Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Admin] Batmun's Application

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874329

Steam Name: Batmun

Link to Steam Profile: Link to my profile.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:137999499

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Murder - Gametracker

Estimated Server Time: 40 - 45 Hours.

Languages I speak:
Irish & English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
When I was a moderator on Murder I met a lot of nice people and really loved the server now that I have became a moderator I want to continue in an attempt to help the server a nice and friendly place for players. I feel I have had enough experience as a moderator and have learned a lot, And I feel very restricted with my role, I think I can do much more if I were to become and Admin, and that I could help the Murder and The Zarp Community progress even more than it already has.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
I would use the ban command if someone had more than 10 recent punishments, for if he/she had broken a rule and then disconnected. It would only be for a short period of time, That could range from a couple of hours to a day.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: Hello, PlayerA, First of I just wanted to say welcome to the Zarp Murder Staff Team, Now. I'm going to start the training by giving you the links how to behave and act. zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...ff-rights-and-powers, That link will inform you on what powers you have access to as a moderator, I would recommend sticking to the moderator section of it. The second link is the staff ethos, this is the one that will instruct you on how to behave zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...335-zarp-staff-ethos. This one will tell you when the Murder meeting is on zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...arp-meeting-schedule. Ok I'm going to run you through the commands and what they are used for.

Now to access the menu type !menu or ulx menu in console, you can bind menu to a key by typing this in console (Bind key"ulx menu"), Now in the first section is chat, I'm going to tell you what these commands do.

Chat:

amute "!amute name reason" Mutes people from using admin chat
asay "@ message" allows you to use admin chat,

psay "!p name message" Allows you to private message someone. Example: If they are AFK.
gag "!gag name reason" Gags people from using their microphone. Example: Micspammers
mute "!mute name reason" Mutes people from using their chat. Example: Racism, Or Advertising

Fun:

slay "!slay name reason" Slays a user in-game: For example if he RDM'd you could slay him.

Teleport:

bring "!bring name" Brings a user to you. Example: If they were stuck.
goto "!goto name" Makes you goto a user. Example: If they were stuck.
teleport "!tp name" Teleports user to where you are looking at with your crosshair.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I would respond very strict and firm because they were banned for a valid reason, however I would act kindly and attempt to help them at the same time, If Player X is truly sorry I would accept to appeal and make sure a close eye is kept on Player X.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words): I feel as if I have spent enough time as a moderator and have learned from many admins what to do in certain situations, I should be promoted because I am an active player and have a lot of experience being a staff member, I have been playing Zarp for 2 years now and have only started getting back into it now, I know the community and actively check the forums, I would the a great model to represent Zarp Murder as an Admin and would be able to help more people when playing, I would love to be promoted so I can continue helping others and make Murder a friendly server.

Extra Information: (Not Required) No.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34
Last Edit: 6 years 2 days ago by Top Shagger.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874334

Wrong section, good and detailed application, very friendly and does a good job. Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874338

Can someone move this to the correct section please.
  • Top Shagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874340

:plussp: Goodluck, Friendly guy, Does some good bets for mr. Meeseeks :(, Good application
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874366

Great guy, does a great job and has a nice application. You are definitely ready for this position. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274

[Murder Admin] Batmun's Application 6 years 2 days ago #874558

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40