Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870199

Steam Name: csontvazharcos (SkeletonWarrior)

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: Click

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81863868

Current Gametracker Profiles:
S1 - Click
S2 - Click

Estimated Server Time:
900Hours+

Languages I speak: English and Hungarian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I spent most of my time on Zarp being staff and I really enjoy it. I'm always helping out if I can, I usually help new staff members give advises to them and help them becoming a better member or the team. I've been Admin on Zarp for very long time and I know how things work very well. If I would be Super Admin it would make my job easier and more efficient.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

I'm Always there
At any time someone needs help no meter they are staff or not I'm always behind them to support them. When new staff members need help with situations that they don't know how to deal with I'm always there to teach them the best ways and tricks to deal with the situations.

My knowledge of the server

I'm playing Zarp sense 2015 and I have a great knowledge about everything on the server. I always make sure users and staff members are know and confident about server rules. I always give them a great detail about everything. And If I'm not sure about anything I'm not a shamed to ask, like meny people. Life is an endless lesson that you can always learn from.

Forums
I'm very active on the forums and I deal with a lot of reports and appeals. If I see a user requesting help I always try to help them.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

TeamSpeak
I'm on the Zarp TeamSpeak every day and do my best to help people. It is very easy to contact me and I'm able to respond fast.

Trust
I'm an SSRP Staff for 8 month if you add my previous time and I have never been demoted or received an official warning. When I was a user I never got banned in my life from any Zarp servers. I'm trusted within the community when it comes to anything. I'm a Forum Report abuse staff aswell which shows that many people trust me.

Overall

I'm a nice and friendly person, I never try to cause harm to anyone. I'm a person who can take a joke but I'm am very serious if the situation needs it. I think I'm a good candidate for SA because I'm helping he staff team become better at there job but it is a difficult task as an Admin.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As and admin it is hard to deal with Hackers and Staff members. When I see a staff member doing there job badly I always tell them my opinion and give them advises. Most of the time I get a horrible attitude back but sometimes it helps them become a better staff member. With hackers it is hard to catch people using Aimbot or ESP. If I suspect someone using ESP I try to get there intention towards me when I'm cloak so they reveal the fact that they can see me. This is how I cought Micheal ban evading and ESP hacking. If I suspect the user using Aimbot I try to spectate them to see how they aim. If they have a very consistent aim (not human like) I gather evidence of the user.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First I would review the report carefully looking over all the evidence provide. Then I would talk to the staff member about what happened and why they did what they did. If it becomes the staff member did something wrong I will tell him how could he avoid this from happening. If the staff is breaking serous server rules and abusing I would issue an Emergency Demotion until the next meeting. If an Emergency demotion is not needed but the staff member abused his powers etc. I would bring him up for a demotion in the next meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would ask the staff member about what happened and why he/she banned the user for an excessive time. If it turns out he banned the user for an excessive time because of personnel reasons I would have a long talk with the staff member and I could bring him up on the meeting for a demotion if it is necessary.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would talk to the staff member and explain to him that he must stay calm and should not take anything the user says personal and he needs to stay professional and respectful. If the Staff member continuous his behavior I would bring hi mup for a demotion.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would talk to the staff member who accuses that he is breaking rules. If the Staff turns out to be breaking server rules I would ask the other staff member to try getting proof of him breaking rules and myself I will investigate further in the case by asking the Staff member who is breaking the rules about what's going on.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First I would stop the argument asap. Then I would talk to the Staff member who was disrespectful and explain to him what he did wrong. If the situation becomes very serious I would bring the Staff member up for a demotion next meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would talk to the staff member and I would issue an Emergency Demote as he is effecting other users and abusing his powers. I would tell him what he is doing wrong and I will bring him up for a demotion in the meeting.
Thank you very much for reading my application any constructive feedback would be appreciated. I feel like I am ready to take the position on board and help the community out with the best of my ability. Many of you will say I need more time but I feel very limited in what I can do to help out and deal with situations.

#RedApproved #RedApproved
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870203

:support:
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870207

We all know that you're getting it and that's a FACT.
Best of luck man. :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by OxyFoxy.

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870210

-Drasticly improve your maturity
-Show more leadership
:minussp:
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, SkeletonWarrior, Jeppe, TheCorgi

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870212

OxyFoxy wrote:
We all know that you're getting it and that's a FACT.
Best of luck man. :plussp:

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Xeronise, spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Raeker

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #870215

Improve on what spoder mentioned! Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871371

bump
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871386

- Good Application
- Good Activity
- Helpful in general
- Seems to handle f1's with maturity
- Handle's Appeals
- Friendly Guy
:plussp:

Goodluck!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871387

spodermon wrote:
-Show more leadership

What about the good things he does?!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871419

xStefanx wrote:
spodermon wrote:
-Show more leadership

He has good traits, yes. Don’t get spoder wrong in that regard. Spoder is just mentioning things that could be improved upon, and because skeleton isn’t ready he has received his down support. That’s all.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by TheCorgi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871423

xStefanx wrote:
spodermon wrote:
-Show more leadership

There is no need to go against anyones opinion Stefan. If spoder only recognises bad things about me then he only recognises the bad things. There is nothing wrong in what he said. Although I respect that you trying to point out positives about me so thank you.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871425

TheCorgi wrote:
xStefanx wrote:
spodermon wrote:
-Show more leadership

He has good traits, yes. Don’t get spoder wrong in that regard. Spoder is just mentioning things that could be improved upon, and because skeleton isn’t ready he has received his down support. That’s all.
Could I get a proper feedback from you, I'm just interested. I only see you thank youing minus supports. Thanks in advance.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871434

You are far from ready to get this position. Spoder has stated why and there are multiple other things too, no support from me.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, SkeletonWarrior, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871436

Clarky wrote:
You are far from ready to get this position. Spoder has stated why and there are multiple other things too, no support from me.
Thank you clarky. Could you tell me those other reasons so I can improve upon it?
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871437

Here is my feedback since it has been requested.

Pros:
-You've been doing your job for who knows how long and know the rules and the system quite well.
-You're very active on the forums and you're on TS quite often
-You attempt to communicate with LT and give suggestions
-You are a leader in some aspects, and you attempt to help those that need it

Cons:
-You have a temper and an attitude sometimes.
-Your handling of f1s is questionable (sometimes)
-Your maturity levels are not where they should be at this current moment (which can tie back into your attitude and temper)
-Your fairness and consistency are not on par

As of this moment I can't think of anything else. Don't take things harshly or personally, as none of them are meant to be that way. Take them as constructive criticism to work and build on.

(And I only thank youd 1 post so ree)
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, SkeletonWarrior, Jeppe

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871445

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Thank you clarky. Could you tell me those other reasons so I can improve upon it?
Sure, here:
  • Your attitude in general is quite shit from time to time, it was about three-four weeks ago you started being a bigger pain in the arse by creating petty reports and having a really bad attitude (Consider yourself lucky you didn't even get an official warning because you were close enough to one).

• Your temper and consistency in sits and on TeamSpeak is bad at times too, you need to show more consistent appropriate behaviour as a staff member especially when you are going for Super Admin

• You talk way too much in TeamSpeak and I find it genuinely annoying which falls under your maturity, you need to simmer down a lil. Also you need to try not make situations a bigger deal than it already should be like that conversation me and Xnator had with you about a ban for racism - what you kept doing was being really nitpicky about it which is not the type of behaviour I would want in the SSRP Lead Team.

• Be more fair to ALL players, I see some players who don't get along with you get punished harsher than they should've compared to a new player for example.
Don't get me wrong, you do a lot of other things correctly and can do a good job but those are points you need to focus on.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Fred Wroolie, Jeppe and 5 more...

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871450

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sure, here:
  • Your attitude in general is quite shit from time to time, it was about three-four weeks ago you started being a bigger pain in the arse by creating petty reports and having a really bad attitude (Consider yourself lucky you didn't even get an official warning because you were close enough to one).

• Your temper and consistency in sits and on TeamSpeak is bad at times too, you need to show more consistent appropriate behaviour as a staff member especially when you are going for Super Admin

• You talk way too much in TeamSpeak and I find it genuinely annoying which falls under your maturity, you need to simmer down a lil. Also you need to try not make situations a bigger deal than it already should be like that conversation me and Xnator had with you about a ban for racism - what you kept doing was being really nitpicky about it which is not the type of behaviour I would want in the SSRP Lead Team.

• Be more fair to ALL players, I see some players who don't get along with you get punished harsher than they should've compared to a new player for example.
Don't get me wrong, you do a lot of other things correctly and can do a good job but those are points you need to focus on.
That is a realy good feedback, thank you very much for it. I agree with all of those points and If you relised those are the things I'm already improving. My punishments will still differ when I punish a new player and an old player however the fact that I don't personaly like them doesnt effect anything. I always take their atitude, sorryness, recent punishments, and their reasonings behind why they have broke that rule as you might have noticed.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871485

Why let someone who claims leadteam is corrupt join?
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871525

• Every single sit you do no matter what the person does, you freeze them for the entirety of it which is really unnecessary, you should only be freezing people in sits if they're attempting to leave it without your permission or trying to kill others / continue to break the rules you've caught them for. I've watched you handle sits were people were cooperating perfectly fine but you kept them frozen.

• You also need to start listening to the other peoples sides of stories, you jump to conclusions way too much.

• Your attitude and maturity could also be improved on.

• You should learn to defuse a situation and calm everyone down in sits because way too many times have I seen you do the opposite.

• Conclusion: :minussp:
    • Bazaraxe
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
    • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, TheCorgi

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 week ago #871546

:plussp:
    • MrPing