81 hours
Under the name |G| Spicy Cannon
104 hours
Under the name Spicy
To be continued...(350 hours as of now)
In total: 550+ hours
Languages I speak:
English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like my time as an administrator has allowed me develop key skills that being lead team needs to have these traits are
Leadership
As my time as both a moderator and administrator I have learned how to be a leader both in and out of zarp. I have watched Lead Team members say “Hey guys lets get on top of these f1s” and,”[PLAYER NAME] mind helping us by taking a f1?”. I have picked this trait up and have tried my best to lead my fellow peers, and guide them to helping the server by helping our players with whatever problem they have. My High School also teaches a leadership class, which I have passed with an A( Pretty sure about 85% of the class passed with an A- and above). I have taken what I have learned from this class and able to apply them to not only my life, but on Zarp too, to not only lead other staff members, but to be helpful, which will lead to my next point.
Helpful
As my time grows on Zarp, my helpfulness grows too. I am a very helpful staff member to not only users but also to other staff members. Not every staff member might not know each curve to a rule and each picky spot to it, that where I come in. I am always happy to help staff as I am users, I always will ask in admin chat if anybody needs help, usually no one responds, but just sometimes, somebody will be stuck and I will be happy to go to them, listen, and help them with whatever they need such as rule clarification, what I would choose for a verdict in a f1 or maybe even simple things such as a bind or a format for a command (example: Clarky forgets the ban command and ask in admin chat, no one really responds, yet I would as fast as I can help them and let them know it's /ban STEAMID time reason
Trust
My time on Zarp and in the Staff Team has allowed me to build up trust between both users and staff. I am able to also allowed staff to put trust in me, and I will not let them down. You can put trust into me, and I will not fail and ruin the servers reputation. I can be trusted to never abuse, for abusing is an act of how pitiful and pathetic one can be. I only would use my powers to enforce the rules on the server to guarantee the best experience possible for the user, so they would love to come back, and have that great time again. I can be trusted with tasks, power, and with other users and staff.
Communication
Over the months of being both Moderator and Administrator, I have built up great communication and other skills listed above. I have countless, valuable experience gained from my time as a staff member. I have been able to crawl from my shell and express myself and shine out of black. I am now able to talk to everyone without thinking about what they think about me, from both casual talk to talking about certain rules for clarification for other players. I have been able to talk easily to both staff members from all ranks and servers, to normal users that I have grown up on zarp with. I have built several communication skills that will benefit me throughout my time on Zarp.
Experience
I am a highly experienced staff member, I can quickly type things out such as punishments to ensure a swift justice to more simple things to typing out a verdict, message to other staff members, or just typing out an application such as this one. I have handled several rulebreakers, and players that just need help, both from f1s, and catching players with my own eyes. I understand the rules very well, and this helps me with enforcing them on the server. Over the time on zarp, experience only grows up, and with some things stopping it, they can be overcomed, and turn into experience, so I can be just that much smarter.
Behind the Curtains
I have done work behind the curtains, some a little more serious then others. Behind the curtains, you can contact me at steam, and most of the time, I will respond quickly. I have been asked by other mods on what to do in most situation with rule breakers and some clarification on rules. Most of the time its other moderators asking me help on some topics, or to come on and execute actions only administrators can do. I have had one serious matter I looked into myself of an abusive moderator. It went down as the new moderator freezing a guy from rdm and telling him "25k gems and ill let you go", he was stating that for 25k gems he wont warn the guy, so what I did was contact the first lead team I saw, and it was resolved as he said "jk" right after but in team chat, so the gangster couldnt see it.
I have absorbed and reflected, both onto me and onto others these skills, and I think I will benefit the SSRP servers and the SSRP LT as a whole. I will continue my hardwork on the server to make it better than it already is. I am ready to take this role, I am ready to take this responsibility.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
What makes me a good candidate for the Super Administrator team is that I will bring all my hardwork and experience into this new role, and not only learn new material, but apply this to my current role on the server, a enforcer of rules. I understand how things go inside the staff team, and my understanding of the rules is great. I am very helpful, and very happy to help anyone out, since I know that me being able to help them, allows them to know that thing they were confused or needed help on and that they can trust us with helping them, and maybe even learn to fix some things themselves. I feel like I can help things greatly that require this rank such as a demote, official warning, re-train and much more. I feel like I best fit this role due to all my traits as listed above, and my time and experiences on other zarp servers that I have staffed on have given me a grasp on skills of leadership, easy to talk to, standing out, and my helping out others. My understanding on how things work in the staff team and on the server will greatly benefit the server and team itself. I am very dedicated to Zarp in general, and I am closest to SSRP than anything else. I think I am a great candidate for this role.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There are a couple of times this has happened.
First of all I am going to explain one which there was no LT on the server, yet in result I had come down to poke a LT to confirm something for me so I dont say the wrong thing.
There was a staff member that got really heated at two other staff members, and I tried my best to resolve it and it did only a little bit, yet I think it cooled the heat down a bit to the point where the statements being made where not as harsh and the guy started to calm down, I also grabbed a LTs word to say that what the two staff did was 100% ok, so I let them all know, and it seemed to calm down the chat and they stopped going at each other(They were arguing over rule 4.15 and rdm)
Besides that I haven't really seen so many problems inside admin chat and amongst staff members, at least when I am online.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
The way I would handle an abuse report against another staff is firstly, I would read the abuse report and analyze closely the proof given either by picture or footage, then, I would speak with the staff member on what happened in this situation and get what he says(his opinion on what happened). Next, I would get another fellow Lead Team member to take a look at the report if the report needs another member, to get their opinion and stance on the report. Then, we will come to a conclusion:
Accepted
