►Current Gametracker Profiles: Gametracker Link
►Estimated Server Time:
-Including my previous moderating time (2 years ago) - 310 Hours / 13 days~
-Excluding my previous moderating time - 217 Hours /9 days playtime
►Languages I speak:
Lithuanian - Primary - Fluent
English - Secondary - Fluent
Russian - No proficiency

►How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Adding both my times as an administrator and moderator in the server, I believe the impact is definitely surprising. I've made many friends, and the enemies I've made I've tried to resolve my relationships with over the course of time that I've been here. This, however, doesn't mean I will stop doing so. As an administrator I also feel that my contributions to the quality of the server itself have also made a positive impact. I go on a lot of times when no other moderating staff members are online and I clean up the server as best as I can, making sure that whenever I leave, there is another staff member to take place, so the server doesn't get left unmoderated. I definitely feel as if I've taken some weight off of the shoulders of the TTT server, and I will keep doing my best to carry on doing so.

►What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

Experience
I've been an administrative role in almost every community I've been on. Over the years, I've generated more than enough experience to be qualified as someone who is more than capable of becoming a member of the Lead Team, and can use my previous experiences to help as best as I can. Aside from being staff in other games and communities, my main administrative experience comes from the TTT gamemode and the communities that come with it. I've learnt many things on my way to becoming a trusted staff member and will continue learning. That being said, I do feel as if my experience is currently more than enough to be qualified to become a member of the Lead team.

Trust
As many of you hopefully are aware, I have been a staff member in this community as well. I was a moderator for quite a while around 2 years ago, and my outlook and behaviour hasn't changed since, if only, it got better. I will talk about this in the upcoming points. Aside from that, my time as a staff member back then has definitely helped me gaining knowledge of this community and this server in particular. My impact to the server was also significant, As many of my suggestions have been accepted and worked wonderfully in the past. I've gained the trust of almost all of the staff back then, and will continue to do everything in my power to do so with the current staff too. In my opinion, synergy in a team makes the team great, which is why I try to keep good relationships with the staff team.

A new outlook
As mentioned before, I've been a staff member in many different communities and servers within the TTT gamemode. This has taught me many things, and I've developed a keen eye for problems, little or big, within servers and I do everything I can and everything that's in my power to help the community I'm working for resolve those issues, with all of the knowledge I have built up from the past. Being a part of the Lead Team would make me even more capable of solving those issues and keeping the server in the best shape that it can be, so that all of the players within the server are guaranteed to have a fair, and above all amazing experience whilst they're there. New ideas are great, and I've got plenty. I am also open to criticism, and if some of my ideas are to be denied, I will gladly take that criticism and improve on it.

Consistency
Throughout my administrative time here, and in every other server, I've been the same as I am now. I try my best to keep a good image, and be as proffesional as I can be when handling reports or doing staff duties, however still maintaining to have a "friendly" relationship with most of the players within the server that I'm responsible for, and trying my hardest to be a trusted yet fair staff member within the community, so players aren't afraid to contact me in case of any issues appearing. I have not changed my moderating techniques and I do not plan to, unless some problems come from it. Professionalism is very important to me, as I do feel it is for the ZARP community itself, which I respect fully and will do my best to continue that.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I've had a few before. One that comes to mind, was the case with Emil, a suspected and convicted cheater. Because of the current policies within ZARP, I can't really take suspected cheater cases as an administrator, as I do not currently have the power to do so, nor can I access the anti-cheating commands, as they are restricted for Lead team only. So, I did what I was supposed to - Recorded the incident with sufficient evidence, made an appeal for his punishment on the forums with the provided evidence and directed it towards the Lead Team so they can handle it appropriately, as they did - the case with him was brought up in the TTT meeting, and he was dealt with accordingly.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If I came across a report made on a fellow staff member, I would immediately look for the provided evidence to see if the actions he is reported for are actually present so I can handle him appropriately. If, within the evidence, there are any trusted members of the community, more appropriately any fellow staff members, I will ask them for their point of view, and ask weather or not the staff was doing the things that he was reported for, and acting unlike he should be.

In the case that the application wasn't done appropriately, lacked detail and the evidence was inconclusive:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

In the case that the application made on the staff member was appropriate, and evidence was beyond reasonable doubt that he commit the actions that he was reported for:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If I am present in game when doing this, I will unban the user immediately, and re-ban him for the time appropriate for the rules he's broken, following the current staff policies and ethos. After the incident, I will request that the staff member who reported the user to come on TeamSpeak and speak to him privately about his actions as a staff member, and how he should act. I will remind him on the current Banning policies and appropriate times, and the ethos that the staff members should follow, ensuring that the staff member does not repeat his mistakes. After this, I will simply keep an eye on him and tell other staff members to do the same.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If the staff member in question is struggling to deal with a report, I will join the report and take over, allowing the staff member to spectate and see how cases similar to this one or this one in itself should be dealt with, allowing him to learn to improve his actions for the future. There is no problem in asking on how to deal with cases, because it's better to ask a question and not be stupid, than to be stupid, make a mistake and then be punished for it. If he is asking for advice in the in-game admin chat, or privately via Steam, I will answer the staff members questions to the best of my abilities ensuring he carries on moderating perfectly.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I will ask for the accusing staff member for any evidence of him breaking the rules. If, within the evidence, it seems clear that the accused staff member IS indeed, breaking the rules, I will request a private talk with the user to remind him of the image, all of us current staff members have to uphold and he should definitely not break the rules. If this is a repeating case, I would be forced to issue a demote request on the accused staff member, as someone who is constantly breaking the rules is strictly not fit for the current staff lineup, as the staff in ZARP are expected to be professional and above all, fair and have a perfect image.

