STEAM_0:0:177633343

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:
100 Hours

Languages I speak:

English

{PROMOTION RELATED}

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1.MASS RDM + LTAP, When a player decides to RDM (Random Death Match) but decides to RDM more than 3 players it would be considered a MASS RDM, if the player leaves prior to obtaining the punishment and warning, while the punishment is active if the player leaves that would be LTAP(Leaving to avoid Punishment) which can result to a ban, length is prior to any other bans or punishments that were placed on the player.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello Player X, I see this is your first permanent ban for cheating, I see that your ban appeal is very descriptive and apology is very detailed, as this is your first ban I am able to accept your appeal resulting to an unban, but I request you to not cheat nor try anything that could result to another ban. Thank You.
Why I should be promoted:
The reason why I should be promoted is that I have seen the server from time to time go and have handled it to my power in those cases. Having the power to not only monitor the server stronger but also to have the trust of mods and higher ranking staff can become an effective tool in the future for much greater offenses.

During My time as a mod I have learned to handle reports and scenarios as effectively as I can, even though at time I think I can be better, I strive to become better. Before I was a staff member I tried to help the former staff members which in turn inspired me to become one, now that I am one, I felt confident that I could attempt to go one level higher.

Due to I am American in a European server I can monitor during the American nights(or early Eu mornings) which can create a cycle between the two regions making it so that staff members can have more breaks between sessions while this period.
Extra Information:
My personality is one that can get chaotic while in game but most of the time I'm chill, if anything I sometimes stream on the server Twitch Channel. But when it comes to becoming an Admin I know it may be my activity which has improved from the start, even to the point where i would have 21Hour sessions during the weekends.
Well that's about it, for those who seen this to the end. Thank You
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder
  • Journalist and Documentor
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #878348

If there is a higher consistency in your reports then you should get it. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #878361

:plussp: Good luck man you deserve it!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #878401

My concerns are your report count and your overall activity, you have three days this week alone when you haven't even been on the server at all, but that's not really like you either. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and maybe you can even respond with why you haven't been on, that way at least when it comes during the meeting we can let everyone know the reason why you haven't been as active this week in comparison to other weeks.

:neutralsp:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #878422

Just work on keeping that activity up and also get up that report count. Overall you are a nice person ingame and if you do what has been suggested to do you will get my vote. Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #887475

Bezzy wrote:
My concerns are your report count and your overall activity, you have three days this week alone when you haven't even been on the server at all, but that's not really like you either. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and maybe you can even respond with why you haven't been on, that way at least when it comes during the meeting we can let everyone know the reason why you haven't been as active this week in comparison to other weeks.

:neutralsp:
the reason why I havent been on was due to I am at my final semester of school, which means finals are coming quick, I have been focusing my efforts on preparing for that, than on video games. but i am working on a schedule for being able to do my job and prepare for my finals

But thanks for the insight.
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by TehWither.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #887562

Seen online alot whilst i play, good player and havent seen get punished, GOOD LUCK :)
:plussp:
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Джеръми Пикълс | Добър администратор
  • Thanks received: 59

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #888050

thanks

also

boop
  • TehWither
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Admin] TehWither's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #888102

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40