Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application

[PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application 6 years 5 days ago #873163

Steam Name: A920863598
Time Zone: CET

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160357539/

What server are you applying for? Prophunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100045905

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/A920863598/94.23.180.168:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 2198 minutes

Languages I speak: Swedish and English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like I have given the right punnishments at times and aswell as helped people when the needed it. I've aswell learned alot as an admin. I feel like I could develop more knowledge as a SuperAdmin and that I could contribute as a lead team member.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): I try to go on every single day, as much as I can and want . Which means that I go on while im in a good mood and feel motivated. I feel like I could fit as a leadteam member since I can be very active, and I'm responsible when it comes to being a staff member.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: There has been certain occasions where there has been people hacking. If there is no lead team member but i've gotten in contact with them. I would've moved them to spectatormode until they leave and place a warning for potential threat.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would've checked the evidence, been in contact with all of the involved users and tried to get both parties view of the problem. I would aswell check if one (or both) of them had been involved in a similar situations before. If it seems like the reporting user was just trying to throw dirt on the reported user. Then I will deny it.
If the report is correct I would've accepted the report and handed out the punnishment.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would've asked him what the person did to deserve that ban and to discribe in detail and if it's a stupid reason like shittalking for 440 days. I would've descreased the ban to 3 days. Then I'd talk to the staff member and tell them that they'll have to think about for how long they ban people in the future. And sent him the rules

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation? I would ask him/her to come on teamspeak. Talked with him/her about their behaviour, and tell them that if they dont improve their behaviour there's a chance of them losing their rank.
Example:
He's getting really upset about toxic people and just goes on a rant. I would've told him that he's a staff member he needs to be professional at all times and that it requires a good manner at all times. So dont do that again please. :)

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation? Check the proof. Get in contact with both parties, hear both stories and see if the report is valid. Get in contact with the reported staff. Telled them : What you are doing is not ok, by doing this you have a chance of losing your rank.
Example: A staff member breaks the rules by etc. ghosting. I'd first of all check the evidence. If the repoted user did ghost. I would talk to the user and get his side of the story. If he says that he didn't ghost he just got lucky. But the evidence shows him ghosting. I would ask him why he's lying and say You're just making it worse for yourself, and then tell him that what your doing is not ok you're a staff, You're supposed to make sure that this doesn't happend not to take part of it. If you do this again there's a chance of you losing your rank completely.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation? Personally I would've tried to gotten them to solve their conflicts by letting them talk about it in privacy,
then if couldn't. I'd tell them to not speak with eachother unless if they can't handle thier differences. If they would've kept on going I would've ask Xnator how to deal with them.
Example: a staffmember gets mad, since a mod that he has conflicts with got accepted. They get into a argumment, I then move both of them in to a private ts channel. I ask both of them what is wrong they both explain to me, why and what they're angry at. Then I'd ask them to try to solve their conflicts. If they can't, I would've asked Xnator how to deal with them.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell the staff to get on TS, and warn them about the rulebreaking. I would also add in that if the staff member keeps going, he can get demoted and even go back to being a "normal" player rank again. I would also tell Xnator about this so that he can decide what happends if they do it again.
Example: An admin teleports to props, all the time even though they aren't stuck. First I'd collect evidence of them doing it. Then I'd give them a verbal warning and sent them the rules tell them to log off and read through it. Tell the staff to not do this since it's staff abuse
  • FilthyEggFarmer
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 48
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by FilthyEggFarmer.
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application 6 years 5 days ago #873165

Moved to the correct section for you!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: FilthyEggFarmer

[PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application 6 years 5 days ago #873166

At a glance your app seems very short. I would suggest that you put a little more time into it and go into more detail.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application 6 years 5 days ago #873179

Oh god please fix the BBCode my eyes hurt so much I can't read your application. Like Miia said it looks a bit short try to add a bit more detail be very descriptive, use a lot of words and try to make it look a bit fancy. I will talk to you more about what to improve on steam/team speak. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[PropHunt Super Admin] A920863598's Application 6 years 4 days ago #873799

I know this took you about 2 hours. And the effort you have put in lately has been noticed. But I would like a little more detail in your answers. Get a bit of style in there too buddy. Good luck :)
We will talk about this app on friday :)
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Stewie.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

238 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32