Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091271035/

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:65502653

Languages I speak
English/general understanding of spanish

TS3 Related

How would you handle a TS3 ban appeal?

Firstly I would get into contact with the banned player and have a conversation with them to get their side of the story and talk to them about their appeal so I have the best undersanding of their situation. I would guage whether or not I think they are sinciere in their appeal and are making an effort to be better or if they are just trying to get unbanned and don't want to change their attitude. If they put a great amount of effort into their un-ban appeal and they seem sincere about changing for the better I would shorten their ban time to a time I see appropriate as to still punish them but not for an excessive amount of time. I believe everyone should be given a second chance. However I do not mean I would shorten the ban time of all the first time people that have been banned. For example if they did not use the proper template I would instruct them to do so and if the only information they privileged was, "I wont do it again unban me pls" then I can clearly see that they did not put any time into it and I would instruct them to make a much longer thought out ban appeal if they wanted a chance to be accepted and un-banned or the ban time shortened.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately

A brief overview of the administrative features and when they are used:

Set Server Group- This feature is used when a member has been accepted to a position and are deserving of the badge on teamspeak. However you must make sure that the person you are giving it to is indeed the correct person.

Set channel group-Setting channel groups is something that is not commonly used nor supposed to be used except in special circumstances.

Permissions overview- This lets you see all the permissions a user currently has such as server groups and channel groups.

Kick client from channel- This kicks the user from your channel and sends them to the AFK lobby. This can be used if someone is breaking rules such as mic-spamming to remove them from the channel.

Kick client from server- This kicks the client from the server and disconnects them. This is used to punish people that are breaking server rules in a serious offense.

Ban client- This is used to ban a client from the server for a set amount of time. This may be used for serious rule breaks and for someone that has repeatedly been warned and continues to break server rules.

Delete users avatar- This is used when a user has an inappropriate avatar and needs to be removed.

What I would do different with my powers.

As a member of the teamspeak head administrative team I would be able to get more involved with teamspeak users and better help them with whatever problems they are having. I would get a bigger say in what goes on and be able to make and implement suggestions and ideas that would help the teamspeak server run as effective and efficiently as possible. I would also be able to organize and handle staff members in a way that makes being on the tramspeak staff team a positive and enjoyable experience. I would make sure all of the staff are focused on helping the users first as they are the most important and make up the bulk of the teamspeak server. Another big thing I would do differently is being able to handle teamspeak ban appeals. Many players get too harsh a punishment or they realize their mistake and are making an effort to have a positive effect on the community rather than a negative one and deserve a second chance. I would be able to review these players appeals and give second chances where they are needed. I also would be able to keep toxic members away from the server as long as they do not want to change their behaviours and attitides. These are just some of the things I would be able to do differently witn my powers and how I would have a positive effect on the server if I was accepted to the head admin team.

Thank you all for reviewing my application and I hope to be a part of the head admin team soon.

Extra Credit:
Tyler sells icons for 50million ssrp in game cash.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876000

Not active enough, no support from me
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876004

On my 7 months on Zarp I've only seen you on team speak about 5 times... :minussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876047

I haven’t seen you on teamspeak that much until recently so I would give it way more time

Good Luck
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876230

In my opinion you aren't ready.

Firstly I have rarely seen you on TS since you ever got TS staff.

Secondly I have not seen you deal with any TS staff related situations so I don't think you have much (if any) experience.

Overall I think you need to start being more active and start to try and start using public channels so you can come across more situations (hopefully).

Anyway best of luck m8!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876232

makes me laugh when people say he's not ready, he just needs activity. when it comes to experience... lol
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876248

Who are you and why are you still staff?

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876288

Workin on my activity thanks for the feedback!
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876294

thats probably because hes in a different timezone but idk
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876393

Muhammed Ali wrote:
thats probably because hes in a different timezone but idk

Yeah I'm usually on at night which is like 2-6am for people in europe
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876426

People have already told you, so I won't hammer on it anymore, but you really aren't on the Teamspeak that much, as far as I can tell at least. An issue that I do findmore pertinent though is the fact that, when youare actually online, you don't interact enough. I do see you in public channels and the like occasionally, but most of the time I see you on your own in a private spacer.

For me, interaction and communication is key for Teamspeak Head Admins. It is because of my own communication skills and me helping several indviduals on the Teamspeak with issues why I got the rank last year, and although the whole "Oh you can handle appeals now" is a nice bonus I personally believe that at least having (which in turn requires showing) those communicative skills.

You are a good guy however, so if you keep this feedback in mind for the next time the applications open and show a good and consistent attitude/activity, then you might have a good chance.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876446

@raeker

Thank's man I appreciate the feedback and see where you're comin from! I'll keep that in mind.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
•The Brotherhood•
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TS3] Jacknelli's Head Admin Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876450

I think it’s pretty clear from what others have stated your activity within the teamspeak is little, from a head admin we would expect daily activity as best. You are a great guy and very kind. However you need to improve that activity!

Best of luck.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun