[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #849561

Steam Name: MattorS
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/X_Mattors_X/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177633343

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/MattorS/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Fluent English, some French

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match (RDM), is when a player (either Innocent or Detective) kills another player without sufficient reason for killing said player. For example, if Player X (Innocent) kills an AFK player, that would be classed as RDM. Also if Player X was to kill a player for no reason, ie the player hasn't fired a bullet or done anything suspicious, that would also be RDM. If a Traitor kills one of his T buddies with sufficient reason (they attempt to RDM you) then this would also be classed as RDM and the assailant would be punished.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

1. KOSing a player for killing an innocent without reason. If Player X was to witness Player Y kill another player and when the body was ID'd the other player was innocent, then Player X would be permitted to call a KOS on Player Y.

2. KOSing a player for not id'ing bodies. If Player X sees Player Y next to one or more un-id'd bodies and Player Y doesn't proceed to ID them, then Player X can call a KOS on Player Y.

3. KOSing a player for damaging you in any way. If Player Y damages Player X in any way - crowbar, ak-47 ect - Player X is - permitted to call a KOS on Player Y.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

1. KOSing a player based on their player model. Player Y (Traitor) kills Player X (Innocent) whilst disguised. Player Z (Innocent) witnessing the killing and sees that Player Y has a Kylo Ren player model but doesn't get a name. Player Z then proceeds to place a KOS on anyone with a Kylo Ren player model.

2. KOSing a player on suspicion. If there are multiple shots with an ak fired at the tester, then Player X (Innocent) see Player Y (Innocent) walks out of the tester with an AK, and then proceeds to kill him. As Player X did not witness any killing, Player X is not permitted to KOS player Y.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

The first reason why I believe I should be chosen to become a moderator because I know the vast majority of the server's rules and I would be well equipped to tackle any complex cases that I would be required to complete as moderator. Overall I'm very good at following rules, however, there has been the occasion where I have broken some of the server's rules and I am truly sorry for any rules that I have broken during my time on the server. As of yet, I have never been an admin or a moderator on a different TTT server, but dispite that I still believe that I have the qualites requires in order to become a good moderator for Zarp.

Another reason why I wish to become moderator, is that at the moment, I find that they are too little staff members on at some times of the day, and I want to make sure that the players online, always they have someone they can ask for help or answer any questions that the player may have.

In my last application, the majority of the negative feedback that I received was about my lack of activity (ie only having four days of constant activity.) Now, even though I have still not reached the recommended two weeks of constant activity, I feel that in my roughly nine days of constant activity, I have learned many more of the rules and regulations that the server upholds and how I would tackle certain scenarios if I was accepted for moderator. I feel that I have gained enough experience during my time on Zarp to be a good moderator and I wish to improve the general community on Zarp and help players have a good and fun experince whilst playing.

I want to thank everyone for reading my application and I want to ask the people that have read the whole of my application to give me constructive feedback. I wish all other applicants the best of luck and hope to hear back from you soon.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #849581

one of the best mod applications I've read so far. I don't have any remarks to make on your app, Spot on!
Your activity will be more than enough for me if you keep it consistent, knowing that you've actually took the time to write such an application.
I certainly believe you are familiar enough with the rules. Now I only need to check your recent punishments to confirm my gut feeling.

based on what I've seen you're a good and mature guy....

:support:
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #849640

Last time if i remember correctly you got denied because of your recent punishments and all of them will have expired by the time of the meeting. Your application is quite good and has some detail to it, there is nothing wrong i can point out. In-game you seem really friendly and always bare a good attitude. If you keep up your activity consistent then it will be more than enough to get you accepted. Please keep up your activity, no recent punishments, a good and friendly attitude and you should be accepted! Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850322

Yeah, I put lot's of work into my application and any and all feedback will be highly appreciated
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850379

Very friendly and active
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850528

Fair knowledge of the rules and i feel would do a great job as a moderator. Your activity is on and off which i would like to see improved however other than that its :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850530

You have a lot of activity but i would like it to be more consistent as you have not played on 3 days out of the past 7 and we recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity.You only have 1 recent punishment which is for RDM however as it is only 1 recent it can be overlooked. Your application is really good so no problems there, overall it's a
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850544

The effort you have put into this application amazes me. Your activity if a little inconsistent at the moment but you still have time to improve that over the next few days. Best of luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 2 months ago #850628

although i won't be at the meeting its a :plussp:
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 1 month ago #852534

Your application is very good and you have decent activity, you have good for the days you have played, just wished it would be more consistent. I don't believe you have any recent punishments and you overall seem like a great person

Good Luck!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[TTT Moderator] MattorS's Application 6 years 1 month ago #853258

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40