STEAM_0:0:174597246

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Lone%20Wolf/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/ddangamer83/d...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
500 hours+

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as staff on Zarp , I have learned a lot about the server and skills what can help me and other staff members , And I think it's time for me to move on to a higher rank , if i get this rank it will allow me to help member of the staff team and more importantly the players.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I have been a member of the staff team now for a long time now and I have learned a lot about the staff team and the community , this is important because the server can only stay up if the community is happy this also means if they staff team is good , no one wants to play on a server with bad staff , so you give me a chance I will make you proud.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

For example a staff member was abusing his / her powers , I would get a video ( Proof ) then i would text one of the LT members if they are not on i'll just wait , Or I would go to the staff member and i would talk to them why they can't be doing what they did , then I would tell them I will have to talk to a LT member about what happened.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would look at the proof , if the proof is invalid i would post on the form post “ declined “ then [ Why ] so for example “ This has been declined because of the lack of proof”
BUT if they did have proof of the staff member of abusing their power , I would post on the form post saying “ Handling “ then I would add the staff member on steam , Then I would text them this

“ Hello [ Name ] Im texting you today because someone has reported you for [ Reason ]
Here is the proof [ Link ] Also if you are free could you come on TS so we can fix this? If you cant we can just text over steam,

Then I would talk to the staff member about what they want to do , for example
Lower the Ban
Unban
UnWarn
And others

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would go the the staff member on steam or TS and I would ask them what the user did? And why they picked to ban them for the [ Amount ] they did , If I think the ban time is too long I would ask the staff member if he / she would like the shorter the ban time?

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ask in [ Admin chat ] if the staff member would like help , if they would I will TP to them and try my best to handle the F1 , I could help most if not all staff with a problem because of my long time as a staff member .

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask if they have got proof , because without proof you would not know if they staff member is lying or not , if they did i'll get both staff members in a TS / Steam call and and for each side of the story , After hearing both slides I would ask for proof? If the proof showed the staff member was lying or misleading me I will give them one more chance to tell me the True story , Then I would tell them not to do it again!.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would go to the staff member who was being rude and I would ask them why they said what they did , After they told me their side of the story , I would tell them not to start fights with other staff because we are a team , and the users look up to so , so don't start fights.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If I was Super Admin , I would go to the staff member who was “ Breaking rules “ and I would pick them up and take them to a roof , When we are both on the roof i would ask the staff member “ Why there they was “ Breaking rules “ If they could not give me a invalid reason I will tell them a meeting will take place about what they have done ,

But if they had a reason why they was “ Rule breaking “ I would take the info into account , But what I will tell them is “ OK I understand what you did was because of [ Reason ] But just don’t [ Type of rule break ] again . Ok thank you for your time [ name ]

Thank you for reading I understand if I do not get accept but that only gives me more time to improve.

• _Dan_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by _Dan_.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862514

Lets see if I can SA , This is my 3rd SA App <3
  • _Dan_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862515

Almost always active and one of the friendlest staffs on the server in my opinion.
Can handle applications very well and is neutral against both sides, definitely deserves Super Admin!

:plussp:
  • Hunter85427
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Dan_

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862517

I have voiced my opinion!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862522

-friendly
-helping other staff members
-active

You deserve SA, good luck!!
  • mrSi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hey there!
  • Thanks received: 75
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mrSi.

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862541

Goood Admin, handle f1s on a understandable way, always pacient and doing f1s
Good Duck
  • qmalamos
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I LIKE TRAINZ
  • Thanks received: 12

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862704

Lonewolf is a good admin, if you ask for help he give tips, he is friendly and active.
You deserve the Super admin job!
  • Yojonatan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex SSRP Moderator

Only way is Daf
Holland style

My steam: Click!

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862705

+Support

Let me bribe him!
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862707

yes please :support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Super Admin] Lone Wolf's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862725

:absolutelynosupport:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1