Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867371

Cancelled due my dumb brother that came to my account and said something really racist
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Zikinan.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867457

You are very dedicated and you've been playing on the server for over 5 months and applying for moderator for over 3 months which is something quite rare most people quite after 1-2 weeks and big ups for staying here for that long. Your application has improved a lot since last time but your recent activity is quite bad. You have improved both your attitude and getting less recent punishments in-game, you are on the right path. Improve on your activity and keep up the good work. Good luck Zikinan!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867537

Definitely dedicated to the server and he is great fun to play with. From my experience Zikinan hasn't broken rules and his application is good. :plussp:
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867556

Improve you activity and you will have my vote
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867560

LonelyDodo wrote:
Improve you activity and you will have my vote
Your application would be even better with a tiny bit more detail, but overall good guy, never breaks rules, good attitude. Would like to see you on the staff team!
:plussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867764

Yes I know what you mean, till Sunday I will get my activity!
  • Zikinan
  • Banned

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867778

good luck, I've already stated my opinion in your previous application, I believe you're ready for the mod rank
:support:
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Gurren Lagan.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867802

never seen you in-game so :minussp: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #867946

Rip
  • Zikinan
  • Banned

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868210

Retracted

:neutralsp:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Bezzy.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868237

Bezzy wrote:
There was a situation earlier today where a player had thrown an incendiary grenade, and then you killed him, while you were a traitor, you had also KOS'd yourself, and shortly afterwards you died by his incendiary, and you kept calling it RDM time after time.

I only bring this up because we had spoken for about five minutes over something that was rather trivial, and your final response was "I forgive him" Telling me you not only don't understand that in this particular situation you were wrong, we spent two rounds worth of time over this matter, and you weren't willing to accept that you were wrong in this situation, thus deciding that the best thing to do was just say you forgive him, when he had done nothing wrong in the first place.

It may very well be a language barrier, but this instance tells me you don't understand the rules enough, because if you were staff in this situation, you would of punished him, which would of been the wrong choice, as I tried to explain for over five minutes, and you just didn't seem to understand.

:minussp:
Surely that was RDM as innocents and detectives should not be throwing random incendiary’s, it doesn’t matter if that incend then kills a traitor by chance, they still threw a random incend that probably damaged innocents aswell
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by eddie..

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868239

.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
There was a situation earlier today where a player had thrown an incendiary grenade, and then you killed him, while you were a traitor, you had also KOS'd yourself, and shortly afterwards you died by his incendiary, and you kept calling it RDM time after time.

I only bring this up because we had spoken for about five minutes over something that was rather trivial, and your final response was "I forgive him" Telling me you not only don't understand that in this particular situation you were wrong, we spent two rounds worth of time over this matter, and you weren't willing to accept that you were wrong in this situation, thus deciding that the best thing to do was just say you forgive him, when he had done nothing wrong in the first place.

It may very well be a language barrier, but this instance tells me you don't understand the rules enough, because if you were staff in this situation, you would of punished him, which would of been the wrong choice, as I tried to explain for over five minutes, and you just didn't seem to understand.

Surely that was RDM as innocents and detectives should not be throwing random incendiarys?
Depends on where they throw it. If its out to sea far away from players its fine, likewise if its thrown into the t room.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868241

Miia wrote:
.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

Surely that was RDM as innocents and detectives should not be throwing random incendiarys?
Depends on where they throw it. If its out to sea far away from players its fine, likewise if its thrown into the t room.
In that case yeah, it would not be RDM, can I ask where this incend was thrown to clear the confusion?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868245

.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

Surely that was RDM as innocents and detectives should not be throwing random incendiary’s, it doesn’t matter if that incend then kills a traitor by chance, they still threw a random incend that probably damaged innocents aswell

He threw an incendiary down the lighthouse, and Ziki killed him because he was a traitor, KOS'd himself, and before I had the chance to kill him, he either fell down from the top or went down the ladder lowering himself into the incendiary which was active. It's not at all RDM since guy died almost immediately afterwards by Ziki, and unless he went down into the active incendiary, it wouldn't of killed him to begin with. Whether or not he was random nading, since it was a incendiary down the lighthouse, he did die almost immediately by it, and Ziki would of had to go down into it to die by it, therefore it's not the players fault for him dying by it. That's just like saying if I threw an incendiary in the middle of no where, where no players were at, and a player decided to walk through it and died in the process. That's not the fault of the player who threw it, it's the fault of the player who went through it. lol
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868248

Bezzy wrote:
.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

He threw an incendiary down the lighthouse, and Ziki killed him because he was a traitor, KOS'd himself, and before I had the chance to kill him, he either fell down from the top or went down the ladder lowering himself into the incendiary which was active. It's not at all RDM since guy died almost immediately afterwards by Ziki, and unless he went down into the active incendiary, it wouldn't of killed him to begin with. Whether or not he was random nading, since it was a incendiary down the lighthouse, he did die almost immediately by it, and Ziki would of had to go down into it to die by it, therefore it's not the players fault for him dying by it. That's just like saying if I threw an incendiary in the middle of no where, where no players were at, and a player decided to walk through it and died in the process. That's not the fault of the player who threw it, it's the fault of the player who went through it. lol
The point is, innocents and detectives are not allowed to throw incends into the middle of nowhere for fun, yes it would be the persons fault if they walked straight into it, but it would still be RDM. Incends are to be used by traitors unless thrown somewhere where it is impossible for other innocents to be harmed by it or they throw it into the t room. Throwing one down the lighthouse as an innocent is not allowed as it will damage anyone that comes up
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868251

.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
.Eddie wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

The point is, innocents and detectives are not allowed to throw incends into the middle of nowhere for fun, yes it would be the persons fault if they walked straight into it, but it would still be RDM. Incends are to be used by traitors unless thrown somewhere where it is impossible for other innocents to be harmed by it or they throw it into the tester

I agree, they shouldn't be random nading, but it doesn't make it RDM by any account. I've seen players who will intentionally run into incendiary's just to report players for RDM.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868252

They are perfectly fine to do so, not gonna lie I’ve done that if I know a innocent threw it on the map where people are, and yes, it is RDM, hence why they get punished for RNT
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868256

.Eddie wrote:
They are perfectly fine to do so, not gonna lie I’ve done that if I know a innocent threw it on the map where people are, and yes, it is RDM, hence why they get punished for RNT

So, you intentionally run into incendiary to report players for RDM? They might be random nading, but you're causing yourself to get killed by them on purpose, therefore they shouldn't be getting punished for RNT. Depending on the situation of course, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but if some guy just throws one in the middle of no where and you run straight into it just to punish him, that's just ridiculous
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868261

Bezzy wrote:
.Eddie wrote:

So, you intentionally run into incendiary to report players for RDM? They might be random nading, but you're causing yourself to get killed by them on purpose, therefore they shouldn't be getting punished for RNT. Depending on the situation of course, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but if some guy just throws one in the middle of no where and you run straight into it just to punish him, that's just ridiculous
Actually no I sort of just used it to add to my point and not make it seem like I was just blaming other people , I don’t think I have ever done that. But, whether somebody dies from an RNT or nobody dies, does not change the fact that it was a RNT, random nade throw, that player still intentionally threw an incend for the purpose of their entertainment
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 week ago #868262

I’m slowly realising that this has turned Zikikan’s application into a debate of needless comments, so I am sorry for that, carry on giving the guy support!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!