TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #805818

RP Name: Ashy
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164723937
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102229104
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Ashy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Ashy/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - As again, don't play on this server, will do if needed.

Estimated Server Time: 519 hours

Languages I speak: English
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Having to constantly TP people to a roof and freeze them is constantly becoming annoying. As for example, people who tend to RDM at spawn, I'd have to freeze them through tab or chat. Being able to freeze people with a physgun and being able to bring them to a roof to discuss is way easier. The ban command would also be a great upgrade from Mod, as sometimes Admins aren't currently active and there would be people with 6+ recents, and I can't do anything besides warn/kick. The spectate command would be great if I suspect someone is constantly RDM'ing. I can be able to spectate them and see simply if they're actually RDM'ing or not without them seeing me.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
As a moderator, I had to constantly warn and kick this person multiple times, as there was no admin to help me ban the person. Obviously after warns and warns, he'll end up doing the same rulebreaks and I'd have to end up kicking him. Kicking him just allows him to easily just rejoin and do the same shit as he's done before. I had to give him 4 warns before he got banned by the console for a limited time. Yet, after that time was over the same person rejoined and I had to warn him again. Constantly having to warn somebody and kicking them is frustrating when there is constant reports about the same person over and over.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
So, welcome to the staff team (Name). As a staff member, make sure to keep your composure during sits that may start to get heated up between arguments. If needed, contact any higher up for any questions,bans, etc. You'll make multiple mistakes at times so don't worry if you make an accidental mistake. All your commands are in the tab menu when you click on somebody's name. You'll see that you have multiple new commands that are different from being a user.

The commands are:

/tp also known as teleport, is a tool where you teleport a player through steam ID or name to your crosshair or teleport yourself to the crosshair. This tool is mainly used for any sits, making people not stuck, etc. If you are trying to teleport a person, please PM them or goto them to make sure you don't TP them when they're in current roleplay. TP'ing someone through steam ID is more important as you can accidentally TP more than one person.

Next, is /goto. Goto is just simply a command that makes you goto a certain player through steam ID or name. This would be used for asking people to go to sits, etc.

/bring would be used to bring anybody to your location. Make sure to not interrupt their role-play when doing so if it's needed for a sit. Or just bring the person for a vaild reason.

/back would be used to return anybody to their previous location before they were TP'ed. This command can also be used for you if you accidentally get yourself stuck into a wall. /backspawn would bring you to spawn and /back (steam ID) would be used in-chat.

/chatmute would be used to mute anybody that decides to disrespect, saying racial terms, micspamming, etc. Muting them would mute them for a certain amount of time.

/freeze would be used when someone is constantly trying to avoid a sit by running off, when people are RDM'ing others for no apparent reason, etc. /unfreeze them would unfreeze them and they'll be able to move again. Make sure that if you did indeed freeze somebody, make sure to unfreeze them after discussion.

The unban job tool should be used if someone was originally demoted from their jobs. Please use this tool for a valid reason.

/slay would automatically slain a certain player. This tool is usually not used at all but please have a valid reason for slaying the player.

/kick is used to kick a certain player from the server. This tool can fall under multiple reasons as constant rulebreak, propblock, etc. Make sure to be careful to who you kick, as you can accidentally kick someone that has valuables down or didn't deserve it.

The F1 menu would be used mainly when you're dealing with sits. The F1 menu is used to show logs, current NLR, any admin requests, and warnings given from staff members. You'll usually primarily use this tool for someone when someone says that they're previous death, arrest, etc was a not a valid reason. Simply use their Steam ID under the Logs category and you'll see all their previous logs. The logs in the F1 menu is only there for a temporary amount of time.

F6 would be used to see anybody's rapsheet. Whether this is to see if you want to warn the person or give them a verbal. This would show any previous bans, recent warnings, previous warnings, kicks, mutes, etc. You can check anybody's rapsheet, even if they disconnected. If they did disconnect, you can use their Steam ID to look at their rapsheet.

The admin chat can be used either through @ or /// [3 slashes]. This would be used if you need to contact certain members, ask any questions about punishment or a certain command, etc. The admin tool would be used to see which keypad would connect to a certain fading doors. Use this tool when necessary.
Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that another admin banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?'
Your appeal shows great detail and shows that you care about your ban and want to return. Since this is indeed your first ban for prop-spam, I will be lowering your ban. Please make sure that you don't decide to do this again and follow the rules. If you do need a refresh of rules, use /motd to review it all. Wait out the rest of your ban and you can then rejoin.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
Being able to be admin will allow me to use multiple powers that are essential such as freezing with a physgun, spectating, no-clipping, etc. As when multiple staff are sleeping at EU, there is not a lot of staff on that are admins+. As with these commands, it'll be able to catch more rulebreakers efficiently instead of constantly having to kick/warn them which gets really repetitive at times. I'll also be constantly active and willing to constantly do F1's.

Thank you for reading my app, please don't be afraid to post any feedback
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Ashy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Ashy 6 years 3 months ago #805820

:plussp:
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP Admin] Ashy 6 years 3 months ago #808867

muhammed ali
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #808888

Free my boy, Ashy
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 650

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #808890

:support: Good luck man
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP Admin] Ashy 6 years 3 months ago #808953

Ashy wrote:
muhammed ali
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

[SSRP Admin] Ashy 6 years 3 months ago #808954

Muhammed Ali wrote:
Ashy wrote:
muhammed ali
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Ashur. Reason: im dumb

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #809041

:support:
  • Dragonz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bhop gamer
  • Thanks received: 99
Ex - SSRP Moderator x3 | February 2017 - September 2017
Ex - SSRP Administrator | September 2017 - February 2018
Ex - Jailbreak Moderator | RIP
R7 5800X3D | RTX 3060 Ti

[SSRP Admin] Ashy 6 years 3 months ago #809064

Ashur wrote:
Muhammed Ali wrote:
Ashy wrote:
muhammed ali
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
:ph: :ph: :ph: :ph: :ph:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #809281

ChummyXRay wrote:
Free my boy, Ashy
Free my boy, Trinidad James.
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

[SSRP Admin] Ashy's Applcation 6 years 3 months ago #810851

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40