Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forums] TheCorgi's ~RA~SA~ Section Mod App

[Forums] TheCorgi's ~RA~SA~ Section Mod App 6 years 1 month ago #856873

I've decided to come back slightly, and why not apply for forum while I'm here again. Just to throw this out there before I get on with my app, I apologize for the random leaving. And it actually took less time than I thought. I have work figured out, and I was able to properly think about the things that I needed to. I still probably won't be around as much as I was for a bit, but for now, I'm here. Kind of. Anyway onto the app.
Steam Name:
TheCorgi

Forum Name:
TheCorgi

What server(s) are you active on?:
SSRP, TS3, Forums

I am From:
Pennsylvania, USA

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?:
About 2 months

How often do you come on the forums:
I'm usually on here every single day. And I can guarantee that if you guys, at any point of the day, decided to look at the bottom to see who is online right now, you would almost always see my name. I'm big on lurking and finding information. I like hearing things that are going on in the community.

Why You?:
Trust in the Community
I have shown my trust to this community through my earning of the ranks on the SSRP server. People often come to me because they trust me to get things done. I am often the one that people also go to when they need a listening ear. Although those two have no correlation to each other, I am trusted in this community to be a helping hand and to get things done in an above and beyond way. I have never abused my powers, and don't plan on doing so anytime soon. This section is a jumbled mess with my points kind of thrown everywhere, but the fact is, you can trust me to keep the forums clean, as I do on SSRP. You can trust me with these powers, as I have had no reason to abuse any of the ones given to me currently. And finally, you can trust me to always be there and willing to help when it is needed.
Forum Activity
I know that I am not as much of poster as everyone else that is applying, but I am always online. Being a lurker has its ups and downs. Ups is that I know almost all of the issues, drama, and laughs that everyone is sharing at all times of the day. The downside.... I'm not a poster. I post on things I deem important or when I feel my 2 cents would be beneficial to the poster. I can try to up my post count, but it probably will be nothing like others that are applying.
Fairness
I can admit... I'm not an ethos thumper. But I do try and be fair in my punishments. I do work my way up in punishments, but if someone is deserving of a ban, then they shall receive it. Those that need to be punished will have to deal with a consequence that is equal to their crime. I am always fair in my judgement, and I do not give lesser punishments to people just because they are my friends.
Dedication/Experience
I am extremely dedicated to this server, and am currently trying to find ways to improve it for you guys. As with that, I am very dedicated to keeping things clean and orderly, rather than chaotic. My experience is lesser than others, I do admit that. But I am always willing to learn and can pick things up quite quickly. I am good at what I do and make sure that I keep everyone happy and informed.
Conclusion
If you have any questions about any of the sections that I made, feel free to ask. Please keep this constructive and on topic. All in all, thank you for reading my application. Ignore any spelling mistakes
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The topic has been locked.

[Forums] TheCorgi's ~RA~SA~ Section Mod App 6 years 1 month ago #856882

Overall you are really friendly and cheerful to have around. On the forums specifically, you don't spam post at all, have never been banned (at least in my knowledge) and you post constructively most of the times. However, on server applications section you have only done a total of 59 posts this month and that is really low compared to other candidates. On report abuse, you have a total of 13 posts this month that is really low in general not just compared to other candidates. I have more posts than that and I'm not even applying for it (i have 43 posts this month). You really need to get your post count up before being accepted. The timezone difference is a big plus as we don't have any other candidates from the American time zone. Just get that post count up and you will be more than fit for the role. Good luck! :neutralsp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin