SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:43795530

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/A%20Good%20Pi...arpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
Minutes Played: 36790

Languages I speak:
English, basics of French And Spanish

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
well I have been admin for many months and have now returned after being Super admin before for a couple months and I have encountered many serious incidence that have required a lead team member to be contacted due do things such as mass rule break and them resulting in using alt accounts and as I said I have had many months of experience as a admin on this server and am on every day for at least a couple of hours a day similarly to this me and a few other staff members are always trying to contribute to the server by coming up with new and possible suggestions/idea's that could help the server grow and be more enjoyable for new and old members of zarps deathrun community. I have also aimed to help the server in as many ways as possible for example some of you might of seen me suggest new things to be implemented on to the server although I haven't handled a lot of reports/ban appeals on the forums I feel giving me the powers of a Lead team member (Super Admin) I would have a lot more responsibility and power and will be able to get more of these done if they are more serious or on other staff members. these days since i have just come back i still experienced many issues that need experience from someone with a lot of experience as myself i am able to work with other lead team members as i already talk to them often and am trying to help them in fixing the server so i feel i am a good fit for the lead team and can fit right back in where i left off last time.

Dedication
As many of our staff team and most active users know I am extremely active on the server and due to past experience from being in the lead team i know exactly what i am signing up for when applying back for this position and yes i know i was only accepted last week but i make it quite clear to the lead team prior to my application that i aim to return and help save the server with many improvements as which can be seen by how much i plan to change and how much i in fact plan to help get added to the server so that players have the best experience as possible. a long wit this i have a lot of spare time in which i will take the time to learn to code in lua (i already know how to code other languages so i assume they will have there similarities) in order to help the owners add and implement the things i suggest quickly as well as work with other lead team members such as polsee windows and bazaraxe for when it comes to map fixes and tiny little details like that.

Motivation
So once again i make it quite clear that i am very motivated about the server by the amount of time i have spent on it whether that is when i was staff and lead team before or from when i continuously was trying to help and talking to staff as a user the past couple months giving them ideas and trying to help them as best i could as a user possibly can. along with this i prove that i am motivated for the server due to my endless amount of idea's that i have some are good some are not but the last few i have made over the past day show that i am ready to return back to my original rank within the lead team with a lot of ideas and that prove i have changed again and that i am ready to return as an SA as i can supply a lot for the server and make it the most beneficial and fun death run game mode for everyone to play

My Plans For The Server
Obviously most of my plans will be aimed to either benefit the server in a fun and enjoyable way or based on helping attract players
1) My first plan of action is to gain new maps to help gain popularity within the server.
2) My second idea is obviously to add things to do with the unlock system potentially adding more knives
3) an obvious one is to gain a large amount of staff and train them effectively and this way it will prevent nearly all rule breakers which will make the server and round run smoothly and effectively.
4) the 4th and final one so far is the most obvious one and it is for me and all the lead team work together to keep updating and implementing as much as we possibly can (from the suggestions) which will OBVIOUSLY help the popularity of the server grow and as a result it will make the server a nice and fun experience for new and old players a like

These are just a brief pointers and i know many staff will have there doubts but whenever i say that i am going to preform i do live up to peoples expectations and this will allow for one of the best death run servers i can think of if i am there to help

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Personally I think I would make a great candidate for a lead team role on this server as I have witnessed and experienced all kinds of rule breakers and have managed to deal with many of them situations but my most memorable experience was earlier on when I was new to admin many months ago when I managed to catch a hacker/scripter on the death run server and contact Biwx Voorhees a fellow lead team member at the time to take more serious action on this individual in terms of whether his ban should be permanent. along with this I am one of the longest and most experienced members of the staff time and have watched all of the current lead team get their positions and therefore I can assure you all that I get along with the current staff team effectively which allows us to get it done along with this I am highly experienced with all of the commands and situations that death run has to offer and I do handle every situation with precision and full focus and accuracy.

Along with the things i stated above from my past experiences as staff i did in fact make it within the lead team and as i result i have the experience and knowledge of how it works a long with this i am by far one of the more clued up staff members for the game mode and this is why i feel that i am best suited for the role of lead team.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Apart from the example described above about the hacker/scripter I have encountered many different times of rule breakers from afk farmers back when the time farming rule was a rule to people mass rule breaking such as trap spam, trap steal, disrespecting staff and racism at the same time and would often come across multiple rule breakers at once and if I'm the only staff online then I may need some assistance from either fellow admins or more consequently depending on the rule breaker a lead team member may be needed Along with this ladies and gentlemen I have sadly recently had to report a fellow moderator of our staff team due to certain reasons I will not share in the app but this situation was bad as it wasn't the staffs first time and therefore this was a huge issue/obstacle that me and the lead team had to face and overcome.
these are all my past experiences from last time i was staff for many months and eventually got lead team prior to me resigning however i will give you some more up to date examples below so you still know that i am experienced

well as a user i prior to my application last week i encountered many rule breakers in which rules were broken from the basics of portal camping to racism and LTAP and yet i am shocked with some of the way the staff handled the situations if they even handled them at all and as a result i had to call on other staff and even had to record non stop in case they occurred again due to the fact they were not dealt with so i feel i would handle the situation fairly but also a strict manor so that they will not be tempted to test the boundaries my method to do this would be to enforce only 1 verbal warning to each player per rule break in which they do for example if player 1 says the n word in voice verbal him if he does it again gag or t gag him for your chosen amount of time followed by a warning if player 1 then chooses to say it again in chat he shall not receive a verbal but an instant mute due to the fact it is the same rule break and he clearly does not want to use the chat features correctly.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would speak with both people the one reporting and the one the report is about and get to the bottom of what has took place and why the report was made after that if no proof was provided i would request that proof is provided within the hour otherwise it will be autoamtically.
:denied:

however is proof is provided i would evaluate the proof given to see how wrong the staff member was or what has happened if the proof supports the report against the staff member i will go out of my way to either request to speak to the staff on team speak in order to get it down quickly or if they are unavailable i will solve it other steam by talking to them if they seem apologetic and learn from that mistake i will forget about it and will not bring them up in the meeting and no further punishment will take place however if the yclaim it was a mistake and then go and repeat it again resulting in another report against them i wouldnt be very happy and as i result i would bring this up within the meeting where further punishment will be placed on the staff where they will receive an official warning and even a possible demotion. after that i will respond to the report stating
:accepted:
with the reason under neath so that the user or other staff member understand what action has been taken followed by a thank you!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would approach this staff member most likely to be an admin or above and question them about what happens and try to get the story of what happened so i can maybe solve the issue. if the players makes a unban appeal and supplies proof of the staff abusing the powers they have purely to ban him for no apparent reason then action will be taken on the staff member which could be as petty as a talking to but most likely if he abuses then it will result in an emergency demotion and that staff will no longer have a chance of staff for a while. however if the staff member was simply confused and lets say banned a player for LTAP for a week then i would simply talk to the staff member in which banned the player and i shall explain it to them that it should be a 1 day ban for LTAP and nothing more if they still seem uncertain then i will go out of my way to retrain this staff member in order for that staff member to be comfortable in using all the commands and allowing them to live up to their expectations as a staff member of the server.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would use admin chat to communicate and guide the other staff member to keep calm and approach the user in a suitable and necessary tone to help be successful and so that the user does not get annoyed and kicks off even more causing a bigger issue if this fails I would ask this staff member to let me handle it and I would then use the way i handle it as a guide for the certain staff member. i would proceed to help the user with whatever they were struggling with whether its from the basics of the death run game mode or teaching him how to bhop or get missing textures such as the css textures and guide them on how to get them after this I would proceed to talk with the staff member that is struggling to see what is up and potentially get him retrained by a lead team that way our staff team is the most helpful and effective it can possibly be and that way I wouldn't need to step in and help if I was busy or discussing server ideas with the lead team.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would invite both death run staff members to a ts channel so we could talk about what has happened and how they think we can resolve it and this will also prevent them from spamming the server and admin chat and voice chat and stop them breaking any more potential rules until the problem is solved peacefully without any issues or problems between the pair of staff members and ensure that the staff members don't break any more rules in the future by giving them an insight into further punishments that could take place as a warning along with this before I was to punish any of the staff members I would ensure that there is proof of this happening and would take a serious look at this to avoid any staff falling out but to get the correct answer so the correct action can be taken place on 1 of the staff members i would get a more accurate view by dealing with the situation with another lead team member in order to get 2 views over just my 1 view that way we can agree on set punishments for each of the staff if it is required.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

similarly to the answer above I would ask both staff members who started it to join me in ts and we shall discuss what caused and escalated this situation and shall invite the lead team in for assistance if the two staff members continued to argue this way we prevent the problem in the server which can effect the users from enjoying the server and can cause them to leave and then I shall aim to solve the situation peacefully without them carrying on or hating each other and causing tension or making staff to chose a side, failure to comply or if the staff members refuse to listen after this warning then further action will be taken and more serious punishments would be used failure for both staff members to get a long after the issue is solved will result in them being brought up in the meeting and a more serious action being taken such as official warnings for both of them or even 2 demotions might even take place to prevent this from being continued and effecting the staff teams performance

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would use admin chat to start to approach the staff member breaking rules once I have gained his attention I would politely ask them to stop weather its exploiting or demonstrating exploits to randomly gag/mute or kicking users for nothing failure to apply to this would lead to me asking to speak with them in ts or in game causing potential worse punishment finally if the staff member fails to comply with that warning as well I would contact a lead team member such as micky to come on the server and give him a final warning before punishment would take place and this could easily result in me finally banning the staff member if I get the ok to do so off higher up staff members. I had a similar situation play out a few weeks ago which proves that I am extremely experienced when it comes down to these rare situations and it allows me to be calm if it happens.

Thanks for reading my Lead team Application I hope you take me into consideration <3 and please comment any improvements or feedback or get in touch with me over zarps ts.
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

gotta compete with jim_jam idiot
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804630

Great report abuse :support:
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804631

moved to report abuse

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by MsMs.

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804632

Moved to Server Apps.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804634

MsMs wrote:
moved to report abuse

Miss click don't hurt me
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804648

I support this!
:support:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804649

MageJamy wrote:
I support this!
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804782

Go bump idiots
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804785

:plussp:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804787

Jim_Jam wrote:

Secretly u are angry I'm competing
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804793

A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

I mean you did call a SA "Spazzy" :whistle: :whistle:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804803

Jim_Jam wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

I mean you did call a SA "Spazzy" :whistle: :whistle:

I mean I was only being honesty I thought that's what is expected of future lead team member which is to be honest with all of the staff team
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804856

Go bump
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804859

If an administrator deserves Super Admin it is definitely you.
  • Sanchez_79
  • Junior Boarder
  • Need help- asking for a friend
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex Deathrun Administrator
Ex Murder moderator

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #804911

Go bump
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #805025

A Good Pianist wrote:
Go bump
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #805030

A Good Pianist wrote:
MsMs wrote:
moved to report abuse

Miss click don't hurt me
Dissapointing coming from an ex super admin
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #805050

Dom12887 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
MsMs wrote:
moved to report abuse

Miss click don't hurt me

I swear I did it on purpose i was testing the forum staffs response time tbh I'm impressed
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #805053

A Good Pianist wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
MsMs wrote:
moved to report abuse

Miss click don't hurt me

I swear I did it on purpose i was testing the forum staffs response time tbh I'm impressed
Almost as good a cover up than your sexuality
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by redacted.

[DeathRun] A Good Pianist's SA Application 6 years 2 months ago #805055

Dom12887 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
MsMs wrote:
moved to report abuse

Miss click don't hurt me

Almost as good a cover up than your sexuality

What Are u bullying me for being normal and having a normal sexuality wtf ban this man
:zarp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun