Click

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:99007416

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Click
Server 2 - Click
Server 3 - Click

Estimated Server Time:
19 full days worth of gameplay ( 462 hours ) and this is the time taken by gametracker- which hasn't recorded all data.

Languages I speak:
I unfortunately only speak English, But I am quick with a translator.

Gameplay Information

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death match; Otherwise known as RDM is when a player kills another for no reason. This can also be in forms of Prop-killing and CDM. A player may also have a reason, but is against the rules. For example: Player X who is a gangster kills Player Y, a cop, Just for their job role even though Player Y wasn't doing anything.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule, Also known as NLR means a player cannot use stuff from their past life (before dying) as reason for actions in their new life. This means a player cannot kill someone for something that happened before their previous death (known as revenge RDM and NLR) and they cannot return to the area until the NLR timer is up. In some cases, the timer doesn't show but players are still obligated to wait.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X accuses Player Y for RDMing him, the console log shows that Player Y killed Player X.
I would firstly teleport to Player X and ask them what happened, I would check the logs and I would then ask if they would like mean to take them to a rooftop (or another secluded area) And I would ask them to wait there whilst I got Player Y. I would tp to the other player, and request to bring them to a rooftop. I would then teleport them to the area and ask both of them for the story in their own perspective. I would ask both players for evidence, and if evidence shows that Player Y did infact RDM Player X I would check Player Y's repsheet, If he has no recents I would let him off with a verbal warn. If he has recents, I would warn him. If he has more than 5+ recents I would bring it to the attention of a higher up. If no evidence is given I would have to send both players away, yet remind Player Y that RDM is not allowed.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X accuses Player Y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would take both players to a rooftop, (Same as with an RDM sit) and I would ask Player Y why they went back to kill Player X despite NLR. If they lied and said they didn't (as NLR is 3 minutes, I would be able to tell from logs due to time stamps and districts being listed) I would check repsheet, If they had recents I would warn them; If not verbal and would ask them to check the rules. If they told me they did do it, it would be same outcome.However, If the logs had been removed, I would ask both players for evidence and if none is given, I would have to dismiss both players.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
In my time at zarp, I have witnessed players not getting the justice or help they need due to staff being busy and logs have been lost or lack of staff. This has also happened to me. I would like to become staff so I could help others more, I want to make zarp that little bit more fun for players who abide by the rules. I am kind, and friendly yet firm. I have plenty of experience as staff. I know that SSRP is a challenge compared to say prop hunt staffing, but I believe I am suited for this role. I am willing to sacrifice my own gameplay time to help others, and I am confident I'd make a great staff member. I know I have a recent; But this will no longer be a recent when next meeting comes around. I have learnt from my mistakes and I 100% believe I am ready to take on this role.

Thank you all so much for reading, please leave constructive feedback in the comments!

Can we get more views/comments on this than my previous application? :o
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LucyLevi17.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784229

Wonderful person, great to play with, always friendly.

:support:

Accept her, she's lovely <3
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621
The following user(s) said Thank You: LucyLevi17

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784230

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784231

oops! forgot to put in server applications (I always forget this ;-;) Please move to correct section, thank you! :)
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784232

Nick0GR wrote:
I appreciate the affection, but maybe try to find someone your age ey? :)
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784233

i believe she's ready to become a moderator. she knows what to do and i think she would be a great member of the staff team!
"also stole my special car 5 times in a row so gotta give credits to that"

anyways heres my :support:!
  • Slashioo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • :^)
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Slashioo.

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784234

:plussp:

Loves micky loads
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784235

A Good Pianist wrote:

Loves micky loads

He wishes ;) but thanks for the support!
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784237

LucyLevi17 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Loves micky loads

He wishes ;) but thanks for the support!

He knows u do it's time u both admitted it

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784238

Honestly, my opinion has changed slightly.
I do not think your attitude is right for the staff team and your conversations baffle me in game.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by narexa. Reason: Changed my verdict to neutral

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784240

New Life Rule, Also known as NLR means a player cannot use stuff from their past life (before dying) as reason for actions in their new life. This means a player cannot kill someone for something that happened before their previous death (known as revenge RDM and NLR) and they cannot return to the area until the NLR timer is up. In some cases, the timer doesn't show but players are still obligated to wait.

NLR states not to interact with the DISTRICT you died in within 3 minutes, rather than an area. Also it doesn't state that you cannot use "stuff" from their past life as a reason for actions in their new life.

This is the rule itself.
2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

Random Death match; Otherwise known as RDM is when a player kills another for no reason. This can also be in forms of Prop-killing and CDM. A player may also have a reason, but is against the rules. For example: Player X who is a gangster kills Player Y, a cop, Just for their job role even though Player Y wasn't doing anything.
This is wrong. RDM cannot be in a form of prop killing and CDM, as that is; CDM and prop killing, not RDM. Also CDM isn't always against the rules.

:minussp:
Doesn't know the rules.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784243

lMichaell wrote:

NLR states not to interact with the DISTRICT you died in within 3 minutes, rather than an area. Also it doesn't state that you cannot use "stuff" from their past life as a reason for actions in their new life.

This is the rule itself.
2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

This is wrong. RDM cannot be in a form of prop killing and CDM, as that is; CDM and prop killing, not RDM. Also CDM isn't always against the rules.

Doesn't know the rules.

I am fully aware of the rules, I believe this is a mis-interpretation of stuff I've said. By killing a player for no reason; with a prop or a car, Is another form of RDM but is punished for reasons CDM or prop killing. And CDM means a player has been runover either on server 1, or on the pavement for server 2 or 3.
Also I was correct about the NLR rule, I just worded it differently. By area I mean district, and NLR means you cannot do things such as revenge rdm (for example killing a player who stole your car or arrested you before you died). As this is against the rules.

I am sorry for the mis-communication and I hope I have cleared up any sore spots!
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by LucyLevi17.

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784244

Makes lots of F1s, very friendly

• Dragonz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bhop gamer
  • Thanks received: 99
Ex - SSRP Moderator x3 | February 2017 - September 2017
Ex - SSRP Administrator | September 2017 - February 2018
Ex - Jailbreak Moderator | RIP
R7 5800X3D | RTX 3060 Ti

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784246

LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

This is the rule itself.

Doesn't know the rules.

I am fully aware of the rules, I believe this is a mis-interpretation of stuff I've said. By killing a player for no reason; with a prop or a car, Is another form of RDM but is punished for reasons CDM or prop killing. And CDM means a player has been runover either on server 1, or on the pavement for server 2 or 3.
Also I was correct about the NLR rule, I just worded it sorry. By area I mean district, and NLR means you cannot do things such as revenge rdm (for example killing a player who stole your car or arrested you before you died). As this is against the rules.

I am sorry for the mis-communication and I hope I have cleared up any sore spots!

Where is this stated in the rule though?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784248

Yasss GURL
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784249

LucyLevi17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OOf someone said that "Age doesn't count" ey?

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784250

lMichaell wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

This is the rule itself.

Doesn't know the rules.

Also I was correct about the NLR rule, I just worded it sorry. By area I mean district, and NLR means you cannot do things such as revenge rdm (for example killing a player who stole your car or arrested you before you died). As this is against the rules.

It falls under the RDM rules, as its revenge rdm. But is linked to NLR
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784252

ToBeHonest wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
OOf someone said that "Age doesn't count" ey?

Age is just a number, But so is a prison sentence! :P
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784253

LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

This is the rule itself.

Doesn't know the rules.

But surely it's not revenge rdm if somebody stole your car and killed you?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Moderator] LucyLevi's Application 6 years 4 months ago #784255

lMichaell wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
LucyLevi17 wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

This is the rule itself.

Doesn't know the rules.

But surely it's not revenge rdm if somebody stole your car and killed you?

If someone stole your car and killed you, its revenge rdm to go back and kill them to get your car back.
Please talk to a member of staff regarding it if you believe otherwise, thank you for the feedback!
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun