Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #777580

IMPORTANT: I was given permission to apply straight to admin by Onion Rings. Also, I will have the required 2 weeks of activity by the time the next meeting happens.

RP Name: xiBerreta
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/xiberreta/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43256533
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/xiBerreta/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/xiBerreta/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/xiBerreta/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 500+ hours (gametracker only says 200, but definitely played more)
Languages I speak: English and basic Spanish

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
As an ex-admin, I have a fair amount of experience as a staff member. I know how to spot rule breaks and deal with them accordingly. While I will be slightly rusty in using the tools an admin has, I will catch on quickly and be able to apply them to any rule-breaking situation.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): As a mod, I found if there is a prop pusher or mass rdmer I would have to spend a considerable amount of time scrolling through the tab menu to find their steamID and within that time they could’ve broke a lot more rules. I usually get there within time but there have been times that I haven’t been able to in which I will usually ask an admin in admin chat.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on being accepted as a moderator! This post will brief you on the tools you have access to with your new rank. Never be afraid to ask questions, it’s better to ask then to make a mistake!.

Side note: All commands can be accessed from the tab menu. This is useful for targeting one player if you don’t have their steamID or if you forget the commands.

Mod On Duty - As a Moderator on duty, you are not allowed to go AFK, seeing as the point of the job is tp help players by handling F1´s. It isn't a RP job, so you don't receive a salary. You also get an Admin Tool but you always have it even if you are not the Mod on Duty job. This job is mainly for doing multiple F1's in a row.

List of commands

/kick [Steam ID]
Used to kick a player from the server, this command is mainly for people trying to crash the server and should be used as a last resort.

/freeze [Steam ID] [time]
Used to freeze a player in place. Useful to stop players from running/killing in a sit. If you use the TAB menu then you can either freeze them indefinitely, 10 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes (Timed freezes are useful for jailing players as a mod, as the jail command is admin and above)

/unfreeze [Steam ID]
To unfreeze a player that has been frozen previously. Make sure to use this if you freeze someone indefinitely!

/slay [Steam ID] [normal, silent, explode, rocket]

Used to slay a player, usually if a citizen/mutant has a big gun. You should only use silent as the rest of the options interrupt roleplay.

/warn [Steam ID] [Reason]
Used to warn a player for rule breaking. You should try to check the F6 for recent warnings (Recent warnings: less than 2 weeks ago) and decide either a verbal warning if they have no recent warnings or a warn if they have recent warnings or the rulebreak is severe.

/unwarn [Steam ID] [Reason]
Used to unwarn a player. You should only remove the warns you have made yourself as another staff member might have a reason for the warn. (If a player wants a warn removed from the rap sheet they should ask Head Admin+)

/tp [Steam ID]
Used to teleport either you or another player to your crosshair. Useful for getting on roofs for sits.
/goto [Steam ID]
Used to teleport to a player’s location.

/bring [Steam ID]
Used to bring a player by teleporting them next to you or to another player if you use the the tab menu.

/back [Steam ID]
Used to return a player to their last location. If you use the TAB menu then you can either pick "Last location" or "Spawn". /backspawn [Steam ID] can also be done to send a player back to spawn.
TAB Menu Commands

Mute
Used to mute a player's chat so they cannot communicate with others for a selected amount of time. You can set the time of the mute to either Indefinitely, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

Mute Globally
Used to mute a players voice chat so they cannot communicate with others for a selected amount of time. You can set the time of the mute to either Indefinitely, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.
Unban from job
Used to unban a player from a job that they have been demoted from. Useful for correcting false demotes.

Next you will need to know how to use all of the new tools that you will have access to:

Admin Chat

Used to speak to staff members around the server by typing @ OR /// [Message] in chat.

Admin Keypad Checker/Admin Tool

Used to check fading doors or keypads. Firstly you can left click keypads with this tool to check what props they are connected to.
This will tell you if it is linked and functional, or a blank keypad.
If all of the keypads are connected it will come up with a green beam leading up to the fading door, which will then show the keypad’s delay time.
Remember that fading doors can only be 4 seconds or more.
After you have finished checking the base’s fading doors you can right click with the admin keypad checker to clear the screen.
If you ever forget there is a little text box that informs you on how to check keypads on the right of your screen.

The Logs

Monitors RP based actions such as car scrapings, kills, deaths and job changes. If you press F1 it will pop up with a new screen instead of the screen that you are used to. It’s known as the ZARP Administrative System. There are 4 different tabs in the logs:

Admin Requests
Warnings
Logs
Active NLR

Admin Requests

This tab shows you who has reported a rulebreaker/problem that has happened in the server.
If you right click on a report then you can either handle it or discard it as spam or abuse.
Once you have pressed "handle this" you can go down to copy and copy the "Reporter's Steam ID" which can be an easier r way to get to them quicker instead of having to scroll around the TAB menu.
Once you have finished the F1 make sure to end the sit by going to Admin Requests, Selected F1 & press "Mark as finished".
If a player has made an F1 you think is spam, then you can always "Mark as spam or abuse". If they continue you should warn them or kick in extreme circumstances.
If a player is afk, you should abort their F1 until they are no longer afk.

Warnings

This tab shows you all of the recent warnings that have been given out by other staff members, including you.

Logging

This tab shows you the logs of the server so you can find each log easier than looking in the console which doesn't show as much information. The logs can show where players have died, what they were killed by, the time & who they were killed by. The logs also show Steam ID's.

Active NLR

This tab shows you who has NLR, where the player died & the time that they have left until they can return to that same district.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player X! I can see that you have put a great deal of effort into your appeal. I have spoken to the admin that banned you and we feel as if there is enough evidence for you to be unbanned! Please consider your actions carefully as if you rulebreak again, you may not be as fortunate to be unbanned again.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

After coming back to SSRP after around 8 months, I have noticed that there are a lot of rule breakers on Server 1, and sometimes not enough staff members to attend to them. Furthermore, I have seen a number of players complaining about their F1's not being completed for a long period. If I was promoted to admin, I would aim to rectify this and complete F1s when possible, and help players out whether they are new or experienced. Being staff is a very important job and I will approach it with maturity. Thank you for reading my application.
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 24
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #777584

Moved for you

Welcome back mate!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: xiBerreta

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #777593

Great guy!

Good ex-admin!! best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: xiBerreta, 123123123

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #777630

big man xiberreta, welcome back!

:support:
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #777953

Thank you everyone for the support!
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #778987

Bump. Any feedback is appreciated
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #778996

Eyyy Xiberreta's pretty great guy . and i remember him being a great admin. he deserves his admin position back once again! what a great guy! <3

+SUPPORT!
  • Slashioo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • :^)
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Slashioo.

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #780026

bump
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #782419

BUMP

Any feedback is appreciated, positive or negative
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #782428

he's a peaky blinder
:plussp:
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #783883

Bump!
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] xiBerreta's Application 6 years 3 months ago #784288

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40