I have spoken to the staff member and have decided that the time of your ban is quite excessive, for what you have done is not necessary for a ban, instead I will be handing out a warning to you. Following this, I will be sure to have this member be retrained. Myself and other peers hope this will not happen again. Feel free to add me on steam or any other Lead Team member if this occurs again.
:accepted:
Accepted 2
I have spoken to the staff member, and his actions in this situation is HIGHLY unexplainable, as for his reason was he was mad at you, yet he felt like he couldn't control himself. I have given him a verbal/official warning, and have told him to never let this happen again. If you run into this problem ever again, feel free to add me or any other lead team on Steam to talk to us about this.
#Accepted
Denied
After speaking with the staff member, we have come to conclude that this punishment is justified 100% by what you have done. This request is no where near demote worthy, nor official warning, speaking to, or retrain. Instead, I recommend you to appeal your punishment here at this thread. If you have any questions regarding your punishments, feel free to add me on steam.
:denied:
Denied 2
I have spoken to the staff member and he claims that he did not see his friend rdm you, and after showing him the footage, he as stated he must of been away from his computer screen or tabbed out, since he would not of missed it. Instead, I have told him to warn his friend for rdming you, for you have given us enough evidence of this rdm including the STEAMID. If you have any questions on this at all, do not hesitate to contact me on steam.
#Denied
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly, I would want to get all the information that I can get on what occurred during the time of his ban, and why it has come to the point of an excessive timed ban. Then I would talk to him about banning him for a more reasonable amount of time, rather than the out of reach one that was placed. I would want to make sure he knows how long to ban for the next time so we don't run into an excessive ban issue again, and be sure to let the banned user of what happened and how long his ban has been reduced to and tips to avoid rule breaking and getting banned.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I will let him know how the situation could of been handled, to avoid an appropriate manner from then. I would wait for a f1 to be created and have him take it. I would stand by his side during a situation just incase he has questions or needs help understanding how to handle the situation. This will be a situation for him/her to remember on so they can apply that to other sitatuations to conduct them as normal, this will allow them to become better at dealing with situations and build up, becoming more experienced and a better staff member overal.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First of all, I would ask the staff member that is reporting the rule break for any proof such as footage, pictures ect. of the rule break happening. I would then question and get information from the reporter on what happened so I can get a grasp on the situation. Next, I would then question the reported staff member their side of the story. I would try to match things up that seem the same in the situation and where things don't add up in their sides of the story they told me. I would then provide the reporter the reported side of the story to try to clear their vision on the situation by saying what might have been conducted wrong and or misunderstood between the reporter and the reported.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First of all, the staff team is a team, and teams work together, and we must resolve our issues before we can move on. Now, firstly I would either message them on steam or talk to them in a private channel on teamspeak and ask what led him to be disrespectful and or start an argument and ask if hes ok. I will let him know that what he did was no way to solve a problem and that arguing with one another will fix nothing and only create more problems, and talking to each other, and helping each other to help the situation. I would want to know what was going on in the staff members life, because they might have had a breakup with a girlfriend/boyfriend, a family member pass away, and or anything traumatic, and if they needs a break, I would grant him/her one without a problem.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
There are several different scenarios that have different outcomes, which I have witness before. First, the most extreme way which I have witnessed happen several times, this is when you need to demote someone quickly for the situation could be that urgent. The user might teleport the entire server to the event arena. The user might also teleport the entire server, just to kill everyone, in an attempt to ruin the servers reputation and experience for other players. Secondly, a staff member could be nuking illegally, breaking nlr purposely, rdming, prop abusing, ect. I would ask the staff members reasoning to behind what he was doing, and then I would ask for him to please stop since what he was doing has no point what so ever and is just ruining another player's experience, which the staff duty is to ensure a good experience for the player, and enforce the rules on the rulebreakers. I would then bring this up to the Lead Team meeting the following Saturday.
The wrap up.
Thank you everyone for reading my application, please leave constructive posts!

• Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Spicy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #810943

Oh god...
These colours trigger me... And the use of both denied signs .____.
Anyway, it looks like you put effort into it.

Oh well, good luck!
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #810946

:plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #810947

Akemi and Ayana wrote:
Oh god...
These colours trigger me... And the use of both denied signs .____.
Anyway, it looks like you put effort into it.

Oh well, good luck!
The colors!
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #810952

Spicy habibi <3
Massive :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by OxyFoxy.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811040

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811052

A Good Pianist wrote:

:minussp:
Just do :neutralsp: ( : neutralsp:)
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811164

bump
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811167

40mins of my life gone
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811262

bump
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811267

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
40mins of my life gone
Why would ANYONE do that
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811626

bump
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811639

colours look fucking disguisting in the app

total eyesore lmao

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811728

bump
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811730

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
40mins of my life gone
if you think this increases your chances of SA then think again, fucker
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811739

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
40mins of my life gone
As I said, it was for hiko
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811747

Spicy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
40mins of my life gone
was a PRANK
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811750

Clarky wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
40mins of my life gone
was a PRANK
gone wrong? sexual? arrested?
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

[SSRP Super Administrator] Spicy`s Application 6 years 3 months ago #811754

• Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds