Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Festivax's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Festivax's Application 6 years 1 month ago #861226

RP Name: Festivax

Time Zone: Central European Time (CET)

Link To Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198418919044

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229326658

Current Game tracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Festivax/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 12 Weeks (i have playing 12 weeks on a other account and 2 weeks on this one)

Languages I speak: Danish And English

DarkRP:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

RDM is if a person kill someone for no reason

Give a example of RDM.

Player (b) says player (a) kills him/her for no reason
if this happens i would tp to both of the players and say i need you
for a f1 then i would get them both on a roof , when they are both on the
roof i would ask them each what happened? then i would look into the logs to see
if the players are lying then that will be "lying to staff" i would warn them and then i would let them both go
back to RP But if it happens again with the same people there will be consequences.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
(Btw this is almost the same as the explanation) Player (b) accuses player (a) for RDMing him, the console log shows that player (b) killed player (a).
I would tp to both of the people a part of the sit onto a rooftop, after this i would ask player (b) why he/she killed player (a) then i would ask player (b) what happened if they both have different stories i would ask for proof if they do not have proof i would tell them "i can't do anything about it if you don't have proof if this happens again make sure to get a video or a picture" then i would tp the players back to where i got them from.

NLR ''New Life Rule'':
NLR is when a player dies in a district but goes back to where they died

Better NLR Explanation:
"Player (a) kills player (b) because player (a) is raiding player (b) shortly after player (b) dies he goes back where he/she dies this is called NLR".

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would tp both players on a roof then i would ask them both what happened once at a time after this i would ask if they have any proof if they do not have any proof i would tell player y what NLR is and if he/she did break it do not do it again then I
would send both players on there way.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I have been playing DarkRP for a while now and i just recently fallen over Zarp and the more i play Zarp the more i think of the opportunity to help everybody enjoy their time on the server and now i finally wanna be a staff member and part of the community so i don't wanna throw this opportunity down the drain so if i was a staff member i would help people with their questions and problems and i won't let any (trolls) ruin the experience for the other players who wanna play DarkRP and i will have alot of time to be on the server after school and on the weekends. so i hope that you understand what i wrote and will accept me as a member of the staff.

Thank you for reading this.
~Festivax ;)

PS: i know that alot of people get accused of stealing (copying) other peoples Applications and i hope you dont think
that i did that because i didnt i only asked my friend of where i could sign up and where i could see how to sign up
correctly. but i dont have anything else to say than thanks you for reading this last thing. oh yeah and sorry i uploaded this
more than one time. :)
  • Festivax
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Festivax.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Festivax's Application 6 years 1 month ago #861227

No need to recreate an application when you have another open, if you need to make changes then click
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47