Steam Link

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:162147117

Link to GameTracker for the server:
GameTracker

Languages I speak:

English, Norwegian and Kurdish.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match, also known as RDM is laying in the name, and it can be punishable with autoslays, or even bans if done overtime or done 3+ times in one round combined with LTAP.

RDM is when someone creates a random deathmatch without any good reason, this can be done for loads of reasons, the most common ones are listed below.

RDMing when someone takes "your" gun
RDMing when someone disrespects you (report them, let staff handle it please)
RDMing for fun, because it is very fun. Zarp was the first TTT server i played on when i came back to Gmod, and i did have some time where i did RDM loads of times, basically just mass rdming when i felt like it.

Going to the rules can show you what stuff can be used as a reason to kill someone and reasons that arent valid.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/46862-ttt-server-rules

Most common RDM reason is rule 2.4 joining gunfights and assuming the T is the person who starts the battle.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:

KOS when you have DNA on an innocent person.

KOS when someone walks past an unIDed body. (i dont usually do this, bodies are easly overseen)

KOS when someone walks into the Traitor only room.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

KOS on X player model, cause you saw someone with that same player model do something actually KOSable

KOS a person who starts a gunfight when you dont have any proof of the right side. rule 2.4 one of the most broken rules, and i cant blame it, when seeing someone start a gunfight against someone you immidiatly react and take it as that person is the T.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):

Activity

Recently my activity has been a bit sloppy, but thats because of the ban that i had, and also the fact that i was taking a little break, never before had activity issues and it should not be a problem. i tried this week getting my activity as high as possible. reason my activity is a little inconsitent this month is cause i often play in the morning, when most staff arent online, when the server is at its worst, and thats a pain.

Relations

im in good relations with most of the server and i love all of you in both the staff team and just the playerbase, recently had some problems with Stone aswell as abusing him on purpose after resigning from staff.

Dear Stone, i apologize my most for what i did, it was not suppose to harm you in any real way, and im sorry for what i did.
i do believe we have worked it out, you even want to play Pubg with me now, i think that is a sign of leaving things behind.

Dear Raeker, im really sorry about everything i have said to you, im a little immature shithead and i understand that you dont support me, i just ask for a new chance in the staff team. you are the BEST staff member on TTT and im not gonna regret saying that in any way, you understand situationg, you are nice and you love the community, and you are Damn well going to get CM soon.

i hope that we can lay the past in the past and give me another chance at being a staff member.
the server is one of the places i go in my free time to have fun, communicate and play. The staff team is amazing and most of you handle all situations perfectly, being patient and nice.

i really want a new chance at being a staff member, im sorry for what i did and i hope you guys can oversee what happend and focus on how i actually was as a staff member when i actually was an admin.

Thanks Everyone <3
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #764983

I am glad after the incident with Stone that this is a Mod app to prove you can get the trust back before going straight to Admin.

Your activity has been very good this week and you were an alright staff member before.

Your app shows detail, effort and good examples which are correct.

You seem very apologetic for what you did and since you are starting at Moderator I have no problem really with giving you a second chance to prove yourself worthy before going for Admin again.

Overall I think I will support you this week just as long as no more abusive instances happen again and you keep up activity.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #764988

Aek177 wrote:
I am glad after the incident with Stone that this is a Mod app to prove you can get the trust back before going straight to Admin.

Your activity has been very good this week and you were an alright staff member before.

Your app shows detail, effort and good examples which are correct.

You seem very apologetic for what you did and since you are starting at Moderator I have no problem really with giving you a second chance to prove yourself worthy before going for Admin again.

Overall I think I will support you this week just as long as no more abusive instances happen again and you keep up activity.

Good luck!

Thank you Aek, i also think its good that im going for moderator before Admin since then i dont have the Ban hammer to use and such. thank you for your support.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765003

You deserve a second chance but it will take more than 2 months to prove us that you have changed before you can go for admin! :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765019

Nick0GR wrote:
You deserve a second chance but it will take more than 2 months to prove us that you have changed before you can go for admin! :plussp:

Totally understand, thanks nick
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765116

It was a shame when I saw you go because we had some good times.
I think you deserve another chance!
:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765178

I indeed think you deserve a second chance.

:plussp:

Keep doing your best, and good luck.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765180

ily all no matter the outcome of the meeting
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] ImToppen's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765242

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application 

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.  

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something 

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC 

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting. 

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1