Link to Steam Profile:

steamcommunity.com/id/X_Mattors_X/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:177633343

Languages I speak:

English, French

TS3 Related

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?:

I would move the user that contacted me about them being bullied to a spacer with myself, and I would give the user the chance to tell me about his side of the story. I would then subsequently speak to the accused user about the bullying. If the accused user was to admit to bullying the victim, then I would proceed to tell them that bullying is strictly against our rules and I would either warn, kick or ban depending on the severity of the allegations. But, if the accused user was to deny that the bullying took place, I would move both users to a spacer with myself and give them both the opportunity to talk about the situation and then I would make a decision based on what evidence I am presented. If I decide that the bullying did, in fact, take place, the accused user would be banned.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately:

Deleting Avatar's

The deleting avatar's feature allows you to delete a user's avatar. It would be suitable to use this feature if a user had an offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate avatar or if a user was impersonating someone else's avatar without their permission.

Kicking Clients

The kick feature is a feature which allows you to kick a user from the server. The kick feature is most commonly used as some form of warning to the user in order to make sure the user knows that what they are doing is against the rules. An example of this is if a user was constantly mic spamming you could kick them and when the user was to return, they would be aware to stop as it's against our rules.

Banning Clients

The ban feature allows you to ban a user for a specific amount of time as a punishment for breaking the server's rules. This is designed to give the user time to consider their actions so that when they rejoin the server, they no longer break the rules. For example, if a user was to be racist after receiving a warning about it already, you can ban them for 1 day to give them time to consider their actions.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words):

Dedication. First of all, I am currently an administrator on TTT and I am very dedicated to giving the users of the server the best possible experience by answering all queries I get and punishing those that break the rules. I wish to get ts3 staff so I can continue to do this on Teamspeak as well as on TTT.

Friendly. The majority of people that I have encountered would say that I am a nice guy and I have been as helpful as I can be when people. I'd like to think that if someone on Teamspeak needed assistance, I would be approachable and be able to help out with their problem.

Knowledge. I have a good knowledge of the Terms of Use on Teamspeak and how to handle different situations and how to punish people for breaking rules.

Extra

Just a note on my slight lack of activity, I have had lots of revison to do recently and have been out all Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I have just sat an exam yesterday so now my activity should be back to being good

Anyway thanks all for reading, as always and actual feedback is welcome, and good luck to all the other applicants.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] MattorS's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #886622

Detailed application but I don't think you are ready yet or active enough for it. Good luck anyways! :neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS3] MattorS's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #886630

You put sometime into your application, but I do agree with Nick's comment's as I don't really see you on TS that much, and even then, I don't know if you would be ready for it.

Best of luck in any case!

:neutralsp:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TS3] MattorS's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #886732

You are friendly when on teamspeak although currently i dont think you are active enough on Teamspeak for the staff role. Goodluck anyway.

:neutralsp:
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TS3] MattorS's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #887135

bump to be above harry
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550