Click Here For My Gametracker
Click Here For My Second Gametracker
Estimated Server Time:
119.5 H

Languages I speak:

Croatia

German

English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

As an administrator I have dealt with many situations and scenarios, I constantly help users and staff member which need help. I have been staff for a month and including my past experiences i have been staff for a whole year and in that year i have helped many many users and staff.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Leadership

I have many leadership skills such as helping other staff, If there is a problem in which a staff member doesn't know what to do i always help them. I am always calm in situations and manage to calm down the users that are fighting. I always point staff in the right direction if they are doing something wrong.

Dedication

I am dedicated by being on the forums, server and teamspeak actively, communication with staff and users. I am friendly to all players, I actively handle reports on the forums and im extremely active in the meetings

Trust

I am currently a Murder Super admin, SSRP admin which gives me a lot of knowledge and experience with giving out officials, demotions and talking to staff about mistakes they made, i am also teamspeak staff for a couple of months now which means i will know how to use my powers to train staff members.

Activity
I am extremely active on the server and while im on there I interact with players and handle reports, warn people and ban users that deserve a ban

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I haven't really encountered an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member since there are not many abusive staff, hackers or problems that require their help. So instead ill mention some of the scenarios that could happen on the server without a lead team member present, first thing that comes on my mind is a bhop hacker or a hacker that sees which buttons were activated giving him/her the unfair advantage, i would try and contact a lead team member but if none were online i would spectate them and start recording, when the hacker leaves i would upload it and send it to a lead team member to inspect it and report it in the lead team meeting where they vote on if they should accept the report and punish the hacker or deny it. Second scenario is a staff member that instantly starts false warning users and if they're an admin they start banning people falsely, I would try talking them into stopping and if they that they would end up in a lot of trouble. While talking them into stopping i would try and contant a lt member online to remove their powers before they cause more harm to the server and after they are banned i would unban the people that were falsely banned and get an HA+ to unwarn the people falsely warned.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would try and get some proof because without it I can't do anything except deny it, if they do gather proof i would look at it and if its a minor rulebreak i would talk to the staff member and make sure that they wouldn't do it again, they would recieve no punishment and the report abuse would be accepted. If it were a major rulebreak i would talk to the staff member and be forced to bring it up in the lead team meeting

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would talk to the staff member that its not a fair amount of time to ban someone, i would lower the players ban and explain to the staff member that we are not here to ruin their gameplay instead we are here to make their gameplay even better.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would firstly calm everyone down, once I've done that i would ask what happened and when I hear the story i would help the staff member in a calm manner without raising a voice explaining to them what they did wrong and point them into the right direction helping them become a better staff member.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would get both staff members on the zarp teamspeak and move them into a private spacer listening to both sides of the story and ask for any proof, once I've done that and calmed them down I would talk to the staff member and explain them the rule more clear to them what the rule means and make sure they don't make that mistake aga
in.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would calm them down and resolve the situation by taking this to a teamspeak spacer carefully listening to both players and trying to show them that a staff team won't function correctly if they're not cooperating with eachother because something happened in-game

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would try to contact them telling them they seriously need to stop, before any actions are taken. I would also tell them that I will personally watch their actions and will be forced to bring it up in the lead team meeting
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Windows' Application 6 years 4 months ago #762734

:minussp:

You aren't ready for this position and there is in my opinion better staff within the staff list I'm just hoping they apply
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windows
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun