Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874882

Steam Name: Bezzy

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT +7)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Bezzyz/

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:40918342

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Bezzy/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 150+ Hours

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Since becoming a member of this staff team, I have learned a great deal about what it means to be a staff member, and the majority of that comes from just being able to communicate freely with some of the long time staff members who have guided me through what it means to really be a staff member, and how some different situations could be handled differently to avoid conflicting issues. It has helped prepare me with being able to speak to other staff members who might be stuck when handling a situation by being able to give them guidance, or when a player has stated they’ve been unfairly punished by another member of staff, and discussing it with them both to sort out the issue on hand, and if needed I have escalated it to the lead team in the case that it requires more than just another staff member’s opinion on the matter.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity: Being a North American staff member, I’m usually on during the late night hours for Europeans, or early/late evening period for NA. Which usually by this time it can either be a hit or miss for play time, especially when having to work right in the middle of EU peak hours. I’m usually always available to talk too over steam, and answer any questions that one might have, and with that being said, I’m almost always browsing the forums even when I’m not on the server, so I’m really not that hard to get into contact with.

Attitude: I’m generally friendly and helpful towards most people, even if they’ve done something wrong that could influence my decision about them. I’m a firm believer of giving everyone a chance, and being lenient in situations that call for leniency. I can be difficult at times, but usually the only times I am is when I have a clear objective on my mind or when I firmly believe that I am correct in the matter, but that’s not to say I won’t admit when I am wrong, ask another for their opinion on the matter or simply step back and reevaluate my position to see if I’ve taken the wrong turn at some point down the line.

Dedication: While I understand I have only been back for almost two months, I was previously a staff member back in FP, and when Chute acquired Zarp, I was one of the few who came over to come help staff. My main goal back then was just to help out however I could and because of it, I was made a SSRP lead team member (Even if it wasn’t called such back then), a global moderator and staff on some of the other servers we had back then such as TTT, because my main ambition was to simply help out the best I could.

Goals: My current ambitions are mainly for TTT, and that’s simply to make it a better place not just for new players, but for our old players and especially our staff members. I feel that I can do a lot more good as a lead team member than I could ever do as an administrator, which is why I’ve decided to apply despite the lead team’s current capacity, I feel I would be a great asset to the lead team for the better of TTT as a whole.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I’ve been around when hackers have come onto the server many of times, and almost none of these times I’ve ever had a lead team member online or available to come anti-cheat the individuals in question, I usually will have to record them and submit the video to a lead team member later on, or I'll have to submit an report against them on the forums. Ultimately, other than the regular rule breaks that can be expected by those carefree on the server, there’s not much else one can really do about them, even if it’s blatantly obvious due to the Hacking Policy.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Assuming that all their information is correctly filled out, I would state that I was handling the report, that way to avoid any conflicting issues with more than one person actually handling it.

I would get into contact with both the Staff member and the Reportee to get their sides of the story and point out any difference in their stories that way we could get to the bottom of it.

After speaking to the both of them, and reviewing any evidence they both might have, I would give my final verdict on the abuse report, whether it was accepted or denied;

If Accepted;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:accepted:

If Denied;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first consult the banning staff member to figure out what reason they had for banning them over the set period of time they were taught in their training, and if it were just the case of them not being aware of the ban time then that could easily be fixed by just adjusting the ban time and ensuring the staff member is aware of the ban times.
But, in the case that it was on purpose that they banned the user for longer than what they’re supposed to ban for, I would either unban them or reduce the ban depending on the situation. While speaking to the staff member and ensuring that they’re not banning for longer than they’re supposed to ban for as it’s unfair for the user’s affected by it.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

There will always be user’s who will come on the server with the intent of being disrespectful towards others and while I can understand that it at times it is difficult to deal with them, but as staff member’s we need to be able to handle situations with a cool and level head as best as possible to avoid overstepping our place as staff.
If a staff member was having a hard time dealing with a report, I would assist them with handling it, with the intent of them hopefully learning how to deal with those type of reports from now on, as newer staff will always be learning new things everyday, so having to step in once in awhile to give them a guiding hand is a small price to pay for them learning how to be able to deal with situations like those from now on.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask the staff member accusing the other staff member if he had any actual proof of the accused breaking rules in private.
If they did, I would ask for them as soon as they possibly could to send them my way.
If they didn’t, I would ask them to provide any details they possibly could about the matter.

Regardless though, I would speak to the accused staff member to see what they would have to say, and especially to see if they would acknowledge that they had done something wrong, and how we could rectify this situation.

