TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Januszo's Application

[TTT Moderator] Januszo's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762837

Steam Name: Newbieツ is 4th best snekgirl
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/januszolol/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119235839

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Newbie%E3%83%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Polish and English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: If there was a situation where three of them were shooting and one of them was a traitor, another one with a traitor shoots and the third coming and shooting those two is to be the one who joins the shooter because it is in principle, not to join the shooters.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. I see how they shoot, I check the body and it is innocent. Then it is KOS evident for the one who left.
2.Original shooting for afk, or killing him in front of my eyes.
3.Playing a bomb in front of my eyes.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. "He started shooting me!" - The other person who saw them shoot and says that what she said "He started shooting me" started shooting him.
2. The innocent man tells a man to go to the checker and he denied. And this innocent writes "KOS (name)". This is a bad KOS, because the detective can throw KOS on the verifier.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
do not want to count now, but I still want to become a moderator. This week I tried not to make any mistakes and be nice to chat. Moderators want to stay for a simple reason, to be in the administration (I think I will write in 2 weeks to apply for the administrator, but I have to be at an even autumn meeting). On the servers ZARP is nice administration, I want to belong to it, but it is not that I am myself and write "I want to be a moderator" - so it is not, I have to earn it myself. On this Sunday I have a chance to be a moderator.
  • Januszo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Januszo's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765181

Hello,

Your activity is very good, and your application is decent. Plus, you have no recent punishment.

But if I remember correctly, and some parts of your application confirms my thoughts ... aren't you the person who had some difficulties to type and speak english ? If so, that could seriously prevent you from doing your job correctly.

Still, keep doing your best, and good luck.

EDIT : Good job on making a readable application, I appreciate the effort you put in it !
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Chienman.

[TTT Moderator] Januszo's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765250

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:   

Attitude.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

320 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1