Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812589

Steam Name LonelyDodo
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyDodo/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78404438
Current Gametracker Profiles: DODO 4 ADMIN

Estimated Server Time: well 230 hours according to gametracker (started playing on the server around 2months ago)

Languages I speak: Finnish, English, some Swedish

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command: A person gets banned for what ever offense he has and comes back with an alternative account (Ban Evading) to continue his crusade of trolling. Another more common case would be someone Mass RDMing and Leaving To Avoid Punishement

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

If banned person would appeal in less than 1 week after ban:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If the person would appeal after longer period of time than 1 week

Why I should be promoted:.
I think my application should be accepted because of my activity on the server. The amount of cases I handle, how I handle them etc. I show great understanding to the rules and in times even better understanding than some higher ups. During my time as Moderator I have had at the very least 20 situations where I could have banned someone but because I was lacking said command I could not deliver the justice their victims deserved. I believe I would be great addition to admin team. Also on top of that I am already corrupt so the transition to admin will only feel natural and easy enough. What else do you want? Also just to throw it out there I lost the first friend I made on the server after I decided to handle a case against him rather than some random Rookie I had never seen before. I think this speaks of my integrity.

Extra Information: I'm a bird so it would be great way to show that the Lead team does not discriminate against Innocent birds that have done nothing Traitorous. Please no hate ;__;

oh and btw I attended the meeting on 14.1.2018 and will be attending the next one as well.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812590

I think you need a bit more of time, great application tho!
:neutralsp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812592

BDnico17 wrote:
I think you need a bit more of time, great application tho!
:neutralsp:

Thank you for the input. I do disagree with the time when comparing to some staff members who got accepted with way less cases handled etc, but I see where you are coming from
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812593

Fixed your Steam Link + moved to correct section

Good luck
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812594

App is good but you should be moreeee active, you are new mod, look at other mods how active they are

:minussp:
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812595

Great game activity, great mod.. I think you have had enough time to show that you're worth enough for the job
Goodluck mate!
:support:
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812596

Zikinan wrote:
App is good but you should be moreeee active, you are new mod, look at other mods how active they are

You clearly havent bothered to look at his gametracker

prntscr.com/i0o36i
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Johnler, LonelyDodo

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812597

Just feel you need time but that time that u need will be covered over the course of the week so I give u my

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812600

Zikinan wrote:

I have been playing on this server since late November and im already on top 50 most played players on this server on top of that here Ill link you activities of some ADMINS

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

Nigerian Prince being the most active of those I linked and in last 7 days his activity on his most active day has been little over my least active day (180min vs 230min)

Then comes BDnico who said I need bit more time. He probably meant as a staff member which I somewhat understand. I have played more on the server than he has (time) in last 7 days he has been offline 2 (vs my 0) and his most active day (80 minutes) is way less than mine is

Last one being BananaSlanger. with 4 days of activity in last week and most active day reaching 95 minutes. again way less than me

On top of all that I am one of the few staff members who got over 200 report count last week

If you are going to :minussp: I recommend giving valid reasons
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LonelyDodo. Reason: Typo

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812633

Very friendly and activity is clearly good you will have my vote if you keep up the good work :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812634

LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

I have been playing on this server since late November and im already on top 50 most played players on this server on top of that here Ill link you activities of some ADMINS

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

Nigerian Prince being the most active of those I linked and in last 7 days his activity on his most active day has been little over my least active day (180min vs 230min)

Then comes BDnico who said I need bit more time. He probably meant as a staff member which I somewhat understand. I have played more on the server than he has (time) in last 7 days he has been offline 2 (vs my 0) and his most active day (80 minutes) is way less than mine is

Last one being BananaSlanger. with 4 days of activity in last week and most active day reaching 95 minutes. again way less than me

On top of all that I am one of the few staff members who got over 200 report count last week

I really don’t recommend pointing out inactivity of other staff members as you obviously do not know my reasons for it or even their’s.
Also, I feel you are saying this in a “superior way” to them? Like. I got more activity than admins.

Reason stated above, if you happen to ask for it
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by BDnico17.

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812653

BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

I really don’t recommend pointing out inactivity of other staff members as you obviously do not know my reasons for it or even their’s.
Also, I feel you are saying this in a “superior way” to them? Like. I got more activity than admins.

I understand this but when you are accused of not having activity is comparing your activity to others (in this case especially comparing to those who are on the desired rank) not the valid way to give the accuser a real picture of your activity? I never claimed a reason for your activity I stated facts and did not even meant to offend with them. Again I only defended myself from the claim of inactivity never claimed to be superior to any and this is your interpretation after I chose to take you as one of those who I compared. Sorry if this offended you but this is publicly available data and used it to prove a point
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812686

LonelyDodo wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

I understand this but when you are accused of not having activity is comparing your activity to others (in this case especially comparing to those who are on the desired rank) not the valid way to give the accuser a real picture of your activity? I never claimed a reason for your activity I stated facts and did not even meant to offend with them. Again I only defended myself from the claim of inactivity never claimed to be superior to any and this is your interpretation after I chose to take you as one of those who I compared. Sorry if this offended you but this is publicly available data and used it to prove a point
Don’t misunderstand me here, I’m not saying you did say it that way, I only say you are showing other staff to be lower than you to prove your point. What you ARE assuming is that my inactivity is constant. Also, I am not calling out your activity, but your experience. I never said you didn’t have enough activity, I said experience as a mod. For example, we have seargent44, who was denied twice despite having an excellent activity (btw where is your admin app seargent apply right now).
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812691

:plussp:

He's doing fine, or great even, as a mod, and the jump from mod to admin isn't as big as people make it out to be.

He's active, familiar with the rules, has a good eye on what's happening, etc, see no problems.

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812698

BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

Don’t misunderstand me here, I’m not saying you did say it that way, I only say you are showing other staff to be lower than you to prove your point. What you ARE assuming is that my inactivity is constant. Also, I am not calling out your activity, but your experience. I never said you didn’t have enough activity, I said experience as a mod. For example, we have seargent44, who was denied twice despite having an excellent activity (btw where is your admin app seargent apply right now).

I am showing lower scale of activity if this instantly means they are lower than me then person who makes the judgement should be at fault. I take probably longer to handle a single case than Nigerian for example etc so he is more efficient than I am, but when we are talking about single aspect being criticized I find that it needs to be compared to others to see whether or not the critique is valid.

what comes to my experience I did state even on the comment you quoted that you are not talking about my activity rather my experience (said "time as staff member"), and if you check where this started it was NOT a respond to your comment (as I had already accepted that feedback) and it was reply to Zikinian who said that my activity is too low when compared to others.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LonelyDodo. Reason: Typo, might have missed a few more

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812739

BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

who me what idk wht u on about who's seargent
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812753

Seargent44 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince
BDnico17
BananaSlanger

who me what idk wht u on about who's seargent

Nah I mean seargent45

U should apply for admin tho
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812789

LonelyDodo wrote:
Zikinan wrote:

Nigerian Prince

Dodo, why you calling me out like this ;_;

Seems a bit of a mix up as Dodo was meaning to point out to Zik, that he is very active.
But the role of admin is not difficult to grasp onto extra tasks and Dodo is handling himself fine as a moderator.

• Woodle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Please check your e-mails
  • Thanks received: 20

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812813

Fucking yes great guy active af and has handled tricky reports next thing is SA. :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 3 months ago #812815

Fix da quote "Woodle" (you wont ever be anything but Nigerian for me)
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LonelyDodo.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
11/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop