SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:62867610

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/BDnico17/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time:

8240 minutes, (137h)

Languages I speak:

Fluent Spanish, Advanced level English, A1 level french, Catalan

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been admin for a long time now. I think this has helped me a lot to learn every command i could. I had the opportunity to correctly and rightfully ban a hacker, learnt punishments, helped people out, and helped staff out too.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Trust: I’m friends with every staff member on this server and everyone knows me. I usually help out users who want to be mods with their applications or new mods when handling things.

Experience: I’m one of the oldest admins on murder. I have been staff since October, meaning I have many months and I know perfectly every possible command/situation. In my opinion, I am more than ready for this promotion

Mature and reliable: I have attended every meeting (except the last ones due to reasons I’ve given) and I always give my opinion. I’ve always taken in feedback and changed to it.

Friendliness: I am very friendly towards everyone wether it’s staff or users and I do help them out always I can

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As i explained earlier, in one of my first days, i had an encounter with a user who was hacking. He had anti-ban so he was not instantly kicked, once we asked him to stop using them and he had refused, I had to do something. I asked lead team members for some advice and once i had it, I was able to ban him for some time.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

To start off, I would talk to the person reporting this staff member, I would get him into TS3 if possible and move him into a spacer. I would check his side of the story and then ask for proof. If he does have a proof, I’d talk to the staff member and depending on what he has done, I would discuss it with the res5 of the LT to issue him an official warning. If he has no proof, I would explain I cannot do anything due to lack of proof, I would deny the report.
This would be easier thanks to the fact that I know every staff member and I know those who really wouldn’t have done what the user claims they have.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Lets put the example of mass RDMing and LTAP (this can be possible due to the new gun that wont drop upon rdm). A new admitted admin bans the player for 1 month thinking it is appropiate. I would speak to the admin who did it and explain him that a 1 month ban is not correct, so, if he had to do it again, he knew the correct way to do so. If the reason of the length was because of revenge, I would ask the staff member to be as fair as possible, as it’s his job.
Then I would lower the ban to 1-2 days and accept the lower ban request on forums, notifying him about it

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would stop the issue for a moment and talk to the admin, ask him if there’s something wrong and talk to him about it. I would ask the staff member to take some time off, or at least stop staffing for that moment.
Once the staff member stoped dealing with him, I would finish the case with appropriate manners

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get them both into TS3 and move them into a spacer. Then I’d ask the one reporting to explain what happened with every detail possible. After his explanation, I would tell the reported one to explain wha happened and remind him that lying is the worst option. If he admits to it, I will tell him I’ll keep an eye on him and that he will be getting a punishment if it happens again.
If he doesn’t admit I would ask the reporting one for a proof. If he has proof of the abuse, I would talk to the rest of the LT about giving him an official warning as he has lied and abused.
If he had no proof, I would tell him and make sure he understands I can’t punish him as I have no evidence he actually abuse.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

This case should be handled with care, as relationship staff members are crucial for the server. I would start by stopping the argument and telling them not to talk about it anymore, then, I would speak to those who began with it and ask them to be more careful with whatever caused it along with getting them to be friends again. Once o have finished it, I would leave them be

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would start by getting him into TS3 and, as always, and move them into a spacer. I would ask him if there’s something wrong that caused him to be angry and thus abuse. If there is something happening, I would tell him to leave for now, and that I’d be keeping an eye on him, reminding him that he will be punished if he does it again.
If he did it for no reason, I would just tell the rest of the staff team and discuss wether we should give him an official warning or emergency demote him to stop his mass abuse
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Fixed steam link
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865671

I don't know you but you sounded like nice guy

Good app, pretty good activity. Good luck!

• L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865699

Nice application! Good luck!
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865701

You know my opinion. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865706

Immature xD

—Fixed your steam link

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Jim_Jam.

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865731

I guess we could both get it
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #865754

In my opinion, you don't need to improve on anything, you are a good candidate. Good luck!

:plussp:
  • VyTeXx
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Thanks received: 274

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #866263

VyTeXx wrote:
In my opinion, you don't need to improve on anything, you are a good candidate. Good luck!

:plussp:

Thanks everyone for the support!
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #866402

Fixed the title, once again good luck!

You deserve this role, 100%. Just talk to the leadteam as much as possible over this week to improve your chances even more.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Murder Super Admin] BDnico17’s Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #866435

Good luck m8.
:support:
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70