Forum Name:

msms

What server(s) are you active on?:

SSRP, TeamSpeak 3 and the Forums.

I am 17 years old. My birthday being 19th September 2000

I am From:

The United Kingdom

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?:

I've been with Zarp Gaming for over 2 years and a few months, most of my Garry's Mod hours are from the Zarp Servers which is a very high amount (5k+ hours).

How often do you come on the forums:

I come onto the forums everyday, whenever I can throughout the day and sometimes in the late night/early morning if I'm still awake, even on my phone to check the forums out if something needs done like a topic needing to be deleted, moved or locked.

Why You?:

I should be chosen as the next Global Moderator because I am a very well dedicated forum staff member in the three sections I currently manage, DarkRP, Report Abuse and Appeals section. I have a very high knowledge of the TOU (Terms Of Use) and I know when it is appropriate whenever I need to use my powers on the forums.
I have come across many posts where they are posted in the wrong section therefore I am having to contact a section moderator or global moderator+ to handle this when it could of been done a lot more quicker with me as staff. Sometimes during the weekdays, the forums are spammed with offensive posts and such, since that I am unable to handle this, it takes longer due to no other Global Moderator+ being online at the time to ban these spammers.

Trusted
You can trust me as the next Global Moderator as I am very trusted within Zarp Gaming with the ranks; SSRP Head Administrator, TeamSpeak 3 Head Administrator and Forum Staff in the DarkRP, Report Abuse, Appeals section. I am also a former TTT Head Administrator, Bhop Administrator, Deathrun Moderator, Murder Moderator which shows that I am dedicated at what I do for the community. I have not abused any of my forum powers in any way, shape or form so therefore I believe that you can trust me as your next Global Moderator!

Dedicated
I am very dedicated at my Forum staffing as I manage the DarkRP section a lot due to my Head Administrator rank in SSRP so I have the job of editing the Rank List and Middleman Services whenever it is needing to be updated with staff coming apart of the SSRP staff team and staff that are no longer. I also manage the Report Abuse and Appeals section and I would be one of the first people to call whenever a topic is needing to be moved or locked since that section doesn't require so much work compared to DarkRP. Therefore this shows that I am dedicated at my Forum Staff rank and dedicated at staffing the other servers I have mentioned I'm staff in.

Activity
I am very active in the community, especially the forums since I can come online on my phone whenever I am out of my house. I currently have 366 Posts+ this month which does show that I am active in posting on the forums and I always make sure to keep the forums as clean as possible from users breaking the TOU or whenever a topic is needing to be managed. As well as the other servers too, I am very active in all of the services I am staff on.

Helpful
I am incredibly helpful on the forums when it comes to questions needing to be answered and posts that may need editing due to some users struggling to use BBCode in some of their posts and help them keep their post look less messy whenever they request it. I am easily contacted on Steam, on TeamSpeak and any social media you may have me on whenever a question is needing to be answered by a staff member!

Thanks for reading my application, please leave back any feedback and I'll be sure to work on them!

★YouTube | Plays.tv★

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] msms- Global Moderator Application 6 years 2 months ago #824682

No.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[FORUM] msms- Global Moderator Application 6 years 2 months ago #824684

Yes.
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

[FORUM] msms- Global Moderator Application 6 years 2 months ago #824685

Ur not staff on forums?
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[FORUM] msms- Global Moderator Application 6 years 2 months ago #824689

You need to be section staff to apply for Global Moderator,

The current sections that are open:

General Discussion
Report Abuse
Server Applications
Appeals

As you're a user, you're only eligible to apply for General Discussion.

Good luck if you do so!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

295 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
34/127