[SSRP Moderator] Application 6 years 4 months ago #762365

RP Name: -
Time Zone: GMT+1
Link to Steam Profile: /
SteamID: -
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 -

Estimated Server Time: 20 hours

Languages I speak: English and Norwegian.

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random death match (RDM) is where one player attacks another for no good reason. An example would be where one player randomly shoots at another player who hasn't done anything to harm them.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule (NLR) is a rule that means that when a player dies and respawns, they have no memory of their previous life. For example,
a player who is killed whilst their base is being raided cannot simply respawn and go back to their base to resume defending it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would teleport X and Y to a location where other players cannot interfere, and I would ask both players to explain what happened. If I determined the killing to be RDM, I would appropriately punish player Y.
If they were new to the server, I would jail them, and ask them to read the rules.
If player Y had been on the server long enough to know that what they did was wrong,
then I would warn them. Finally, if this was not the first time that Y had broken this rule, I may kick or ban them for a short period of time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. As with the RDM situation, I would teleport the two players to a quiet location, and ask them both to explain what happened.
If player Y had broken NLR, then I would explain what they had done wrong, ask them not to do it again, and let them go. If they broke NLR again, I would punish them

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I have the passion to want to help others, I have the passion to want to actually do everything that I can to help the server, and I have the passion to put hours into the server every day to do my volunteer work the best that I possibly can.
I will give my 110% in helping to better the server, and will stop at nothing to make the playing experience for everyone an enjoyable one. 
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Application 6 years 4 months ago #763994

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Non Consistent Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT