Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: REVOKED

REVOKED 2 months 1 week ago #866621

revoked
  • howaboutthat11
  • howaboutthat11's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Posts: 186
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 0
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by howaboutthat11.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866629

www.gametracker.com/player/howaboutthat1...arpgaming.com:27017/
Your gametracker^^^ time is 500hrs
your application is really poor and doesn't show why we should choose you and as for
i do not break the rules
come on ur staff now you can't break the rules
  • Seargent44
  • Seargent44's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • F*@K
  • Posts: 775
  • Thank you received: 202
  • Karma: 4
TTT Super Administrator


Seargent4TTTOwner2K18


The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866641

Your appropriate use of the ban command is confusing, you can just shorten it to "if a player mass RDMs and then LTAPs it would be acceptable to ban him". Its also important to note that you do not need there to be reports on them to ban a player for MRDM+LTAP, as sometimes they will leave before being reported anyway.

Saying that you don't break rules as a reason for promotion is just dumb. As you are a moderator you are expected to not be breaking rules and even if you did your rapsheet should still be clean as you or no other staff should be punishing you.

Overall i think you definitely need more time as moderator, there have been a few issues with you and i would like to see you get more experience before applying.
:minussp:
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 585
  • Thank you received: 358
  • Karma: 3
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866643

You need more experience. Try again an other week
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 5787
  • Thank you received: 1610
  • Karma: -49
Current ranks:
Server applications section moderator
Prop hunt Head Admin
Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin
Murder Super admin
SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
Former ranks:
Deathrun Admin
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866656

Sorry personally i do not think your fit for admin yet you need more expirence and u seem to happy to "ban" people for instance when someone mass rdmed on the server today you kept saying ban them ban them... Sorry but a :minussp:
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Harry RDM Squatta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 405
  • Thank you received: 102
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866681

Miia wrote:
Your appropriate use of the ban command is confusing, you can just shorten it to "if a player mass RDMs and then LTAPs it would be acceptable to ban him". Its also important to note that you do not need there to be reports on them to ban a player for MRDM+LTAP, as sometimes they will leave before being reported anyway.

Saying that you don't break rules as a reason for promotion is just dumb. As you are a moderator you are expected to not be breaking rules and even if you did your rapsheet should still be clean as you or no other staff should be punishing you.

Overall i think you definitely need more time as moderator, there have been a few issues with you and i would like to see you get more experience before applying.
:minussp:
I agree with Miia. You have a bad application and from what I've heard you definitely need more time as a moderator.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • DaAwezomeViking's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 251
  • Thank you received: 95
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866684

Definitely needs more time
:minussp:
  • __Shadow__
  • __Shadow__'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • No, I don’t like CS:GO
  • Posts: 988
  • Thank you received: 450
  • Karma: 7
♣♬♣ EX- TTT Super Admin ♣♬♣
fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/ShadowBean1244
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866690

You've only been a moderator for about a week, and on top of that fact, your application is rushed beyond belief, you obviously didn't put at all enough effort into it. Despite the fact that you think you should get admin, I really think you've jumped the gun into thinking that you deserve it above all else, thus you don't need to prove that you do, as clearly seen by your application.

:minussp:
  • Bezzy
  • Bezzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • TTT Head Administrator
  • Posts: 475
  • Thank you received: 277
  • Karma: 16
Raeker wrote:
#Bezzy4TTTOwner
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866699

Just like others have said. I think some more time to obtain experience will not do you any harm, plus your application is just not good at all...
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Gurren Lagan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Posts: 488
  • Thank you received: 199
  • Karma: 4

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866714

Howaboutthat you are not ready for admin.
The main reasons are:

1)Maturity- currently your immature at times and I see this both on forums and ingame.The main example is that you joke around about abusing your powers.

2)Poor application- The application you created lacks detail and seems rushed with many spelling mistakes, I dont think it really shows why you want to be an admin, There is more to being an admin than just being friendly and dedicated to the server.

3)Mistakes/needs help/lack of experience- I have seen many times you have made a mistake or needed help to deal with a report. As you are a mod you should know how to deal with most reports and right now you dont.

Overall you have a lot of points to improve on before becoming an admin, I have only listed a few.

:minussp:
  • Drconor
  • Drconor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • TTT Super Administrator
  • Posts: 675
  • Thank you received: 256
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866718

Take my time and u wont need another week.
  • Smojea.
  • Smojea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Drawing sun signs = antisemitistic :)))
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thank you received: 488
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866744

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
Sorry personally i do not think your fit for admin yet you need more expirence and u seem to happy to "ban" people for instance when someone mass rdmed on the server today you kept saying ban them ban them... Sorry but a :minussp:
becaurse he didnt do anything than mass rdming and always shoot me first
  • howaboutthat11
  • howaboutthat11's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Posts: 186
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 0
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866750

Drconor wrote:
Howaboutthat you are not ready for admin.
The main reasons are:

1)Maturity- currently your immature at times and I see this both on forums and ingame.The main example is that you joke around about abusing your powers.

2)Poor application- The application you created lacks detail and seems rushed with many spelling mistakes, I dont think it really shows why you want to be an admin, There is more to being an admin than just being friendly and dedicated to the server.

3)Mistakes/needs help/lack of experience- I have seen many times you have made a mistake or needed help to deal with a report. As you are a mod you should know how to deal with most reports and right now you dont.

Overall you have a lot of points to improve on before becoming an admin, I have only listed a few.

:minussp:
okay. well the abuse of powers, i only do (now) when other people abuse me first or we are just having a fun time and it is not my intension to make you guys belive im immature. 2 yeah if i currently had the time to make it perfect i would do, but i dont think im going to change it, becaurse i 99% im not getting it this week, but next week i will 100% make sure that i put more effort into it, and yes sometimes i do need help, becaurse they get a bit complicated, but from when i started, ive already improved alot and can now handle reports faster and be more sure, of what the person did wrong. and yes there is sometimes where iim not 100% sure and that is why i ask for help becaurse i wont false slay people and thats why i sometimes ask for abit of advise
  • howaboutthat11
  • howaboutthat11's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Posts: 186
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 0
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by howaboutthat11.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT ADMIN] Howaboutthat11‘s Application 2 months 1 week ago #866754

Bezzy wrote:
You've only been a moderator for about a week, and on top of that fact, your application is rushed beyond belief, you obviously didn't put at all enough effort into it. Despite the fact that you think you should get admin, I really think you've jumped the gun into thinking that you deserve it above all else, thus you don't need to prove that you do, as clearly seen by your application.

:minussp:
yeah, ill admit i rushed it abit.
  • howaboutthat11
  • howaboutthat11's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Posts: 186
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 0
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever
The topic has been locked.

REVOKED 2 months 1 week ago #866762

Topic locked upon request.
  • Aek177
  • Aek177's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • ★TTT + TS3 + Deathrun Head Admin★
  • Posts: 1831
  • Thank you received: 561
  • Karma: 16
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Aek177, Nick0GR
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Community Manager Poll

The voting for this poll has ended

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
40/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
18/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
5/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
15/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
29/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
10/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
8/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
15/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
32/128
online
Top