csontvazharcos (SkeletonWarrior)

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123993464

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81863868

Languages I speak:
English and Hungarian

How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?:
Upon a user contacting me about him being bullied I would either talk to him via private message on TS or move him into a spacer and talk there. After getting the needed information about the situation such as who is bullying I would join an a different identity into the channel and see if he is still doing it. If I catch him bullying the user I would move him into a spacer talk to him about what he did wrong and I would ban him for a day. If I don't catch him doing it I would move him into a spacer and ask about what is going on and talk to him about it. If he admits to it he would get a lighter punishments and if lies about and then it turns out he lied he will get a longer punishment.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately:

Move
The power to move users into different channels.
This administrative feature is used when a user asks you to move him into a certain channel (he must ask first).
This can also be used if you need to talk to someone about TOU breaks etc, and you want to do it in a private channel.

Kick from Channel

The power to kick people from their current channels into the default channel (Lobby/AFK Romm)
This feature is used when a user needs to be moved from a channel because they can't behave etc.
This is a lighter punishment then a kick but gets the job done.

Kick from Server
This power is similar to kick form channel however this will kick them from the entire server.
This feature is used when a user needs to be removed from the server because of TOU breaks or behaver but you don't want to ban him and rather still give him a chance or he only done a small thing and a ban is not needed.

Ban Client
This power will kick the user from the server and not let him join back for a certain amount of time or never (permanent ban).
This feature is used when a user is being/showing an abusive behaver and he is not safe for the other users. This can be because of multiple TOU breaks or harrasments/bullying. You will be able to set the time for how long you want to ban the user.

This power will remove the avatar of the selected user.
This feature is used when a user has an avatar that breaks the TOU and needs to be removed. This can be used as a warning to the user that he can't have that avatar and he will end up banned if he re uploads it.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words):
I should be chosen because I'm on the teamspeak every single day and it is really hard to get abusive users banned because I can't deal with them myself. I'm well trusted with powers as I'm currently an SSRP Admin and a Forum Section moderator. I'm very dedicated to Zarp and I try my best to enforce the rules. I do my best to report any TOU breaks within teamspeak and I got many people banned. I know how to handle abusive users and different situations as I'm an experience SSRP Admin and TeamSpeak is similar regarding to dealing with stuff. I also always respected the server rules and I never got a ban from any Zarp servers which shows my ability to enforce the terms of use.
If there are any grammar errors I'm sorry English is my second language and just msg me and I edit it. Thank you very much for reading my application and any constructive feedback is appreciated. This post is not here for some of you to shit post on so any hateful/distasteful non-constructive posts should be kept to yourself. Many of you will bring up the recent report abuse on me. We were discussing what is allowed and what is not as I told Rhys earlier today to change his RP name and we were just using examples of what is allowed and what is not. If I hurt anyone I formally apologise it wasn't meant to be. It was just an administrative discussion. When it turned into racist with Rhys' comment I immediately reported him to Xnator
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by SkeletonWarrior.
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874690

:minussp:

This guy was encouraging racial loop holes by posting them on ts to users to use on rp
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874691

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, Fred Wroolie

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874693

Raeker wrote: Read them bottom bold writing sir
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874707

• Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874710

:minussp::minussp::minussp:
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874711

Spicy wrote:
Could you expand that?
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874714

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Could you expand that?
You tend to find a way to start drama.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874717

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote: Read them bottom bold writing sir

Oh so it means nothing because you got off with a verbal? You knew what you was doing and somehow managed to wiggle himself out of trouble as per usual
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie, Jeppe

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874720

racist
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874724

Lies, Rhys did not turn it racist.
You told him to change his name to "biga" to loophole ssrp names.

ew
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie, MsMs, JAEGERMEISTER

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #874919

You have a troubled past on semiserious role play that will be the biggest negative when reviewing your application
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876236

bump
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #876247

Was recently loopholing racism on teamspeak!!!!!!!
Don't want any of that on the teamspeak staff team!!!!
What you said was extremely racist, and you know what you said :silly:

• Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #877139

Recently racist on the TS, tries and make a big deal out of the littlest things. Big fuck no from me.

EDIT: If you also want to talk shit about me on the TS, please at least have the decency to say it to me than behind my back.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #877306

Clarky wrote:
Recently racist on the TS, tries and make a big deal out of the littlest things. Big fuck no from me.

EDIT: If you also want to talk shit about me on the TS, please at least have the decency to say it to me than behind my back.
If someone being racist a little thing then well done. People get banned for racism on the daily basis. I remember banning nafe (on ssrp) for 16 hours for racism as he put down a racist sign then quickly removed it. Then you instantly rebanned him for a day. I was confused yesterday as the user wasn't banned who was racist. I poked you on ts, then I get a reply that I should stop bitching about racism bans. Is it such a bad thing I questioned why one user gets away witha talk while other get banned? Oh yeah also I talked so much shit behind your back because I said this is so fucking bias and bs. Next time tell Latram not over overexaggerate. Honestly I don't need to say anything behind your back. You're a huge cunt towards me. I get it you dislike me but you don't need to act this way.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #877316

Lacks alot of maturity, makes a big deal out of the littlest of things

AKA DRAMA QUEEN

Loopholed racism aswell.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #877317

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

If someone being racist a little thing then well done. People get banned for racism on the daily basis. I remember banning nafe (on ssrp) for 16 hours for racism as he put down a racist sign then quickly removed it. Then you instantly rebanned him for a day. I was confused yesterday as the user wasn't banned who was racist. I poked you on ts, then I get a reply that I should stop bitching about racism bans. Is it such a bad thing I questioned why one user gets away witha talk while other get banned? Oh yeah also I talked so much shit behind your back because I said this is so fucking bias and bs. Next time tell Latram not over overexaggerate. Honestly I don't need to say anything behind your back. You're a huge cunt towards me. I get it you dislike me but you don't need to act this way.
how are you forum staff? You break moreTOU than me and don´t get shit for it, when i do it i get banned for a fucking week upto a month
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #877500

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:

If someone being racist a little thing then well done. People get banned for racism on the daily basis.
You're right, people are racist everyday and they face punishments for doing so. It is the administrator's choice of punishment, I tend to warn+mute/gag before handing out a one day ban so they have at least a chance a know what they did was not okay and will not be tolerated on ZARP's services.

I remember banning nafe (on ssrp) for 16 hours for racism as he put down a racist sign then quickly removed it. Then you instantly rebanned him for a day.
There is a huge difference between someone else and Nafe as he is notoriously known to be a racist in this community many many times as proven by his rapsheet, if he continued that behaviour then he can face the consequences. It's no one else's fault but himself but this isn't all about him. It's about you not allowing people a chance to change their attitude.
Remember when you loop holed racism and I let you off with a talking to - warning you that if you do it again I'm banning you? I can go ahead and ban you right away if that is what you wanted because I clearly gave you a second chance so don't come at me saying that I'm all corrupt and bias when you've been given the same treatment and that you were simply okay with it.

I poked you on ts, then I get a reply that I should stop bitching about racism bans. Is it such a bad thing I questioned why one user gets away witha talk while other get banned?
You've asked me the same questions over and over and over again, not only me that gets asked the same thing all the time by you but Super Admins too who are complaining about you. If one has a reputation of being a massive racist recently then a harsher punishment shall be placed however if it is someone else who hasn't used such terms in a long time/never then a chance should be given, in my opinion.

Oh yeah also I talked so much shit behind your back because I said this is so fucking bias and bs. Next time tell Latram not over overexaggerate.
Not 'bias' nor 'bs' at all, you were treated the same as everyone else and you were happy with my decision of not banning you, I have explained to you as to why I'm not bias above so you can go back and read those so your brain can actually process what is even going on. Latram never made it over exaggerated, he simply said what you said about my staffing being bias/corrupt and I don't appreciate the fact you are going around the Teamspeak talking shit behind my back and calling my staffing bias.

Honestly I don't need to say anything behind your back.
Why did you say something behind my back and think you could get away with it? You are so immature, it's unreal.

You're a huge cunt towards me. I get it you dislike me but you don't need to act this way.
Ever heard of the phrase "Treat people how you want to be treated"? Yeah, that's what you need to work on. If anything, I gave you a chance to improve on your behaviour on the TS even though a lot of people wanted you banned, I stuck up for you and even voted you in for Forum Staff back then because I thought you were a fantastic candidate and I also didn't want you banned from TS then you go ahead and do this shit to me.

Don't expect yourself to get TS Staff anytime soon, let alone SSRP Super Admin. A massive -support from me, with a more in-depth explanation.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, OnionRings, SkeletonWarrior, TheXnator, Raeker and 1 more...

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #877504

Well #RipSkeleton4Ts3
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex