[Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application 6 years 5 months ago #762395

STEAM NAME : SilentGaming™

LINK TO STEAM PROFILE :
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295590427/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167662349

CURRENT GAMETRACKERS PROFILES:
www.gametracker.com/player/SilentGaming%...94.23.180.168:27040/

ESTIMATED SERVER TIME: 100 hours

LANGUAGES I SPEAK: German / English / Romanian .

PROMOTION RELATED /:
Beeing a moderator on this server helped me understand on how a higer staff member takes care of Players who break the rules, also helped me get used to most of the commands and how they work . After 1 month as a moderator im mor e than ready to go to the next level , and im also ready to handle harder situations !

EXPLAIN A SITUATION IN WHICH IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO USE THE BAN COMMAND :
If a player has more than 20 warnings gathered.. And also higer member staff know the player If he has more than 10 warnings in the past 2 weeks He will be banned for a few days so he could learn his/her lesson on always respecting the game rules !

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
We are very happy to have you in our staff team ! i will be very happy o help you with anything you need , if you have any kind of question dont hesitate to ask me or the other staff members , i hope you will enjoy beeing a moderator . now i will show you how the xgui works , and im also gonna give you a list of commands and explain you how everythings works.

EXPLAIN HOW YOU WOLD HANDLE THE FOLLOWING SITUATION/
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello i see that you are sorry for what you have done , i spoke with the staff members who banned you , And since this is your first Perm bann . We decided to forgive you and give you 1 more chance , Please dont make us to be sorry on the decission we took . Respect the rules and stay away from cheating !

WHY SHOULD I BE PROMOTED (we recommend around 100 words):
Hello , after 1 month and a half as a moderator i finally understood on how everythings works . Im more than ready to be a Admin , beeing a moderator teached me how higer staff members acts in harder situations .. or how they know when someone is ghosting/cheating , i also helped anyone who had a question or they dint understood how the game works .. i also had the chance to catch a few Rules Breakers :)) and punished them . Since im a moderator the server was quite clean , players actually enjoy playing with no Ghosters and rule breakers, im also very friendly to any new player and dont mind telling them the same thing more times .
  • SilentGaming
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Just a Guy who likes Gmod :=)
.. .¶¶ . . ¶¶¶ ..¶¶
. . . . . . . ¶¶¶ . . ¶¶¶.¶ .¶¶
. . . . . . .¶¶¶.¶. .¶¶¶. . .¶¶
. . . . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . ¶¶¶ . . .¶¶¶
. . . . . .¶¶¶¶¶ . . ¶¶¶¶.¶¶ .¶¶
. . . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . . ¶¶¶¶. . . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . . . .¶¶. . . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . . . ¶¶. . ¶¶
. . . . ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ . . ¶¶. . ¶¶
. . . . . ¶¶¶¶
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762463

Fixed your BBCode and title and moved to the correct section for you. Good luck!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Prophunt Admin] SilentGaming's Application 6 years 4 months ago #762901

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.   

Congratulations! 

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Huntstaff team.  

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin +  and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something 

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 8PM UTC 

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting. 

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1