Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 19 hours ago #810371

:plussp:
  • B4nQk0k
  • B4nQk0k's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Hoppendes glad
  • Posts: 1752
  • Thank you received: 531
  • Karma: 38
Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Bhop Administrator
Surf Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 19 hours ago #810374

You're actually a really good staff member who is active and constantly on the ball.
Good luck!
:plussp:
x
  • SarahAnne
  • SarahAnne's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 356
  • Thank you received: 145
  • Karma: 7
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 17 hours ago #810492

Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 12 hours ago #810654

Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 12 hours ago #810720

Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
  • bhavyashah
  • bhavyashah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 823
  • Thank you received: 184
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 10 hours ago #810886

bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 8 hours ago #811006

Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 8 hours ago #811011

Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
Stop bumping !!! OR
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1022
  • Thank you received: 277
  • Karma: 10
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 8 hours ago #811014

Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
Stop bumping !!! OR

U have no power here

Go bump
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3615
  • Thank you received: 1024
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 4 days 8 hours ago #811025

A Good Pianist wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
Stop bumping !!! OR

U have no power here

Go bump
  • bhavyashah
  • bhavyashah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 823
  • Thank you received: 184
  • Karma: -20
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 3 days 17 hours ago #811488

bhavyashah wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
Stop bumping !!! OR

U have no power here

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 3 days 15 hours ago #811619

Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
bhavyashah wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump

Omg idiot!!!! I bump myself!!

Sorry miss click

Go bump
Stop bumping !!! OR

U have no power here

Go bump
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 3 days 12 hours ago #811806

You are a good staff member, but you got denied and you reapplied instantly without trying to change anything... twice in a row
:neutralsp:
  • ERROR_404
  • ERROR_404's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Basically Kwebbelkop
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: -3
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 3 days 11 hours ago #811834

ERROR_404 wrote:
You are a good staff member, but you got denied and you reapplied instantly without trying to change anything... twice in a row
:neutralsp:

OK then, I heard this was said in the meeting but I didn't want to comment on it. How is that a bad thing?
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "It's okay to have sex with children"- SarahAnne
  • Posts: 4741
  • Thank you received: 1356
  • Karma: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Jim_Jam's Application 3 days 11 hours ago #811848

ERROR_404 wrote:
You are a good staff member, but you got denied and you reapplied instantly without trying to change anything... twice in a row
:neutralsp:

Its because he keeps getting denied for bullshit reasons. His app is amazing, he is an amazing staff member too. Stop criticising him for being eager.
  • SarahAnne
  • SarahAnne's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 356
  • Thank you received: 145
  • Karma: 7
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam
Moderators: CrankyBot, Fred Wroolie
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

5 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
5/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
0/0
offline
Top