(Will fixed to the meeting)

Languages I speak:
Hallo/Servus!
Hello!
Salut!
(I only speak a bit frensh)

--TTT Related--

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is not allowed as on almost all TTT servers and will be punished with a warning / auto slay! But there is also RNT that is punished with the same and says Random Nade Throwing! RDM happens, for example, when an Innocent kills another player for no reason the same as when a dete killed another player or kills other players for no reason! Traitors are not allowed to kill other Traitor! RNT is when an Innocent simply casts a grenade for no reason and is harmed or killed!
Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Kos means kill on sight! For example, a permitted KOS is when a traitor walks in front of the eyes of another player in the traitor room which says he is a traitor! Another KOS reason is when a detective has a DNA from an Innocent / Dete already had contact with the player from whom he had the DNA! The last reason is, for example, when you see someone grabbing C4 under the tester and igniting it, and the C4 placeper runs away!

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
An unacceptable KOS is a wrong KOS which can lead to a player reporting you for wrong / groundless KOS for that you can be warned and get a car slay! For example, a wrong KOS is when someone in the Traitor room activates the traps and another player comes out of the Nether and you KOSed him because he was in the Nether where the traps were activated! Another wrong KOS can be when you see how, for example, Kylo Ren Skin kills someone and you the next guy you see with the Kylo Ren skin KOSed that would be a fake KOS since you have relied on you skins!

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I should be chosen because I know myself with the commands because I'm ex mod! And because I always go to the meetings! I should also be chosen because I can be fair and have a good time with the players! I know these are not 100 words but I hope that's enough!
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sally.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874618

:minussp:
No activity
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874620

You have previous experience being a staff member and you are currently a murder administrator. Your application is decent but you have no activity. Improve your activity to have a better chance at getting moderator. Good luck! :neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874631

Next to no activity, never seen you on but 1/7 of the recommended time is not going to cut it
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874637

Your application is alright, you could of spaced out your scenarios as it looks completely just clustered together, and your final response is rather short, which I think you could of really put more effort into it. Regardless of your previous staff status, you really don't have any time on the server, therefore you should work on your overall consistency if you want to regain it.

I should also mention that I saw your warn request and honestly I thought it was rather unnecessary to request such a thing. If you were a staff member, you probably would of warned him for it, which that's really pushing the staff ethos because that's pushing the line of being petty about situations. You could tell from his response it was more of a sarcastic remark, and you were going as far as stating you were going to submit a warn request on the forums over something so trival. While he could of given you a proper answer when you stated this, I still think that his original response wasn't near enough to be a valid reason to warn him. That's just pushing the staff ethos when you can simply just move on from it.

• Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874685

Nick0GR wrote:
You have previous experience being a staff member and you are currently a murder administrator. Your application is decent but you have no activity. Improve your activity to have a better chance at getting moderator. Good luck! :neutralsp:
i have activity (only a bit this week but wzill activity)
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
Notice

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874701

Bezzy wrote:
Your application is alright, you could of spaced out your scenarios as it looks completely just clustered together, and your final response is rather short, which I think you could of really put more effort into it. Regardless of your previous staff status, you really don't have any time on the server, therefore you should work on your overall consistency if you want to regain it.

I should also mention that I saw your warn request and honestly I thought it was rather unnecessary to request such a thing. If you were a staff member, you probably would of warned him for it, which that's really pushing the staff ethos because that's pushing the line of being petty about situations. You could tell from his response it was more of a sarcastic remark, and you were going as far as stating you were going to submit a warn request on the forums over something so trival. While he could of given you a proper answer when you stated this, I still think that his original response wasn't near enough to be a valid reason to warn him. That's just pushing the staff ethos when you can simply just move on from it.

so dude, I rly have activity And I only reported him bcs He insults my parents And my mum is dead Thats the thing, And no, i will first verbal warn him to stop And If He dont stop Mute him thx for your Feedback anyways
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
Notice

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874728

iScarecrow wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

so dude, I rly have activity And I only reported him bcs He insults my parents And my mum is dead Thats the thing, And no, i will first verbal warn him to stop And If He dont stop Mute him thx for your Feedback anyways

As I said, work on your activity as we recommend everyone applying has two weeks of consistent playtime, and your report didn't include that, so I apologize if that's how it was, but from the report that you stated, those were my comments that I had from it.

