STEWIE

GMT- London (South Wales)

steamcommunity.com/id/Samiel_6

PROPHUNT

STEAM_0:1:28637343

www.gametracker.com/player/Stewie/94.23.180.168:27040/

9922+ Minutes

English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: Every day I get better at tracking down the people who like to cheat on this server. As well as many of the people who return to play feel good when someone is there to support them. And they do like to see an Admin or higher.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):I like to play this game a lot, I like being able to support other players when they need help, or help the server by removing potential spoil sports. I have got a bit of a name on there now so many of the return players know me. It is also nice to see more moderators and admins joining, so would be good for them to have an active super admin to help them out when they need it. I believe it is good for the server to have active members.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:There are many hacker problems, and usually I can get someone to help out with that. My time spent has helped me understand how hackers work so it is easier for me to spot them now. But there have been time (once today) where I have been unable to get a leader member and had to deal with it myself. Once I was certain the person was hacking, I moved them to spectator mode, They then left, rather than ask why. I then used their Steam ID to put a warning on their id for a potential hacking threat. This way if they were to join again, we could keep a close eye on them and hopefully get a higher admin to sort them out later.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:I would first look at the evidence, and at the persons involved. I would check the warnings and punishments of the player to see if they are a typical trouble maker. I would also look at the staff member and try to find out if this has happened before. With all that in hand I would make a decision based on fact, if the evidence showed abuse, then that staff member would have to answer for it. If the player was just trying to cause a stink because he/she told them off, it would be dismissed and they would have to settle with what ever warning/punishment they received.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
[A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would open a private chat with them to find out exactly what was going on, and why he/she felt a ban of that length was brought forth. I would try to talk in length as to why they felt it necessary for such action, and get them to bring it down a bit if their actions were overzealous. If I found their actions just, I would stand by that member if the punishment was to be disputed.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation? Again I would talk to the staff member to try and get them to calm down, then give them a few moments to become more level headed. If they continued I would have to take over the situation. If the member was still being a jerk, i would have to report them to a higher staff member. (Hope that never happens.).

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask the accuser for the proof before I did anything. With that proof I would then ask them if they knew that what they were doing was breaking the rules. If they didn't know, I would ask them to re-read the rules on the forums. If they knew, then I would want to know why they were doing it, and get them to stop. If they refused to stop, that would be a report to a higher admin for possible punishment.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation? Depends on the staff member. If higher admins did this I would have thought there was not much I could do, other than try to get them all to calm down and sort out their differences. In fighting is the quickest way to lose functionality in a team. I would try to do the same for lower admins/mods too. The best thing for arguments is always CALM DOWN. It's also depends on what is being said. If it was really harsh words, like biblical from hell kinda nastiness, I am sure someone would put a stop to it quite sharpish. But just a small quarrel that got out of hand would take just a bit of talking to get back on board with things. Blocking things like this is never a good idea, as minds go mental without closure (trust me on that) :P

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?I would talk to them privately and want to know what they were thinking. Again I would ask them if they knew the rules, and if they didn't, send them to the rules page, and tell them to log off for reading them. If they knew and didn't really show much caring about it, I would get them off the server and report it immediately so that it could be dealt with by formal inquiry, With all the proof I could get.
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Stewie.
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Super Admin] Stewie's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867465

Quite active, very friendly and mature. I manipulated convinced/persuaded you to apply so of course I'm gonna support you! Good luck man! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stewie

[PropHunt Super Admin] Stewie's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867519

You're a really good admin and you're gonna do even better as SA :support:
  • FilthyEggFarmer
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 48

[PropHunt Super Admin] Stewie's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867521

very toxic on the forums :supportÖÖÖÖ:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[PropHunt Super Admin] Stewie's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867545

ThatRussianGuy wrote:

Thank you for your input. I am sure it will be taken into account......
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70

[PropHunt Super Admin] Stewie's Application 6 years 1 month ago #867562

Stewie wrote:
ThatRussianGuy wrote:

Thank you for your input. I am sure it will be taken into account......
itsa jokeeee :suporty.
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32