards gang members. Not saying this happened but how can I know it won’t ever happend.
So :neutralsp: he is good staff but I kinda lost track of u and we don’t talk enough and I don’t know u well enough to know if u are or are not bias.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889062

Muted me for saying snowflake. 00f
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889110

Yeet Man wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Yeet Man wrote:

You think I’m serious? Lol

Here since you think this is real life I’ll say this. He is alright at staff but if he doesn’t trust me he might be bias in sits or towards gang members. Not saying this happened but how can I know it won’t ever happend.
So :neutralsp: he is good staff but I kinda lost track of u and we don’t talk enough and I don’t know u well enough to know if u are or are not bias.

I was gonna make a signature for you but you're chatting shit to Keith.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889239

I personally do not feel you are ready for this position yet because of the following;

You're nice and friendly and all but i dont think you stand out with the skillsets we demand for a super-admin. You may be nice friendly and generally helpfull in some kind but there's more around the corner waiting for you when you get superadmin. And i don't think you are ready for these situations when you get SA

You see, you need to be a leader, overall influencial and have good communication skillsets(Which are a few examples). And i personally believe you dont seem to have developed those skills that well yet.

Yes you are friendly, yes you often help out. But i have certainly seen you aren't ready for this task mainly due to the past situations i've encountered with you. You seem to make big problems out of something that is easily solvable with a friendly talk between the two staff members. This is a key part for being a superadmin, instead of making problems try and solve them with a small talk. (Which is also one of the many examples)

Generally i don't think you are ready for this task yet. My opinion mainly is that you have alot to learn from regular sits to 'fit's' between staff members and users. Don't get me wrong, you are a great and friendly guy, but i don't think you fit in the LT just yet

Advice: Communicate with LT on teamspeak more often.
-When staff/users ask for questions, instead ask them to go on the Zarp Teamspeak then your discord server.
-I'd like to see you act more proffesional ingame and encourage staff members to do their 'jobs' in a friendly way
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[SSRP Super Admin] OxyFoxy's Application 5 years 11 months ago #889258

spodermon wrote:
I personally do not feel you are ready for this position yet because of the following;

You're nice and friendly and all but i dont think you stand out with the skillsets we demand for a super-admin. You may be nice friendly and generally helpfull in some kind but there's more around the corner waiting for you when you get superadmin. And i don't think you are ready for these situations when you get SA

You see, you need to be a leader, overall influencial and have good communication skillsets(Which are a few examples). And i personally believe you dont seem to have developed those skills that well yet.

Yes you are friendly, yes you often help out. But i have certainly seen you aren't ready for this task mainly due to the past situations i've encountered with you. You seem to make big problems out of something that is easily solvable with a friendly talk between the two staff members. This is a key part for being a superadmin, instead of making problems try and solve them with a small talk. (Which is also one of the many examples)

Generally i don't think you are ready for this task yet. My opinion mainly is that you have alot to learn from regular sits to 'fit's' between staff members and users. Don't get me wrong, you are a great and friendly guy, but i don't think you fit in the LT just yet

Advice: Communicate with LT on teamspeak more often.
-When staff/users ask for questions, instead ask them to go on the Zarp Teamspeak then your discord server.
-I'd like to see you act more proffesional ingame and encourage staff members to do their 'jobs' in a friendly way

Don't forget to add on he needs to quit muting people for the smallest of reasons and for things that aren't even close to being mute-worthy. Doing shit like that just shows a lack of professionalism and someone who is not fit as a good role model for staff let alone to be in a leadership position. It also seems like from what I've seen you mute certain people more than others for smaller things.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127