If, however, the case isn't strong against the accused person, I will ask for the accuser to gather more evidence against the accused. But for the time being, simply warn him to be more careful in the future, and maintain a good relationship with his fellow staff members.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
This case is serious, as arguments within the staff team should be left to a minimum. First of all, I will immediately ask the staff team to stop arguing if it's present in the server itself, for all of the people to see, as a bad image should never be displayed from the staffs side towards the other players. Secondly, depending on the argument, I will either let them argue (if it's some pety argument about xBox vs PlayStation) or if it's a more serious argument, I will ask them to stop and continue this conversation with me in a private TeamSpeak lobby. It's fine if they argue, in a controlled manner that is, as it is healthy to finish arguments, ensuring there is no Bad Blood between them. If there is no winning argument or if the argument is out of control, I will ask them to stop doing so, and try to fix their relationship, as staff synergy is extremely important for the staff team to operate. After the incident, I will try asking both staff members how they feel about each other after a few days or so, and if it's all well and good, the problem is resolved.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I will immediately ask the staff member to obviously discontinue his actions, because, as mentioned above, they are harming the other users in the process. I will, as with most other cases, ask the staff member to go on TeamSpeak with me so that I can ask him for his reasoning behind breaking the actual rules, and remind him of how he should act as a fellow staff member, and the image he is supposed to display. If it's obvious his intentions are undoubtedly harmful, I will issue a demote request to other Lead Team members by bringing this topic up in the meeting, until then, keeping an eye on him ensuring he either improves or is at least not harming other players experience until then.

If, however, his breaking of the rules is purely accidental, or a misunderstanding, I will be more lenient on him, as everybody makes mistakes, however I will definitely remind him to be much more careful in the future. Staff position within ZARP is a serious thing, and should be taken seriously, as the user should display a more professional image. After that, I will keep a closer eye on him, and if he improves, then the issue is resolved.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774188

You haven't even filled in anything?
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774191

BananaSlanger wrote:
You haven't even filled in anything?

Yea, I accidently pressed Enter on my Numpad. Editing everything right now. Apologies.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774211

When i see your real app i will tell you my full opinion
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774218

Regardless of the app I don't feel you're ready.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774223

Better than Shadow's app Kappa
But you are fricking rookie yet, why are you even applying...
  • Maya
  • Banned
  • Love formula z>ze ze = {[(x>0) + (4>y>0)]/ u^z}- z
  • Thanks received: 13
FUCKING GNGIENIGNEGR
Ex-TTT Mod
Ex-PH Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR, shadowsquatta

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774235

Maya wrote:
Better than Shadow's app Kappa
But you are fricking rookie yet, why are you even applying...

He's best one he actually does things

:plussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774251

I'm not saying that he doesn't, he's one of the best admins, he cares about the server giving ideas, talking for the players and handles a lot of reports but another week as Admin wouldn't hurt him.
  • Maya
  • Banned
  • Love formula z>ze ze = {[(x>0) + (4>y>0)]/ u^z}- z
  • Thanks received: 13
FUCKING GNGIENIGNEGR
Ex-TTT Mod
Ex-PH Mod

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774254

Maya wrote:
I'm not saying that he doesn't, he's one of the best admins, he cares about the server giving ideas, talking for the players and handles a lot of reports but another week as Admin wouldn't hurt him.

It would if someone bad got it so yeah it's fair
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774259

A Good Pianist wrote:
Maya wrote:

Is that an offense to me shadow johnler and banana ? saying we r bad???? REPORTED

I mean honestly the LT wont accept a bad one cause they dont really need anyone right now so it truly wouldnt hurt
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774284

Nick0GR wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Maya wrote:

Is that an offense to me shadow johnler and banana ? saying we r bad???? REPORTED

I mean honestly the LT wont accept a bad one cause they dont really need anyone right now so it truly wouldnt hurt

Fellas, Fellas, the application has been submitted. Sorry for the inconvenience at the beginning, posts related to the missing content, including this one, are requested to be deleted.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774288

CrankyBot wrote:

Cranky, whilst I see why you would say that, I feel as if it would be unfair for someone in your position to say that.

We've spent the littlest time together, I believe the least out of all other current staff members, so I feel it's unfair for you to say that I'm ready or not. Aside from that, I can obviously see your concerns towards me as a potential Lead Team member judging from my time within the community, but if you read my application fully, you can base your judgement off of my previous administrative experiences and the way I present myself.

Other than that, I will keep your feedback in mind and will improve on it as best as I can. Although, there's not much to keep in mind from your reply, I still understand what you mean by that.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774292

I knew you were a sucker for good applications but damn man that makes me feel ashamed .... well thank god the application doesnt matter as much as your overall appearence does.

-Good guy
-Sucker for good applications
-Steals reports
-He can win a 1v1 vs an opposum
-Friendly

-Not active on teamspeak
-Not active on the forums
-Stop stealing reports
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774321

Nick0GR wrote:
-Not active on teamspeak

Yes, you're right on that one, and as I've said to a few people before, I had no reason to be, and didn't feel the need/want. I have tried being there a few times, and I did enjoy it, however now I actually would have a reason to be there, as I do now. It is good feedback, and I will try being more active there.
Nick0GR wrote:
I am, and we've talked about this, I'm mainly around "General Discussion", where you don't even step a foot :D And also, I for some reason go around the SSRP side from time to time, no clue why, seems like a new land over there.

Nick0GR wrote:
-Stop stealing reports
Let's talk about stealing reports, Nick, shall we? :D

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774327

Svanzscape wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I am, and we've talked about this, I'm mainly around "General Discussion", where you don't even step a foot :D And also, I for some reason go around the SSRP side from time to time, no clue why, seems like a new land over there.

I meant handling appeals , warn requests etc. i know you are active on general discussion i do glance over it from time to time but its a drama hole and i dont want to get involved
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774333

Nick0GR wrote:
I meant handling appeals , warn requests etc. i know you are active on general discussion i do glance over it from time to time but its a drama hole and i dont want to get involved

Yeah, you're right on that, but it's due to the shear fact that I just don't make it in time, which shows that the current staff line-up is doing a great job. Believe me, I do actively search for appeals or reports to be handeled, but it's either immediately fixed by the currently extremely prompt staff team, or there's too little of them, showing the incredible quality of the work we all do on the server, up to the piint where the punishments are handeled with great quality and fairness.

I'm more of an in-game person, taking problems head on, but I do feel that the appeals I handle are lacking.

But trust me, I do look for TTT related reports/appeals actively. It is good to see that they are handeled extremely quickly.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774341

What you have to do is come on Teamspeak more often. I have a great amount of respect for you and know that you can get further, but Teamspeak is a requirement for all Lead Team members. You being a great person does not excuse you from that requirement.

Over the next few weeks, join Teamspeak when you're on the server or inbetween. Then ask any TTT LT member to move you into their spacer or join whichever public channel they're in. You don't even have to talk much (though talking more is obviously better), just make sure you're there.

Aside from that I'd like you to speak a little bit more during the meetings. You're already doing very well on that front, but I believe you still need to show just that little bit extra.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Chienman

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774348

Raeker wrote:
What you have to do is come on Teamspeak more often. I have a great amount of respect for you and know that you can get further, but Teamspeak is a requirement for all Lead Team members. You being a great person does not excuse you from that requirement.

Over the next few weeks, join Teamspeak when you're on the server or inbetween. Then ask any TTT LT member to move you into their spacer or join whichever public channel they're in. You don't even have to talk much (though talking more is obviously better), just make sure you're there.

Aside from that I'd like you to speak a little bit more during the meetings. You're already doing very well on that front, but I believe you still need to show just that little bit extra.

Good luck!

May god bless you for helping others with such helpful comments and respectful manner.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, Raeker

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774349

EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Good luck!

May god bless you for helping others with such helpful comments and respectful manner.

You're right, the feedback is really good and useful.

Thank you, Raeker, will keep that in mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 3 months ago #774354

Svanzscape wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:

Cranky, whilst I see why you would say that, I feel as if it would be unfair for someone in your position to say that.

We've spent the littlest time together, I believe the least out of all other current staff members, so I feel it's unfair for you to say that I'm ready or not. Aside from that, I can obviously see your concerns towards me as a potential Lead Team member judging from my time within the community, but if you read my application fully, you can base your judgement off of my previous administrative experiences and the way I present myself.

Other than that, I will keep your feedback in mind and will improve on it as best as I can. Although, there's not much to keep in mind from your reply, I still understand what you mean by that.

I don't have to interact with staff constantly to see how you are Svanz. I've been keeping in mind all the reports you do + watching via undercover to see how you react to situations, now yes I had a break for a week or so but beforehand and even afterhand I've seen how you are. Despite you do a standardly good job on them you've not regained enough experience as an admin to be considered ready for the LT position. It took me over a meagre two months for the LT to consider me being ready and as you've only been an admin for a month I've hardly seen you interact with the lead team on TeamSpeak - as stated out by Raeker - by doing so you gain yourself a better representation (how we see you) and potentially a better likelihood of being accepted.

For now however my point will still stand. I've done detailed apps myself that have been denied, reading yours won't change it.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127