[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762736

Steam Name: FusionMonster

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339045759/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189390015

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%80%BF%20%...arpgaming.com:27100/

Languages I speak: English, Italian and Maltese

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop:
B-hopping can be very difficult for people that just joined to understand, therefore the best course of action may be to direct them to a YouTube tutorial which would better fulfil their needs compared to me describing how to do it through text only. However, I would spectate the player during the learning process so that I can point out any errors or ways in which they could B-hop more efficiently.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
The first question I would need to answer is what the person is spamming through their microphone or through text. If this content directly broke any of the other rules of the server then I would mute them for 5 minutes, and make sure they are aware that this is not allowed and that they should stop doing it. Content that does not break any of the other server rules can be addressed by issuing a warning to the person, telling them to stop and making them aware of the fact that I will mute them or ban them if they continue. After the first action for both scenarios, if the user persisted with the spamming then I would issue a longer mute period for them, and clearly, tell them that any further rulebreaking will be issued with a kick. I would consult another member of staff before banning anyone as they would be more experienced than me with the server, but I would take reasonable action to keep the server and community happy and safe.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
Exploits can be tricky to define. Unintentional features of the game that are being abused is a serious issue, however, and the only logical first step is to tell the person to stop using the exploit, and I think the reaction to the warning is worth nothing. If the user is open and honest about using the exploit and apologises, then a warning punishment should suffice, as the user shows their integrity and the understanding of the mistake that they made. However, if the user is caught abusing an exploit and denies it or tries lying then this should be taken into account in case they are caught in the future, as the warning should remain the same but there should be a harsh punishment if they are found exploiting again after being warned, and this will be similar for the other scenario where the user is honest, but the punishment may be more severe for the person lying. I would also inform an administrator of the exploit that the user is found to be abusing so that the administrator can take appropriate action, whether this includes fixing the exploit or amending the rules to include the exploit as something that is banned. I also think there are exceptions for very new players who do not understand what an exploit is or that they are actually abusing an exploit, so I would explain their situation and what they need to refrain from doing in the future.

Why I should be chosen : I should be chosen to fulfil a Moderator position on this server as I am trying to join everyday and helping as much as i can and making new friends, as troublemakers are bound to happen with such a popular server and this position would allow me to deal with situations that occur when other staff members are not online, which would broaden the scope of how frequently the server has a member of staff online that can appropriately deal with issues. Beyond the duties and qualities that make me suitable to deal with rulebreakers, I am an honest and down to help each individual with a shining sense of humour that allows me to integrate into the community whilst serving it, compared to simply acting out my role as a staff member.

Thnks and have a good day
  • dabjoker113
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 14
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Fixed your title
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762742

Fixed your title for you,

Good luck!
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dabjoker113

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762752

Youre A Nice Guy.
Good Player
Got Good Maturity
But The Activity Could Be Better ;(
:neutral:
  • Pika
  • Senior Boarder
  • WIndows EXP
  • Thanks received: 45
Ex-Deathrun Mod
Ex-Bhop Admin

I have completely lost my lack of trust

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762754

Yeah I know but you to do join Zarp deathrun and you do now that there are ppl that are newbies and are mods, to i went for it and also i wanted to see the ppl reaction
  • dabjoker113
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by dabjoker113.

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762756

Youre A Nice Guy.
Good Player
Got Good Maturity
But The Activity Could Be Better ;(
  • Pika
  • Senior Boarder
  • WIndows EXP
  • Thanks received: 45
Ex-Deathrun Mod
Ex-Bhop Admin

I have completely lost my lack of trust

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765166

Bumperino :p
  • dabjoker113
  • Fresh Boarder

[Bhop Moderator] FusionMonster's Application 6 years 4 months ago #765317

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BunnyHop! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP BHOP staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun