SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80344378
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/flimsytaco/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/FlimsyTaco/pl...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -- www.gametracker.com/player/FlimsyTaco/pl...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 -- www.gametracker.com/player/FlimsyTaco/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 10 days+ Actual in-game time

Languages I speak: english, german

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. RDM is where someone randomly kills another player without any reason or just for trollz. Scenario: Player x is at bank as a citizen and player y is a gun dealer then goes to player x and kills him while player x is looking through his bank items.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. New life rule also known as NLR is when you die and you respawn it will pop up on the top of your screen in red and you are not aloud to return to the same district you must forget about any past events that have happened to occur to you in your past life. Player x is walking down to the pd then a mutant kills player x. Player x now has NLR and must not return to the warehouse/pd district. Also Player x must not interact with the mutant till NLR is over.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would take player x to a roof then ask him what happened then take player y to the same roof and ask him what happened and if player y didn't have a valid reason to kill player x then he shall be warned from there. Or if a player is new to the game i would verbally warn him and tell him to read the rules.
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would take player x to a roof then ask him what happened then take player y to the same roof and ask him what happened. I would also need proof that he did break nlr (screenshots, recording, etc..) from there i would either warn player y, verbally warn player y or let player y go.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words) I have been playing ZARP for awhile now and i have racked up quite a few hours now. And I feel like i should become mod because I am frequently on for more then 5 hours at a time. And usually when I am on no admins are on to help! I am willing to help zarp in any way I am able to i love this server and i have left my old ways of breaking the rules behind. I would actually take my time from playing to do all and any f1's I am able to do! thank you i hope I get chosen. :zarp:
  • Satan Hitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
Dexter {framepic=URL of Image}Text Within Frame{/framepic}
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crazydog130

[SSRP Moderator] Bender's Application 6 years 1 month ago #866228

It is recommended that users have 2 weeks of consistent activity and by looking at your Gametrackers + Steam hours within 2 weeks, you have not really been on enough to show us as a staff team how you behave in-game.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sally.

[SSRP Moderator] Bender's Application 6 years 1 month ago #866236

Just like Sally said you need better activity.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Bender's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869482

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
No activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

233 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1