Otherwise with evidence, depending on their testimony, and the situation on hand, I would most likely give them a consoling about it, and bring it up in the lead team meeting for the others to be aware of this, in the case an official is deemed necessary for this particular instance.

Without any evidence, I would explain to the accusing staff member that next time they need to provide evidence to support their claim and before sending the accused staff member on their way, just making sure that they are well aware that abusing the powers they current hold is unacceptable and if they’re caught doing it, it may lead to an official warning given.
Depending on how this situation goes, it might be brought up in the lead team meeting that way others are aware of what transpired.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would pull that staff member aside and talk to them one on one to find out what the issue was, if the issue pertained to a particular staff member in question, then I would speak to the other staff member to figure out what the issue is and how things could be rectified between the two staff members. Afterwards I would sit the two staff members down together and speak to them letting them know that once in awhile staff members will have disagreements about things, but it shouldn’t lead to staff members disrespecting each other, because if we can’t work together to solve our own issues, then how can our players expect us to solve their issues.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

At first I would observe what exactly the staff member is doing as I don’t want to just jump head first into a situation that I know nothing about.

If I concluded that the staff member was in fact breaking rules I would bring it up to them and remind them that as a staff member they’re obligated to follow the rules just as any other player, them being staff doesn’t give them any special privileges to ignore them, and depending on the overall situation and outcome of the talk, I might bring this up in the lead team meeting that way others are aware of this.

With that being said, I would obtain any evidence that I could hold onto just in case there is another situation involving the same staff member, that way if this were to come up again, I would be able to support any claims made against them in the lead team meeting.

I would just like to personally thank you for reading through my application, and I welcome any Feedback/Criticism that anyone may have!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874883

YES :support:

:fp:
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874884

I have seen enough proof to know that you will be a great super admin on TTT. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874885

One of :fp:'s greatest!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874886

:fp:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874889

Great guy ! :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874910

yis :plussp:
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874911

lole
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874918

Very detailed application and quite active not only on the server but on the forums and team speak as well. You are very mature and have a great presence in the meetings. If there is anything I would wanna see from you is a better interaction with the current lead team members. You talk to me quite a bit but I'd like to see you talking to the rest as well. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874924

Thank you all very much for your support!

Nick0GR wrote:
Very detailed application and quite active not only on the server but on the forums and team speak as well. You are very mature and have a great presence in the meetings. If there is anything I would wanna see from you is a better interaction with the current lead team members. You talk to me quite a bit but I'd like to see you talking to the rest as well. Good luck!

I will try doing just that, I do find it rather difficult because of the difference in timezones, but I have been trying to make more of an effort to speak to other lead team members more often, but with being north american, the timezone shift can be quite difficult to overcome. Only time will tell though!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Bezzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874936

:support:
Awsome person , would definitely fit the role
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874942

down to earth person with a good portion of common sense. something that would always benefit the Lead Team.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874943

Longshot wrote:

I'll forgive your transgression by butchering your spelling, simply because you're fellow weeb~

Gurren Lagan wrote:
down to earth person with a good portion of common sense. something that would always benefit the Lead Team.

We both know the other portion cannot be mentioned..

Thank you both for the support!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Bezzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gurren Lagan

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874944

Bezzy wrote:
Longshot wrote:

I'll forgive your transgression by butchering your spelling, simply because you're fellow weeb~

Gurren Lagan wrote:

We both know the other portion cannot be mentioned..

Thank you both for the support!

• iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874953

Can’t say much about you bcs never saw you on I only say improve this what Nick said

GL
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874961

iScarecrow wrote:
Can’t say much about you bcs never saw you on I only say improve this what Nick said

GL

Completely understandable, timezones are heck of a thing!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874967

Bezzy wrote:
iScarecrow wrote:

GL

How to boost post count 101. Eks de.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874983

Smojea. wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
iScarecrow wrote:

GL

How to boost post count 101. Eks de.
I dont like these guys who doing it..... pfff..... Post Farm
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #874992

The little I have talked to you on Teamspeak I can see that you are more then mature for this role. You reply to TTT related topics and applications, you are probably the one I want to see the most as Super Administrator out of the current Administrators!
Good Luck
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[TTT Super Administrator] Bezzy's Application 6 years 3 days ago #875028

You're highly active on the forums and give a lot of feedback to other players. You have the right mindset and attitude. I see you a bit on the server, and when you're there you do your job well. All I'd really is that you be more active. Nonetheless great person and clearly knows what he's doing.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127