[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862483

Steam Name: Zikinan
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273097646
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156415959

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Zikinan/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Polish, Czech, English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random deatch match (RDM) is when someone is killing another player without a valid reason. Probably for fun or because they are acting suspicious. For example: Player B is killing Player A because he aimed at his head, just, Player A is killed by Player B because he acted suspicious.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
You may kill guys for throwing grenades, shooting at them, or you just saw them that they went to traitor room. Here, down I wrote some examples of acceptable KOS.

1. Player C killed traitor (with reason), and he got from traitor "T gun", without telling people that he got that gun, so Player U came to him, and killed him.
2. One traitor went to t room, 3 people is trying to kill him, another traitor is coming, he threw smoke grenade near them and went to t room, but people saw it.
3. Traitor (player I) is on tower, he want to throw grenade at people, behind him Player O is spawning, saw that Player I threw nade, so he killed him.
(EXTRA) 4. Player K killed Player P without checking his body, Player Y saw it and killed him.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
You cannot kill someone because he is acting suspicious, or just he is following you, OR just dropped grenade, not throw it. I wrote some examples.

1. Player A is following Player B, Player B is scared so killed Player A. It's unacceptable KOS.
2. Player V came to Player Q, he had grenade, he dropped it (not threw) near Player Q, Player Q is scared so killed Player V.
(EXTRA) 3. Player M has T gun, he said in chat that he have, Rookie is coming to tower where's Player M and killed him because Player M had gun.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
So yeah, I'm active, friendly but some people don't like me, even hate me, they're calling me RDMer, even guy that reported me, I gave him answer and he won't forgive, report is ignored, they still call me RDMer. I tried to be moderator previously, but I'm happy that.......... it was denied. I now know, that I previously wasn't ready for that, and if I was mod, I can be quickly demoted. I know some admins, I'm frineds on steam with them, they are giving me tips and they are helpful. So, I'm writing this because I want help you. I'm ready for many reports, drama etc. I want to make zarp TTT better how I can, help new people of course if they need it. I want also enjoy playing rounds. Now, I want be ALSO moderator because sometimes there is NO admin online, and half of server is rdming. I won't abuse my powers, I just want to make zarp better. I want to avoid some rdmers, we can do this only of new people will read rules, but they are doing this for fun and glitching out of reports, or leaving to avoid punishment. I know things like RDM, RNT, LIR, LTAP and many more, If I'll be moderator sure that sometimes I'll ask for help, new moderators probably don't know everything. When I will be reading reports, I found helpful topic about scenarios, if I will don't know what to do with one report, I will just ask another moderator or higher rank. If I will be lonely mod on server, I will decide, if I made bad they will appeal. Other people who are starting for mod, good luck! :) B) :cheer: :zarp:
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862485

You have put a lot of effort into your application and you are very dedicated to the server, you've been playing consistently for over 3 months. You have applied for moderator quite a few times now but always gets denied. You have threatened to leave Zarp and supposedly did so last Sunday when you get denied and that makes me lose trust and faith in you.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862488

:support: dont screw up and you will have my vote for the next meeting
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Thanks received: 19
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by howaboutthat11. Reason: he fixed his app
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zikinan

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862512

Zikinan you are currently very active on the server with around 2 weeks of consistent activity as shown on the gametracker you provided. During that time you have played on the server you have 1 recent. From my experience with you ingame you can at time act imature but i have not really had a huge problem with you. One last thing i need to point out is the post you made on the forums about you giving up this shows a lack of dedication to the moderator role, I would advise you not to do this again. If you continue with good consistent activity and get no more recents and also show you can act mature ingame and on the forums you will get my vote most llikely next week. Goodluck
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by DrConor.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862675

:minussp:
You put up that your gonna leave zarp because you got denied. I personally don't think you are mature enough for the staff team sorry.
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #862988

I personally do not believe you are ready. I was supporting you last week and was going to support this week also but then you came with the "I'm leaving zarp" post. That shows to me at least that youre after power rather than the community and improving it which inherently is the job of staff members. You also show great deal of impulsivnes which might become a problem.

As a player and part of the community you have done very well and as pointed out this application is very well made as well! You have been playing for a long time as well which does show dedication

:neutralsp:

I hope you dont give up even if you get denied for this week as well and I wish you good luck
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #863049

While I haven't gotten many opportunities to play with you I have seen some of your posts on the forums, especially your more recent ones and while from what I have seen in game you can be a nice guy you do sometimes lose you temper a bit. The forums tell a slightly different story however, now I want to preface this with saying that this is not meant to be a personal attack at all, this is just my opinion from fairly limited contact, similar to that which the average player on the server would have, and that is that you can be very volatile, with your recent resignation from the community after being denied moderator which then almost immediately revoked (I think?), didn't exactly leave a good impression on me. All of that being said however, if you could remedy your seemingly volatile behaviour it would be a definite yes from me but until then :minussp: Sorry
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #864599

You recently said you were leaving zarp cus you didn't get mod, on top of that your activity has been slowly decreasing over the course of this week. You will not have my vote until you can prove to me that you are dedicated and wont just leave the moment something doesn't go your way.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #864608

My interaction with you on the server has been somewhat limited, you seem like a decent player, but just because you've wanted to leave the community entirely simply on the premise of you not making staff is very discouraging.

While I understand your drive to want to become a staff member, I do believe you should take sometime to figure out what you really want from this community. I'm all for new staff members, but just because someone doesn't get something, doesn't always mean they won't ever get it, that's why we encourage those who get denied to try again later.

But in my opinion, doesn't mean making a new application every week, because it takes time for things like that, and in your case, I believe you've lost the trust of many of those who were willing to support you because of your irrational decision in wanting to leave the community entirely because you didn't get staff.

Wait a couple weeks, and then reapply once you've regained the trust of the community and staff team.

:minussp:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #865321

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve maturity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40