Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Administrator] Dubai's Application

[Surf Administrator] Dubai's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845215

Steam Name:Dubaii
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Dubaii/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419515037
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Dubaii/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time: 56.95 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: well, i help lots of people, i've helped loads of people on my first day of moderator and continue to help people. Ive been a nice mod and i havent muted anyone indefinetly yet, but when i have too, i will. It's been a fun 2 weeks as a Moderator, muted some people because of breaking the rules. I will do the exact same thing as mod, help, mute (if i have too, which i will once or twice) but im not a abuser.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):Well,
at night, when it normally happens, people get tired and don't actually mean things, because they're tired. But, i had to mute a couple of people and even get Onion to help, we had 3 moderators in the server. It was when one person starting shouting and screaming, then others joined in. It was hard but we had to mute them for a bit to stop.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: Okay so make sure you try not to use the kick or ban commands unless they are exploiting or cheating, make sure to get a Head admin or someone above to deal with the problem. mute are for the people who are disrespecting others disrespecting others and/or screaming down there mic/putting music for others to listen. There are plenty of other commands to check if they have been banned by pressing f6, and you're able to spectate someone faster by going on there profile on the board and clicking 'Spectate', its a very simple way of seeing if someone is cheating.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in neat detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be? Hello Player x, I see you have made a appeal and it is in very neat detail, you have apologized for cheating, and hopefully wont do it again. I will let you off. However if i do see cheating again it will a few days ban, and when you're back on and STILL cheating, then it will result to a permanent ban. Yet this is your first ever ban, so theirs a more chance of you getting banned again. Please don't cheat again, have fun on the ZARP Server <3

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words): Well, I've helped a lot of people in this Journey, I loved being a mod and being part of this great big family! Some people can be disrespectful on SURF, but i will handle it as simply as possible. I'm never rude, i don't like abusing my powers towards other innocent players. i havent muted a lot of people since im mostly on the server, people are quiet because they realise that if they do something stupid or wrong then they'll have to face the consequences. However, that doesn't happen to much and not a lot of people NEED to face the consequences on the server. But, back to the point. I'm loving the server right now, and the reason im mostly offline on it is either because i have school or because im playing a Different ZARP server! I'm always there if anyone needs help or if they dont know how to play surf and dont know what to do. I will teach them untill they understand.

Extra Information: It's been a great time as a moderator and if i do not get accepted then i will continue to become more active and work harder.

Hope you had a good Valentines day <3
Dubai
  • Dubai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Oooo ZARP
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Dubai.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Administrator] Dubai's Application 86 6 years 2 months ago #845220

Really great guy, the main issue I see is your gametrackers. Your activity isn't very consistent and even with the activity logger (which is supposed to be more accurate).

I think you should spend a full week playing actively if you are denied later. You are a really friendly guy and I assume you are a good staff member too.

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Surf Administrator] Dubai's Application 86 6 years 2 months ago #845225

Thank you, yes i am very inactive because i've recently been playing RP haha, if i get denied/or accepted i will follow your comment and become more active.

• Dubai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Oooo ZARP
  • Thanks received: 6

[Surf Administrator] Dubai's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845381

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Surf! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Surf staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 9PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40