Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867953

RP Name: | B | P4LESTINIAN
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (I live in London)
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346720712
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193227492

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/P4LESTINIAN/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/P4LESTINIAN/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/P4LESTINIAN/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: S1 + S2 + S3 mins = 48k mins + (30 days + Gameplay time)
Languages I speak: English and a bit of Arabic, and a bit of French, and a bit of German, and a bit of Spanish, and a bit of Russian, and a bit of Polish, and a bit of Turkish and and a bit of Hebrew, and a bit of Itallian.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random death match is when you kill someone in-game without a roleplay reason.
For example: Player A is walking down the street and Player B comes from behind Player A and shouts "YOU, STOP NOW OR I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!" in his/her microphone to Player A then, without hesitation and without doing any /me in chat or anything else, Player B unloads an AK47 magazine into Player A.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rule, also known as NLR is when a player is in the same place that they were in the previous roleplay life, in the first 3 minutes of their new life. If the person has NLR at the spawn, they must leave the district as soon as possible.
For example: Player A is in the Electric District and sees a base, where people are printing with a Topaz printer inside. Player A is a gangster and makes the decision to raid the base to try and take the printer. Player B is a defender of the base and kills Player A.
After failing the raid, Player A is frustrated and makes the decision to try to go back to the same base to try and destroy the Topaz printer. Upon re-entering the district when Player A still has time left on the NLR timer, Player A would be breaking the New Life Rule. Furthermore, if Player A was to continue and raid the base, raid timer would also be broken.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of RDMing him/her, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First, I would ask Player x to make a request for support using the F1 system. Then I would say, thank you for making a request, I will handle it now. Then I would go to a roof and take Player x to me. Then I would check if Player y is roleplaying and tell Player y that I need to bring him/her to a roof as he/she is needed for an F1.
If Player y is busy roleplaying (like raiding the bank,) I would wait until the bank raid is over and then teleport Player y. After this, I would check the console to ensure that what Player x said is true and not false. After finding out that Player x was not RDM'd by Player y, I would look further and ask Player x if Player x meant attempt to RDM instead of RDM, as the logs show that Player x killed Player y, not the other way around.
If Player x was to say that he meant Player y attempted to RDM him, then I would ask Player y if this is true. If Player y was to confirm this accusation, I would warn Player y, end the F1 and take them back to where they were so they can continue roleplay. If Player y was to deny this accusation, I would ask Player x for evidence to prove what he/she is saying.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y of breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in the console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First, I would ask Player x to make a request for support using the F1 system. Then I would say, thank you for making a request, I will handle it now. Then I would go to a roof and take Player x to me. Then I would check if Player y is roleplaying and tell Player y that I need to bring him/her to a roof as he/she is needed for an F1.
If Player y is busy roleplaying (like raiding the bank,) I would wait until the bank raid is over and then teleport Player y. After this, I would check the console to ensure that what Player x said is true and not false. After finding out more information from the console logs I would check the the time difference between the deaths of Player y. If the deaths were in the same district and 3 minutes or less in time difference, I would warn Player y for NLR.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words):
I think that I should be chosen as a Moderator because I am a very determined at reaching my goals and I would like to benefit the server in a positive way. Also, I have been playing on SSRP for a very long time and I know most of the rules. I hope that I can be given this opportunity and I would really appreciate it. I am enjoying my time on ZARP and I want to help the community in return by helping others who need support. Also, I want to prevent rule breakers from ruining the game for other players on ZARP, especially new players as if their experience is ruined, they may not return to the server, which will have a negative impact on ZARP.

Thank you for reading and all the support from those who encouraged me to make this Moderator Application, I really appreciate it.
I hope you consider me for Moderator. :)
  • xxRakan
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 30
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867957

:plussp:
detailed application, friendly.

And btw, you should name your application [SSRP Moderator] | B | P4LESTINIAN's application.

Good luck!
  • mrSi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hey there!
  • Thanks received: 75
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mrSi.

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867962

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867985

- Good Application
- Barely any Recent Activity
:minussp:
*Recommended that you have 2 week consistent activity up until the meeting*
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867991

git that activity tho
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869005

Supporting you boyo paki, get the activity up!

• rema
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • death is closer than you think
  • Thanks received: 58
Она закрыла инстаграм, ла-ла-ла
Чтоб я не смог за ней следить, да-да-да
И удалила свой ВК, свой ВК
Теперь не знаю, где мне жить
Ха-ха, baby, я не достоин даже тени твоей
Я не достоин даже жизни моей
Куда мне теперь? В окно, либо в...

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869018

nice meme
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden.

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869397

Never really see you ingame as well as you have a Recent punishment :minussp:
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP Moderator] P4LESTINIAN's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869465

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recents punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1