Best of luck in any case!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874733

Bezzy wrote:
iScarecrow wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

As I said, work on your activity as we recommend everyone applying has two weeks of consistent playtime, and your report didn't include that, so I apologize if that's how it was, but from the report that you stated, those were my comments that I had from it.

so I am not allowed to report guys which break rules?
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
Notice

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874755

iScarecrow wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
iScarecrow wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

so I am not allowed to report guys which break rules?

That was not what I was saying, I stated that your reason for reporting him from what you had listed in your report seemed rather minor and as far as staff ethos goes that would of been pushing being petty in situations, as you were requesting a warning be issued for it.

Yes, of course can report others who break the rules, but from what you had stated in your report and what was shown, it seemed rather trivial for a real warning and that was my issue, which is why I wanted to comment about it since you had applied for staff.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874823

Activity needs to be more consistent
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874829

__Shadow__ wrote:
tried the best in 3 days bcs holidays with my dad and brother and I plaied now some rounds so maybe plussp if I have good activity if meeting begin?

EDIT: just play all days-only holidays...
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
Notice
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by iScarecrow.

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874835

iScarecrow wrote:
__Shadow__ wrote:
tried the best in 3 days bcs holidays with my dad and brother and I plaied now some rounds so maybe plussp if I have good activity if meeting begin?

If you improve on your activity then I will consider it
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: iScarecrow

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874843

__Shadow__ wrote:
iScarecrow wrote:
__Shadow__ wrote:

If you improve on your activity then I will consider it
Ye, I was 10m ago on the server
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
Notice

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874879

WelcomingComic2 Whats your favorite warframe? This is (not) more important than the application

I apologize to all
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874891

LonelyDodo wrote:
Whats your favorute warframe? This is more important than the application
Loki cus stealth xp
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by WelcomingComic2.

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874896

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Loki cus stealth xp

Dude you could have picked Ivara.... Im kinda dissapointed but do agree as Loki is my most used frame (more than Loki prime lul)

After 1625 hours I have decided not to use any more of time to Warframe unless they give me Ivara prime and she better be fucking cool!

Also before you say Ivara isnt good my 1.8mil AOE DOT (Area Of Effect & Damage Over Time) orvius disagrees with you and so does my Covert Lethality Rakta Dark Dagger
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874897

LonelyDodo wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Loki cus stealth xp

Dude you could have picked Ivara.... Im kinda dissapointed but do agree as Loki is my most used frame (more than Loki prime lul)

After 1625 hours I have decided not to use any more of time to Warframe unless they give me Ivara prime and she better be fucking cool!

Anyways I like your taste you will have my vote.
Haha yeah over as pretty good aswell what's your favourite weapon ? gotta be galatine with tempo royale for me
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874898

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Loki cus stealth xp

Haha yeah over as pretty good aswell what's your favourite weapon ? gotta be galatine with tempo royale for me

Oof... That depends sooooo much on everything

I only enjoy gimmick builds in warframe so my Ivara HAS to use bow(Depends on build either Daikuy or Cernos Prime) throwing stars (Spira Prime with halloween skin) and a dagger.

For Ember I use Ignis and Atomos with dual heat swords

Another one I really enjoy is Saryn but im lacking a gimmick build for her....

Overall the most enjoyable weapon I find is either Burston prime or AkVasto
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Moderator] iScarecrow´s Application 6 years 1 month ago #874899

LonelyDodo wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Loki cus stealth xp

Oof... That depends sooooo much on everything

I only enjoy gimmick builds in warframe so my Ivara HAS to use bow(Depends on build either Daikuy or Cernos Prime) throwing stars (Spira Prime with halloween skin) and a dagger.

For Ember I use Ignis and Atomos with dual heat swords

Another one I really enjoy is Saryn but im lacking a gimmick build for her....

Overall the most enjoyable weapon I find is either Burston prime or AkVasto
How come you've never actually mentioned that you play warfare though previously cause I tend to bash it

Edit: msg me on steam later cause we're turning this guy's app into a warframe discussion
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

169 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32