TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845176

:zarp: Welcome to my application for moderator :zarp:

RP Name: Pipo The Doge

Time Zone: UTC +1:00

My Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/pipothedoge/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121285632

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - ★ ZARPGAMING.COM - S1 CHRISTMAS UPDATE www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/da...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - ★ ZARPGAMING.COM - S2 CHRISTMAS UPDATE
www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/da...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - ZARPGAMING.COM - S3 CHRISTMAS UPDATE
www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

:( I'm having big problems with gametracker , It doesnt show my real activity :dry:

More info here :
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I also don't like S2/S3 because the server has lag but I can do f1s here if someone ask for help.
[/b]
Estimated Server Time: +8000 min [ +133 hours ]

Languages I speak: English - Spanish

Darkrp Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match | RDM | is if a player kills another player without a valid roleplay reason, but if a player shoots another player without reason and he doesnt kill him, it would be an attempt of RDM. E.g. I kill people with no reason, or no valid RP reason.

Example of RDM : Player A is my enemy and I kill him because hes not my friend -- Not a valid RP reason = RDM

Example of RDM #2 : Player B was blocking an entrace of a rp house , and I killed him to made him move -- RDM

Example of Not-RDM #3 : Player Z killed Player L and Player F killed Player Z because he killed his friend , it is not rdm because it is a valid roleplay reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule also known as NLR is where a player is killed and cannot go back to the same district for the chosen time , also he cant do rp inside it or interact with it , unless the time counter dont finish ( 3min ) . The rule stops players from going back to the same place.

Example of NLR : Player A-B raided my house and they killed me and now I come back before the time counter finish for protect my printers or items = NLR

Example of Not-NLR : Player V got rdmed by Player O and Player V went back to same district for get his armor charger, thats not nlr because he got killed without valid reason.

You're supposed to forget your past life, actions regarding your past life are forbidden

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him/her, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

- Teleport to the player x , and tell him that ( I'm here for your f1 )
-Ask for proofs , evidence and what happened. [ not witnesses ]
- Check the proofs and the logs. [ see if the proofs shows the same gun in the logs ]
- Check if the proofs are valid .
- If the "Player X" have recents about RDM , he did it more times and he doesnt have a good conduct ,I will warn him [ If hes
acting without a bad conduct and no recents , first a verbal warn ]
-After punish him or tell him to dont do that again , I will ask the user if they need help or something.
- I will return both and ask him if he want mark this f1 as finished.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time

- Teleport to the player y , and tell him that ( I need you for a f1 )
- Look in the logs and calculate the time
- If he broke nlr and If the "Player Y" have recents about NLR or he did it more times and he doesnt have a good conduct ,I will warn him [ If hes acting without a bad conduct and no recents , first a verbal warn ]
If for bad luck the logs show an unknown area

[ Ex : Player x ( STEAMID_0:0:) killed Player Y ( STEAMID_0:0:) with m9k_psg1 in Suburbs "" and few lines apart Player Y ( STEAMID_0:0:) killed Player X ( STEAMID_0:0:) with m9k_svu in Unknown ]

1- Same actions but in this time but Ill ask for a valid proofs ( Visual Proof )

:zarp: Why I want to be moderator :zarp:

I would like to be moderator to be able to help users and stop some people rulebreaking when users cant do anything about it , only do an f1 and no admins on . Sometimes I see people complaining about rulebreakers and I dont like this . Zarp is my favourite server and I dont want rulebreakers making it bad. I applied +7 times for moderator and I really want it , sometimes I got harrased by rulebreakers and I cant play correctly .

:zarp: Why I should be chosen? :zarp:

I would like to be chosen to help users when they have problems with other users or other things and they sometimes doesnt have here a staff member to get help ,. I would also like to be able to protect the server from bad users.I have good experience using admins mod , included FADMIN . It would also be great to be able to act in situations where there are no admins (sometimes at night).

I know the server well and I hope to be a member of the staffs soon. I'd like to do f1s because I prefer help others than do rp . I should be chosen because I really like help users and Im friendly with everyone and I will do f1s for help them and help the community. I have also good reputation with other staff members and I will be so happy to be a staff member and do f1s with other staffs.Also I'd like to help some users when there is a lot of f1s without being claimed and not many admins.

Positive Things About Me :) :
-I like doing f1s often (With this,i mean i like helping another users and id like doing f1s often,because i like the f1s)
-Im so comprensive
-Im very friendly
-I have patience
-I have good experience with FADMIN
-I can help users to change
-Good Activity
-0 Recents

Negative things about me :( :
-My gametracker lies

Thanks for read my application , I hope I can help this community soon . I hope good luck in this next admin meeting. Thanks for all messages.

See ya guys!
  • Pipo The Doge
  • Junior Boarder
  • Meow !
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Pipo The Doge.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845179

Can I just say that your profile picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845184

Yes , you can :D
  • Pipo The Doge
  • Junior Boarder
  • Meow !

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 2 months ago #845235

BUMP
  • Pipo The Doge
  • Junior Boarder
  • Meow !

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 2 months ago #846198

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Interact more with staff.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE