SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62863283
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Liam%20Bell/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Death%20Drive...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%5BA3RP%5D%20...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Death%20Drive...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: I have played the server now for over 3 years

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random death match is when someone kills someone for no reason. For example a gun dealer is running a shop and walks out to the banker then gets shot in the head with a sniper. This would class as RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule is when someone dies and they cannot go back to that district for 3 minutes. For example I go and raid someone they get killed then respawn and go back before 3 minutes. This would class as NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Firstly, I would want to hear both sides of the story to gather information from the victims involved in the incident. Then I would check the logs to see if Player y did kill Player x and then I would see if player x has any screen shots or any videos that will help. If he then hands me a video of player y killing player x for no reason I would then warn player y for rdming player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask player x if he has any evidence of this and see if player y did nlr. If it shows that player y did break the rules nlr then I would warn player y because it would be from 3 minutes apart.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
I should be chosen for staff because I am helpful I like to help people a lot. Also I have had a lot of exspireance as staff on other servers like mod, admin and dev I have always wanted to be staff on this server as soon as I got VIP which is the best. Also I should be chosen because I know I have had a few warns in the past but I am trying to stop this as much as I can and I always report anything I see. I am also good at cheeking the logs and making sure I listen to people correctly so I can show respect to the higher ranks up. Another reason why I should be chosen is because I can be funny in sits cheer people up if they are down and even make sure that no breaks any rules of this great community. I see a lot off stuff happen on this server and I would really want it to stop like police RDAing and RDMers so this is why I should be chosen for staff.

Also admins have letting me spectate their sits so I can take notes and stuff and it is helping me a lot
Really this is what happend before I got staff last time. I know I was inactive last time as staff and I got demoted after I put up my inactive notice I am now able to be really active and hopefully attend every meeting that I can every Saturday so please this is the reason I am re applying because I want another chance and I want to prove I am staff worthy on ZARP.
  • Death Driver
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex BHOP/SSRP - Moderator
  • Thanks received: 11

Ex-Bhop: Moderator
Ex-SSRP: Moderator
ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845387

Use to be a great mod on the server and he should have the chance to be an amazing one again + :support:
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
The following user(s) said Thank You: Death Driver

[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845488

Used to be a really good Moderator, Really friendly, Active even tho the Gametrackers don't show it to me... But i've seen you like everyday, no recents overall a great Candidate for the Moderator Position.
:plussp:
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845498

Your game trackers are not working correctly or at least don't show any activity within the past week , please find the correct ones. People are saying you are really friendly and you have a great attitude as well as no recent punishments. People are also saying that you have a great activity but it just doesn't show on the game trackers. Being an ex-moderator also helps you out a lot. Keep up a good activity ,get no recent punishments , keep up a good and friendly attitude and you should be accepted! Good luck! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Death Driver's Application 6 years 2 months ago #846195

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, redacted
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE