Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ignore(lock)

Ignore(lock) 1 week 1 day ago #809655

Revoked
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Nick0GR.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809657

:minussp:

Since u have changed u think u should wait as it could be a bad thing so yeah
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809659

A Good Pianist wrote:
:minussp:

Since u have changed u think u should wait as it could be a bad thing so yeah
As mentioned on the post i only changed on teamspeak my attitude in-game is still the same (also with users and staff hasn't changed ts3 or on server)
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809660

Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
:minussp:

Since u have changed u think u should wait as it could be a bad thing so yeah
As mentioned on the post i only changed on teamspeak my attitude in-game is still the same (also with users and staff hasn't changed ts3 or on server)

But we do not know this is true and therefore what if it isn't and then u lose control etc etc it's alright saying it but u think u still should prove it wouldn't effect u when staffing

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm Verified but a Virgin
  • Posts: 3772
  • Thank you received: 1063
  • Karma: -32
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809663

A Good Pianist wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
:minussp:

Since u have changed u think u should wait as it could be a bad thing so yeah
As mentioned on the post i only changed on teamspeak my attitude in-game is still the same (also with users and staff hasn't changed ts3 or on server)

But we do not know this is true and therefore what if it isn't and then u lose control etc etc it's alright saying it but u think u still should prove it wouldn't effect u when staffing

:minussp:
Ok I see what you mean fair point
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809666

:minussp:

I mean, your application is kinda bad
Why go for such a high role? Can't you do enough from your current position?
That's a very simple answer I want to make the server great again ! I love the ZARP community and the staff teams in which I'm affiliated with (PropHunt,Murder,Trouble in Terrorist Town , Deathrun). I was planning to apply in a few weeks time but after a good pal said he was also gonna apply for the role this week i decided to give him some friendly competition.I know every member in the murder staff team , i know their powers , their weaknesses and their potentials and me being a Head Admin will help greatly achieve those potentials.

In this part you make it seem as if the staff of the server is the problem. It's not. A low player-base is, staff is literally the least of murders worries. A person, as high as a head admin should be able to identify that. Fuck, even a simple user should. From that part, where you mention staff, if it's literally all you can offer then I don't feel like it's needed.
My dedication to zarp and murder:
I spend more than 2 hours daily and another 2 hours on spectator mode on the server , i am doing everything that is within my skill set to help the server , i am always active on teamspeak and users can ask me any question they have about the server or zarp in general, even when making an inactivity post because of work or holiday i still get at least my weekly time on murder . I've never missed out on a meeting and I'm never afraid to state my opinion.

Following your given gametracker, you've only dedicated the "2 daily hours" for like 4 days. For literally THE ENTIRE REMAINING MONTH, you spent only 5 days actually being online. This like puts your whole part about dedication completely out the window.

Also, just in general, I feel as if you, and most other staff that just apply everywhere, don't actually intend to help the server (this will obviously get argued but this is my opinion). They just use it like a checkbook. After you got accepted on TTT, I barely see you on. From my personal experience, the LEAD TEAM should be literally going out of their way to help the server, not just sit in teamspeak chatting with other Lead team. Seems super fucking backwards to me lmao.

Any case, No support from me. I hope others find the time to read this too.
  • Svanzscape
  • Svanzscape's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Posts: 597
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Karma: 6
"Patience is the foundation of eternal peace. Make anger your enemy. Harm comes to those who know only victory and do not know defeat. Find fault with yourself and not with others. It is in falling short of your own goals that you will surpass those who exceed theirs."
- Tokugawa Ieyasu
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809670

Does murder even need a Head Admin?
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • EMP - "I have never abused my powers"
  • Posts: 5355
  • Thank you received: 1559
  • Karma: 55
SSRP Head Admin
Surf Owner
TeamSpeak Head Admin
Global Moderator
BHOP Super Administrator
Friendly Players SRP Head Admin

Ex- Prophunt Admin
Ex- Murder Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809671

Good luck!
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 1499
  • Thank you received: 302
  • Karma: 46
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809672

Svanzscape wrote:
:minussp:

I mean, your application is kinda bad
Why go for such a high role? Can't you do enough from your current position?
That's a very simple answer I want to make the server great again ! I love the ZARP community and the staff teams in which I'm affiliated with (PropHunt,Murder,Trouble in Terrorist Town , Deathrun). I was planning to apply in a few weeks time but after a good pal said he was also gonna apply for the role this week i decided to give him some friendly competition.I know every member in the murder staff team , i know their powers , their weaknesses and their potentials and me being a Head Admin will help greatly achieve those potentials.

In this part you make it seem as if the staff of the server is the problem. It's not. A low player-base is, staff is literally the least of murders worries. A person, as high as a head admin should be able to identify that. Fuck, even a simple user should. From that part, where you mention staff, if it's literally all you can offer then I don't feel like it's needed.
My dedication to zarp and murder:
I spend more than 2 hours daily and another 2 hours on spectator mode on the server , i am doing everything that is within my skill set to help the server , i am always active on teamspeak and users can ask me any question they have about the server or zarp in general, even when making an inactivity post because of work or holiday i still get at least my weekly time on murder . I've never missed out on a meeting and I'm never afraid to state my opinion.

Following your given gametracker, you've only dedicated the "2 daily hours" for like 4 days. For literally THE ENTIRE REMAINING MONTH, you spent only 5 days actually being online. This like puts your whole part about dedication completely out the window.

Also, just in general, I feel as if you, and most other staff that just apply everywhere, don't actually intend to help the server (this will obviously get argued but this is my opinion). They just use it like a checkbook. After you got accepted on TTT, I barely see you on. From my personal experience, the LEAD TEAM should be literally going out of their way to help the server, not just sit in teamspeak chatting with other Lead team. Seems super fucking backwards to me lmao.

Any case, No support from me. I hope others find the time to read this too.
I've never been good at making applications because I forget a lot of the things I want to say ,as for time the ''entire month'' was christmas and literally no one got any time (besides a few ofcourse)
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809673

Nick0GR wrote:
Joey requested that i take after his rank when he resigned also hoping that me and Shadow will eventually become Head Admins as in his mind we both deserve it.



Anyway, you have a very big gap in your activity(understandable because it was the holdiays) and you got good activity now. I just wish you would actually play the time instead of being in spectator mode. Sure, you might try to get the player count up, but that DOESN'T matter if they leave because there is an AFK staff that makes us wait 10 minutes every time he is the Murderer. I can easily understand why players would leave, because it is really annoying. Another thing is that you apply for such high ranks on many servers, its not always a bad thing but as a Head Administrator you should be very dedicated to that server, you also need to get the time on every server which can be boring and it might make you loose your dedication towards the server.
Another bad thing is that I have heard you say: "I have to focus on (that server) to get that rank". This doesn't have to be a such bad thing but it shows people that you can't actually be that active after you have got that rank. I have also heard you are going for Prop Hunt Super Administrator and I believe that it might not go for all these ranks at once.

Now I'm not saying that I don't like you Nick, I do like you of course. I'm just saying I don't see you ready for Head Administrator in this moment. You are a great guy and everything-
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • TeamSpeak Staff, Murder Super Admin and TTT Admin
  • Posts: 5383
  • Thank you received: 1257
  • Karma: 36
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Wolfi.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Svanzscape

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809683

Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Joey requested that i take after his rank when he resigned also hoping that me and Shadow will eventually become Head Admins as in his mind we both deserve it.



Anyway, you have a very big gap in your activity(understandable because it was the holdiays) and you got good activity now. I just wish you would actually play the time instead of being in spectator mode. Sure, you might try to get the player count up, but that DOESN'T matter if they leave because there is an AFK staff that makes us wait 10 minutes every time he is the Murderer. I can easily understand why players would leave, because it is really annoying. Another thing is that you apply for such high ranks on many servers, its not always a bad thing but as a Head Administrator you should be very dedicated to that server, you also need to get the time on every server which can be boring and it might make you loose your dedication towards the server.
Another bad thing is that I have heard you say: "I have to focus on (that server) to get that rank". This doesn't have to be a such bad thing but it shows people that you can't actually be that active after you have got that rank. I have also heard you are going for Prop Hunt Super Administrator and I believe that it might not go for all these ranks at once.

Now I'm not saying that I don't like you Nick, I do like you of course. I'm just saying I don't see you ready for Head Administrator in this moment. You are a great guy and everything-
Prophunt doesnt come for atleast another 1-2 weeks and about my spectator time i've discussed it with you and explained why
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809692

Nick0GR wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Joey requested that i take after his rank when he resigned also hoping that me and Shadow will eventually become Head Admins as in his mind we both deserve it.



Anyway, you have a very big gap in your activity(understandable because it was the holdiays) and you got good activity now. I just wish you would actually play the time instead of being in spectator mode. Sure, you might try to get the player count up, but that DOESN'T matter if they leave because there is an AFK staff that makes us wait 10 minutes every time he is the Murderer. I can easily understand why players would leave, because it is really annoying. Another thing is that you apply for such high ranks on many servers, its not always a bad thing but as a Head Administrator you should be very dedicated to that server, you also need to get the time on every server which can be boring and it might make you loose your dedication towards the server.
Another bad thing is that I have heard you say: "I have to focus on (that server) to get that rank". This doesn't have to be a such bad thing but it shows people that you can't actually be that active after you have got that rank. I have also heard you are going for Prop Hunt Super Administrator and I believe that it might not go for all these ranks at once.

Now I'm not saying that I don't like you Nick, I do like you of course. I'm just saying I don't see you ready for Head Administrator in this moment. You are a great guy and everything-
Prophunt doesnt come for atleast another 1-2 weeks and about my spectator time i've discussed it with you and explained why

No, you haven't actually discussed this with me. And you said that you were at school, that is why you were in spectator mode. Then I explained DON'T join the server when you are at school because then you can't move yourself.
And let me also add that I don't care if it is 1-2 weeks until you will apply, I'm just worried that you go for all these ranks and I'm afraid that you will loose your dedication towards the server.
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • TeamSpeak Staff, Murder Super Admin and TTT Admin
  • Posts: 5383
  • Thank you received: 1257
  • Karma: 36
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Wolfi.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809719

Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Joey requested that i take after his rank when he resigned also hoping that me and Shadow will eventually become Head Admins as in his mind we both deserve it.



Anyway, you have a very big gap in your activity(understandable because it was the holdiays) and you got good activity now. I just wish you would actually play the time instead of being in spectator mode. Sure, you might try to get the player count up, but that DOESN'T matter if they leave because there is an AFK staff that makes us wait 10 minutes every time he is the Murderer. I can easily understand why players would leave, because it is really annoying. Another thing is that you apply for such high ranks on many servers, its not always a bad thing but as a Head Administrator you should be very dedicated to that server, you also need to get the time on every server which can be boring and it might make you loose your dedication towards the server.
Another bad thing is that I have heard you say: "I have to focus on (that server) to get that rank". This doesn't have to be a such bad thing but it shows people that you can't actually be that active after you have got that rank. I have also heard you are going for Prop Hunt Super Administrator and I believe that it might not go for all these ranks at once.

Now I'm not saying that I don't like you Nick, I do like you of course. I'm just saying I don't see you ready for Head Administrator in this moment. You are a great guy and everything-
Prophunt doesnt come for atleast another 1-2 weeks and about my spectator time i've discussed it with you and explained why

No, you haven't actually discussed this with me. And you said that you were at school, that is why you were in spectator mode. Then I explained DON'T join the server when you are at school because then you can't move yourself.
And let me also add that I don't care if it is 1-2 weeks until you will apply, I'm just worried that you go for all these ranks and I'm afraid that you will loose your dedication towards the server.
Oh yea it wasn't you i'd rather say it over ts3 because its kinda private
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 1 week 1 day ago #809725

OnionRings wrote:
Does murder even need a Head Admin?

No

Personally I do not think any of the current Super Admins are ready / deserving of the position.
From you especially, I would like to see more communication and involvement with the server and the staff team as a whole (you do that already for the most part with trying to do some extra shit, but I want to see *more* of it, especially in regards to involvement and interaction with the staff team). Also, continue putting forwards ideas into the server to help out :)

Good luck regardless!
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 3913
  • Thank you received: 1095
  • Karma: -53
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

Ignore(lock) 1 week 1 day ago #809772

Has been revoked
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ★Prophunt admin, TTT and Murder Super admin★
  • Posts: 1115
  • Thank you received: 282
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: CrankyBot, Fred Wroolie
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
46/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
7/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
33/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
21/128
online
Top